Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
finally updated
awesome update aishaa
love sharon she is soo dam sweet n cares or concern watever we say but she is finally attracted to swayam as she thinks about him 
and swayam is also so down to earth wid sharon i suppose 
he concerningly asked if she was ohkay 
loveing this ff a lot 
plz update soon 
waiting eagerly for it 
n sorry for late comment
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry almost forget to comment for ur chapter 6 that was great and fabulous ...
sharon just got herself injured that why swayan made her take rest and left for his shoot...
the conversation of kriya and sharon was nice and to help swayan sharon sent a driver
to his location set of shooting... and both had a little talk...
it get interest to read more... do continue soon and pm me
..Aishaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

..CHAPTER 8..

Banner Credits - Marium.

The driver drove Swayam back to the orphanage and he spotted Sharon standing there with all her luggage.  There were 3-4 kids surrounding her with their gloomy faces. They all hugged her for the last time and said a goodbye till she entered the car and sat near Swayam. The driver placed Sharon's luggage in the boot and soon they left Lonavla for Mumbai.

The ride was silent as it had not even been 15 minutes Sharon was asleep. Maybe she was too tired. Swayam was getting bored at that time. It was rare that he would just idle doing nothing. He would probably just be busy on his phone attending calls but at the moment he didn't even have that.  He shifted his gaze on Sharon who was shivering in her sleep probably due to the low temperature of the AC. He took the blanket that was placed at the back of the seat and softly wrapped it around Sharon.  He even increased the temperature so in order for the cooling to be reduced. Now he sat back on his seat looking out of the window pale admiring everything coming his way.  Soon he heard another voice come from the opposite side. He turned around and saw Sharon banging her head to the window. Probably she wasn't being able to find a comfortable position to sleep in.  Swayam thought for a moment and then took her arms and placed her head on his lap. Looking at her even he soon fell into deep slumber.

The car entered through a pair of big gold plated doors and drove till the mansion. The mansion was painted white in color with small streaks of brown at different corners. The French windows embedded the mansion on the outer from whereas huge see through glasses could be spotted at the above.  A huge brown wood door stood at the entrance of the mansion giving it a grand look.  The sudden knock on Swayam's window got him up form his sleep.  He opened his eyes to see one of his Servants standing there to open his door. Swayam gave a soft pat on Sharon's shoulder to wake her up.  She opened her eyes only to find herself placed in one of the most awkward situations. Her read was resting on Swayam's lap and a blanket was wrapped around her. Her cheeks turned to the deepest shade of red and she quickly adjusted herself on the seat to sit by herself. 

A girl dressed in a pink kurti and jeans came out of the mansion and opened the door for Swayam. He got down and gave her a big tight hug.  Sharon got down from her side and saw both of them still locked in each others embrace. Soon they broke apart and Swayam looked ta Sharon.

" I cant thank you enough for the lift Sharon. I'm glad your mom was panicked about your leg or I would have reached home on time. No offence to her though" He said leaving out a small laugh.

" yeah my mom's paranoid nature seemed good luck for you I guess. Anyways I think I shall leave now, Its getting late. See ya, bye" She said as she was about to sit in the car.

"No Sharon. Please don't go like that.  Atleast have dinner with us" Amaira, better known as Ally said.

" I wish I could but Mom would be waiting for me at home. So I don't think I can. Maybe sometime else"

" Hey, just like a payback gift. Please?" This time Swayam requested her and she didn't how to say a no.  She knew by their voice that they genuinely wanted her over and she couldn't but finally say a yes to them.

They both led her inside the mansion and she was just awestruck by the beauty of it. It definitely did look amazing from outside but form within, the beauty couldn't be described in words. It was given a look of an old era times, with the all the furniture being carved in different floral designs and the tables being all made of gold. There were 2 grand staircases leading to a left wing and one to a right wing. Seemed like this house was way too big.  Ammy made Swayam and Sharon sit at the dining table and joined them.

" So Sharon, hi, I'm Amaira, Swayam's sister. You can call me Ammy though. " She said as she started serving food to the 3 of them.

" Hi ammy, I'm Sharon. Ummn I am a simple girl who belongs to nothing but a simple middle classed family. I'm not into movies so yeah I didn't know who Swayam is when I first met him and even snapped at him but yeah I was too embarrassed when I got to know who he is"

" Seriously? Did that really happen? I must say you are the first girl who has behaved this way with him.  Otherwise all is see are other girls throwing themselves on him. And I seriously despise them. I'm happy for a change we don't have those bimbos in our house that he always gets along with him"

" Hahahah. By the way I must say the food is yum."

" Thanks. So Sharon tell me how did you 2 meet and become friends?"

" I think we should stop the talk here only" Swayam said not trying to recall the memories

" Why Swayam? Let me tell you sister how we met? " Sharon said enjoying herself. "

She narrated their entire story to Ammy leaving her in fits of laughter. Ammy couldn't believe that actually happened with Swayam that a girl went against him. Sharon even cleared they weren't friends but just an acquaintance.  Ammy nodded but somewhere behind her mind she knew there could be something behind them. She smiled sheepishly before finishing her dinner.

It was finally time for Sharon to leave. She bid a goodbye to Swayam and Ally before leaving when they stopped her

" Sharon, why don't you just stay over tonight? I mena its quite late and ist not safe to travel so late alone. And about your mom, just let me speak to her, I am sure she will have no problem"

" Thank you so much for the offer Ammy but I think I shall head down back.  I'm sure I will be fine"

" Sharon please?" Swayam said leaving me confused whether to say a yes or a no.

" I promise you will have fun. I'll tell you some amazing stories about Swayam you must not even have imagined in your wildest dreams and well what about having some girly fun tonight. We even have another companion, Ally"

" Sharon you're most welcome to go back" Swayam said embarrassed

Though this sounded fun and Sharon really wanted to say but she was confused whether she shall go for a yes or a no.

Next update as soon as 40+ likes are completed and even you reach page 40. Spamming allowed :P and yeah i promise to be regullar with update now. You complete my demands and i'll update. Deal?

For pms add ..Aishaa.. to your buddy list.

Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 10 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
woo I m First 😎
Soo I was right Ammy Is Swayam's Sister.:D
Lol But I thought She is A Bad Girl or maybe swayam's Step Sister 🀣 🀣 .
She seems very nice to sharon in their First meet 😳 hmm I have a doubt on her πŸ˜› moreover I don't trust u :P .
Sharon At swayam's house Ahaan Something interesting gonna happen.
Now let me go So that I can unres my comment on next part.:P
BtW Amazing update :PEdited by HPHolic-3 - 10 years ago
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes deal. have done my job nd others do it to.
coming to the update it was brilliant!!
I am confused hope that she stays with him!!
lovely writing!!
thanks for the pm.

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay aisha
done deal
PAGE 40 tak toh aise hi pohoch jayega...
just waiting ki first sab apne comments post kar de..

about 40 LIKES i don't now πŸ€”
well the update was amazing...
it was simply awesome πŸ‘

thanks for the PM
update soon

PS: a request.. i now you will be leaving after 100th AT
so can you finish up all your write ups and then leave..
as i really love them.. and don't want them hang incomplete in between πŸ€”

if you feel please do consider my request πŸ˜Š

..Aishaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -spongy-

okay aisha

done deal
PAGE 40 tak toh aise hi pohoch jayega...
just waiting ki first sab apne comments post kar de..

about 40 LIKES i don't now πŸ€”
well the update was amazing...
it was simply awesome πŸ‘

thanks for the PM
update soon

PS: a request.. i now you will be leaving after 100th AT
so can you finish up all your write ups and then leave..
as i really love them.. and don't want them hang incomplete in between πŸ€”

if you feel please do consider my request πŸ˜Š

60 likes milte they. 40 ke demand rakhi hai. itni toh aani chahiye. agar nahin aayi so well, im helpless. 
I will quit writing but thats just for OS. i wont be writing any more OS. This FF is really close to ym heart so i cant even think of discontinuing it. and about the other write ups, based on the response i'll think if i should continue or not.
PS - im not leaving IF. just gonna be inactive. Rumours mat fella πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 10 years ago
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ufff finally i read all 8 chapters in one go...
Awesome work aisha..

Enjoyed reading each chapter...
N seeing swayam in such a different role is really super feeling..
Well i loved all d chapters d way u started n den der first meet n den wen sharon cums to know who actually swayam was..
Brilliantly penned..
N swayam wanting to take revenge was amazing too..
Sharon ko pani ke liye kitna tang kiya..
Loved seein sharon enjoying wid kids in rain it was fun n sweet..
Ha ha n bechara swayam towel mein hee so gaya uske paas n after dat wat followed ha ha bechara phas gayaπŸ˜† 
Last chapter was brilliant too.. 
Really brilliant stuff..
Lag raha as if both started feeling sumthin ab no revenge n all..
Toh lets see wat happens aage..
Update soon.. 

..Aishaa.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa_SwaRon

Ufff finally i read all 8 chapters in one go...
Awesome work aisha..

Enjoyed reading each chapter...
N seeing swayam in such a different role is really super feeling..
Well i loved all d chapters d way u started n den der first meet n den wen sharon cums to know who actually swayam was..
Brilliantly penned..
N swayam wanting to take revenge was amazing too..
Sharon ko pani ke liye kitna tang kiya..
Loved seein sharon enjoying wid kids in rain it was fun n sweet..
Ha ha n bechara swayam towel mein hee so gaya uske paas n after dat wat followed ha ha bechara phas gayaπŸ˜† 
Last chapter was brilliant too.. 
Really brilliant stuff..
Lag raha as if both started feeling sumthin ab no revenge n all..
Toh lets see wat happens aage..
Update soon.. 

You can consider this as a spoiler but who said no revenge? πŸ˜ˆ story mein maza kaise aayega πŸ˜†
and thank you so much for the super amazingg comment. Loved reading it. and it definitely means alott.
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aishaa..

You can consider this as a spoiler but who said no revenge? πŸ˜ˆ story mein maza kaise aayega πŸ˜†
and thank you so much for the super amazingg comment. Loved reading it. and it definitely means alott.

Hayeee so abhi revenge baki hai...
Bechari ab toh itna aacha behave kar rahi hai..
Anyways it would be fun to read.. 
Tu update jaldi dena.. Mein spam kar doongi till pg 40πŸ˜†πŸ˜†