Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteariya

uff finally got update
chand & haseena trying to find abt heir
but still they didn't get any cule
dhruv came to meet raichand
he told them shocking truth abt pia 😲 😲
chand & haseena was surprise that abhay knew already but still didn't tell them abt it πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
OMG why dhruv said he have to die 😲 😲
poor anvesha was heart broken even chand haseena & ahaby also affected this 😭 😭
awe misha start tease pia in abhay name πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
poor pia was blushing blushing 😳 😳
dhruv was really happy for pia πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
oh hell adhiraj came to hurt pia 😑 😑
what he is hiding ❓ ❓
who is that Highness? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
continue soon
HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

thanks for liking the update...your questions will be answered soon...
..juhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Hahaha awesome one moti...bohot acha likha...I especially like the last ones ;)

heheheheee...thank u janu...
..juhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AriyaLilyOrchid

Awesome
Nyc
Loved it
But who wants to kill piya

thanks...
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
juhi when u gonna update? 😭
AnnetteSpring thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will this be updated soon ?
I love the story.

Who is keeping an eye on Piya ?

Wud wait for the next update :)
..juhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

juhi when u gonna update? 😭

soon...
..juhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2Obsessed

Will this be updated soon ?

I love the story.

Who is keeping an eye on Piya ?

Wud wait for the next update :)

so happy to knw ki u liked it...u will see...
..juhi.. thumbnail
NamrataPatil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I luvd or off plz continue and plz pm me also and buddy me I m a nueto if u can guess it through my no. Of posts😊
..juhi.. thumbnail
Hi guys!! Hheheheee...ya ya I know I know I am very very lazy person and all...but kya karun...
So here is the new update-

Chapter 21

"This is all so messed up. So so messed up." Adhiraj was frustrated as hell. What the hell was happening...he wasn't able to think clearly. Did he hear correctly? "Who else was plotting against Piya? And why?"  There are so many questions with no answers at all. He has to find out. Something is wrong, terribly wrong. "Oh well! It has always been wrong from the start." Adhiraj thought. He never knew the reason why was he actually assigned. At first he did ask, but then he didn't care. He himself was so much drowned in self pity and sorrow and pain of not been able to save his mate, his life that he started hating. Hating himself. Hating that vampire w****. He had wanted nothing to just destroy everything. Now that he is seeing and hearing all this, realizing there is a bigger picture than what it seems. He should have been more careful. He should have checked, noticed, and mostly should never have agreed to this...this killing spree. God what has he landed himself into.

Coming to Dehradun, he learnt many things. He learnt the true meaning of life, friendship, care, love, happiness & sadness, everything he vowed not to let those people hurt Piya or any of them. "But how the hell am I gonna help them? Dammit !! This is all so dangerous too. My one mistake can cost the lives of many." Adhiraj thought angrily. He has to do something. But what. He has to plan everything very carefully...so that neither anyone is hurt nor her highness gets to know that he is helping Piya.

Dhruv was really happy. It has been so long seeing his Princess happy and smiling. Now he has nothing to worry. He knows that Raichands are good people. They will take care of her. And then there is Abhay. Anybody can clearly see how much he cares her, how much in love he is. Dhruv knows that if anybody can bring her out of her loneliness and guilt, then it is Abhay. He will always keep her happy.

In the college :

Misha and Jeh and Anvesha teased Piya and Abhay thoroughly making her blush. Piya was as red as ripe tomato and Abhay though kept quite but was enjoying seeing Piya blush so much. Abhay felt happy, complete and content for the first time in years. Though his mom and dad and his sister were always there but he could never get himself to say them as his own. He was never happy .  He always felt something was amiss. But now he felt complete. He would do anything and everything to keep that smile on her face. He will protect her from everything.", Abhay promised himself.

Adhiraj too was with them, but he stayed at a distance. Today he was in some other world. The scene in front of him made him smile. Then there is Kabir who always stays aloof. He was sitting at one of the tables in the canteen reading a novel. He did not even glance up to see what was happening. Everybody was aware of his distant behavior, but never questioned him or forced him. But Piya was a case though, she was not able get it out of her head. Firstly why does he always stay away from them.  Specially with Misha. She never saw them together as normal couples would be. And any outing or party Kabir is never there. He always has some or the other work to do. What is with him. She is really worried for Misha. As a friend and now ever more so...as a sister. She doesn't want to loose her like Navi and Ashna. Piya exhaled deeply and left for hostel.

It was decided that Piya's training will start from today only. She was surprised to see Raichands there.  "Bhai what are they doing here?", she asked Dhruv, barely whispering.  "We will be training you dear" Haseena smiled and told her. "Aa...oh!" her eyes went wide hearing this. She was going to be with Raichands all the evening, and they will be training her. And Abhay too will be there. Oh God! She won't dare to look at him. She could feel his smirk looking at her bent face. All she wanted to go somewhere and hide. What will his parents say seeing her blushing.  "Parents!!!! Oh no!!" she was suddenly feeling very frantic. "Abhay's parents don't know about us. About her. What will be their reaction after knowing everything. Will they except her." She was scared at that thought. Scared to lose him. To part with him. Abhay could feel her emotions heightening. He could feel her shaking. Abhay went to her, lightly touching her shoulders, turned her towards him, "Piya are you alright?" She looked at him with blank eyes as if unaware of the surroundings around her. "Piya?" he spoke softly bringing her back in reality. "Yes...yes everything is fine...I am fine...nothing...nothing happened...you don't..." she stammered scared and confused. "Don't worry Piya, everything will be alright...hmm?" Haseena stopped her from saying anything any further. Piya just nodded unable to say anything.

Her training started. They began explaining her about powers, its control how to use it. She was advised to meditate. They explained that it will be easy and good for her to know inner-self and explore herself. It will also help her control her powers.

Piya was having a hard time controlling herself being so close to Abhay. She remembered the time spent with him the night before. She was unable to focus properly and would each time end up doing mistakes. Abhay was laughing internally and enjoying Piya's state. Haseena and Chand did understand what was going between the two seeing Piya's  lack of concentration but they didn't say anything. They were happy seeing their son happy.

As the night engulfed in darkness, Haseena, Chand and Anvesha returned home, Dhruv went his and Abhay went with Piya to drop her to her hostel.

On one part of the city, a few men, faces hidden under their hood stood surrounding a man. Anyone who would have looked at them would have been dead by just standing there. Their aura so powerful, so evil, so inhuman. "Please...Please give a little more time...I will find about that girl that bring her to her highness...please just give me a little more time." The man in the middle of those hooded men pleaded. From the pleading and shivering in his voice it was that the man was really scared of those hooded men. One of the men nodded and told him, "now you will not work alone. Her highness has sent us to monitor you too. Her Highness is very upset with your work...but is ready to give you a last chance...so we are here to keep a watch on you."

Adhiraj was listening their conversation, hiding at a little distance from them. "I have to tell this to Abhay.", he was about to move from there when accidently stepped on a twig. The noise of that twig made other hooded men alerted. They all looked at the direction from where the sound came. Adhiraj knew that if he didn't run then he would be dead, but also because of his mistake more people will die. He ran from there in his vampiric speed as far as he could.

But maybe the things were not in  favour  of the good today. Outside the forest, T,  Panchi and tracker were standing and cursing as their car was broken in the middle of nowhere at the middle of the night. They were returning from the club and their car broke down. When those hooded creatures reached near the clear beside the road, they noticed the trio standing there beside their car and looking around as if searching something. They assumed them to be the people who were in jungle listening, and so without thinking and not wanting to give any suspicions to anyone, they ripped their throats out and sucked them dry. From the other side, where Adhiraj managed to hide, saw with horror how easily those people killed T, Panchi and Tracker.

In Manali, a man standing near his window of his room, looked at the signs made by blood on his table, "soon...soon you will be mine and then nobody will be able to stop me" said with an evil laugh.

Edited by ..juhi.. - 8 years ago