Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya ff:WHO AM I Book 2 Upd Ch21 pg32 * 12th aug*

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this😲😲 my story has reached to a next book😲😲 someone pinch me plz...!
When I had thought about writing this story I never thought I would even get one complete page comment...and now it has reached BOOK 2.
Thank you so much guys for your love and support and special thanks to my lovely darling SHREYU 🤗

Summary:

The story starts with Piya coming to dehradun to pursue her scholarship in Mount College. She has a terrible past and is afraid of mixing with people. Piya isn't a human but a very powerful supernatural. She feels her presence near anyone can harm the person so has distanced herself from the world even from her best friend Dhruv. On coming to Dehradun, Piya befriends with Misha, Jeh, Kabir, Anvesha and Abhay. After meeting Abhay, her life starts to take a new turn and she isn't able to get away from him how much ever she tries. That starts the journey of Abhay and Piya's love story. They fight with each other but still cares for one another. Here Anvesha seeing Piya and Abhay together tries to help. Abhay notices that Piya is different in many aspects from other people. Slowly and gradually Piya and Abhay starts coming closer when one day Piya felt betrayed by Abhay and accuses him for breaking her trust. On Misha's birthday party, Piya comes to know that Misha is her half sister and her emotions starts to overpower her. Seeing Piya upset, Abhay tries to read her mind, finds akind of shield preventing him to do so. So he distracts Piya by kissing her and when she realises this she becomes very angry and uses her powers on him. That day Abhay realises that Piya is no ordinary human but is also a supernatural like him.  He gets flashbacks of all the events from the time he met her and then goes to Piya's hostel to find more, to talk to her. Reaching there, and listening to Piya's  conversation  with Dhruv feels guilty for forcing Piya to use her powers. Piya then decides that she has done a mistake by trusting these people and now she will not befriends with them anymore. She was better alone than being with the people who breaks trust. Here Raichands know that a human (according to them) knows their true self but Abhay gives them his word that Piya won't ever tell anyone about it. Abhay wants to apologise for his mistake but Piya is not ready to give him a chance, also she has distances herself from rest of the group too. After somedays, Dhruv comes to college as one of the students to be with his Princess. Piya gets very happy seeing her friend at Mount college for her and Abhay gets jealous due to this. Dhruv tries to make her understand that whatever has happened, Misha is not at fault and she shouldn't break her friendship with Misha and he some what succeeds too. Abhay was very angry and jealous with Dhruv and Piya's closeness so one day he brusts his anger at her and went away. At this Anvesha gets worried that Abhay is blocking her and she too snaps at Piya for this. Piya goes in search of Abhay and gets surrounded by werewolves. While saving Piya, Abhay gets injured and Piya cures him with her blood. A new boy, Adhiraj joins the group.  Here Anvesha and Dhruv too starts falling for each other but still doesn't know that she is a vampire. One day, Misha takes Piya and dhruv to her house to meet her parents and Abhay, Anvesha and Adhiraj comes too. There, someone tries to control Piya with telepathy and Dhruv blames Misha. They comes to know that adhiraj too is a vampire. Dhruv gets upset with Piya for hiding this fact from him and she tries to pacify him.

Edited by ..juhi.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congo on book 2. ab update bhi kar do please
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on book-2!!! 🥳 keep on writing girlz.. 🤗
..juhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

congo on book 2. ab update bhi kar do please

thank u dishu😊will update today😳
..juhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

Congrats on book-2!!! 🥳 keep on writing girlz.. 🤗

thanks indu 🤗
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ye le zoron ka pinch 😆
I know right? We started off as an SS and now see... Book 2 :D

Thanks for the summary...haath dukh rahe hain mere. Lol.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Ye le zoron ka pinch 😆
I know right? We started off as an SS and now see... Book 2 :D

Thanks for the summary...haath dukh rahe hain mere. Lol.

are chill maro aur rest karo abhi practicals likhna hai...😉😛
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow congratulations dear!!! I know it feels so awesome when ur FF reach a new book, so a big hug and congo to both of u!!! You two are doing a fab job yaar, love this FF. Update soon plz and thanks for this summary i forgot half of the story now yaad aagaya lol. Update asap.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rmuk

Wow congratulations dear!!! I know it feels so awesome when ur FF reach a new book, so a big hug and congo to both of u!!! You two are doing a fab job yaar, love this FF. Update soon plz and thanks for this summary i forgot half of the story now yaad aagaya lol. Update asap.

thank u romi😊 ya i know we update after long intervals...bt wat to do tym doesnt permit :'(
wil be updating today...!