Showcasing the Adieu IPKKND Contest entries.

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey!

So, here are the entries that were submitted for this contest.

Please make sure you credit the owner/maker of the following entries. If found being misused, you will get a WL raise for this so consider this a warning. You are not being told to not use the following things, but do not claim them as being yours at all!

The winners list is right here:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3411697

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail

Shruti_P

Baki

ShikhaKhushi

-Stutz-

illuminated. thumbnail

--Greeshu--

Barunshell

ipkknd_hazel

supriya.ipkknd

Baki

arshy4ever

SPNnIPKKNDlover

Shruti_P

illuminated. thumbnail

Entry # 1 by areeba_blossom

For Eternity

There story wasn't ordinary, neither was it extra ordinary but there was something between them that created that raw spark that illuminated them with a circle of their own. With a few more ramblings, fights and nights filled with love, six months had passed leaving behind a trace of beautiful emotions that heaved inside them.

The faint crackling outside became bolder with the sun's rays resurfacing among the cloud and peaking through hedges and windows. Her soft hands rubbed against his hard as her fingers clasped tightly onto them while struggling to bury her face deeper in his chest. The posture of his face changed causing her arms round him to tighten. His eyes fluttered open, his gaze falling upon her angelic face that rested against him.

He noticed the sun rising outside, the colors blending in the clouds and the silky softness around him sinking. Feeling the roughness of his hands on hers, he traced the profile of her arms. The tingling feeling burst inside her and after squirming for a while and hiding her face in the pillow, she stifled a yawn and sat up, leaning against his arm.

"Why did you wake me up?" she uttered softly, the word almost slipping her mouth while her eyes remained half closed.

He bent his face down to nuzzle her neck but as soon as he did, she pushed him away, settling herself firmly beside him while her head still on his shoulder. "Aarav can come in!"

"I thought children sleep late in holidays." He replied with his eyebrows scrunched.

"Well, he is your son and from last week of the holidays, he's been driving me crazy by waking up at seven sharp every morning and playing those awful video games." Her voice reflected her tired state, "and to add to that, Amara doesn't stop crying after getting even a glimpse of that game."

She yawned, eventually tilting herself and cuddling on his chest while he continued to stare outside.

"Did something happened Arnav?" she asked after a moment elapsed between them in silence.

Her voice was music to his ears but a slight change in tone had a tendency to bring him crashing back to the dreamy sensation he traveled while listening to her. Turning his gaze towards her, he noticed the concern clouding her hazel brown eyes. The precision of her eyes was something that enthralled him. Her nose was perfect, straight yet with a button edge and her lips, red and luscious but what made him frown was the slightly scrunched eyebrows that expressed the conflict that seemed to build inside her. His hands travelled towards her face, brushing the strands from her eyes and shifting his gaze back towards the sky that reflected through the sky he let the words slip from his mouth, his husky voice echoing.

"Every time I happen to see something abstract, something that has a deeper meaning to it, I think about us." His voice softened with emphasizing on 'us', as he squeezed her hand and realized the soft curve on her lips. "But it's not always the happy thoughts that seem to fly through me. It's those entire days where our lives were miserable. The times we met and then with our marriage. Things grew out of control and even after we got married there were tons of things that just came along and granted that we made time for each other, it was never something that either one of us deserved. I mean, to some extent I did deserve but you didn't and I feel like that something might to the 'us' we are today. Not just you and me but Aarav, Amara and Ayan too." His tone was toppling and even though he felt her grip on him and her assurances he felt his vulnerability dripping by.

She looked towards him, his caramel brown eyes flickering with honesty and just be the caresses on his forehead she knew he was scared. She slid her hand from his grip, softly putting it on his cheeks.

"I think it's finally time you hear this." She let out with a sigh. "When I fell n love with you, I didn't know it was love. All I know that it was something that could just get me in worst of the situation. I began to struggle to point at your mistakes just so I can hate you again. I wanted to hate you so much after our marriage that maybe somewhere along the way that hatred grew so intense that it flipped itself into love. When you left for London the first time after our wedding, there were these tangled thoughts that somehow convinced me that I just can't hate you anymore." 

She sat up straight looking into his eyes, "I was scared too once. I don't know why though. I never figured that but I know for a fact that nothing will ever be able to break us apart. Not even us ourselves."

They sat there drinking in their own words, letting their thoughts sink into them and with relief spreading both the faces, the collapsed over each other, their arms enveloping 

The brightness outside spread over the garden, the light-reflecting o the clear water and the blue sky showing itself underneath the warm rays. The door was pushed open and the couple stayed in each other's arms they way they ought to be. The boy was almost six and the other carrying a playing little baby girl was thirteen. The family jumped over to the bed snuggling with their parents.

Some things are best left unsaid while some evaporate after floating in the air. Their eyes met as the children got themselves comfortable and in that instance they knew it, that nothing would be breaking part. Like the blending of colors that throw out hope, their story will never end without splattering more of that color.

All was well.

Entry # 2 by supriya.ipkknd

An Eternal love Saga...

He strode on the snow waiting for her to arrive. He yearned to hear the soothing voice her anklets made when she came running towards her into his arms. He yearned to listen to her lovely voice, the melody which soothed his soul. He wished to see her face which was an epitome of beauty and innocence. 
Just then a voice called out for him,
"Mr Raizada?",Kevin asked.
Arnav looked at Kevin, a young guy in his early twenties. He gave a smile.
"So.. you're waiting for her?",Kevin asked.
"Yes. Its been a long time. She is coming to London after an year now", Arnav said.
"Ya.. I know, but why did she go to India?",Kevin asked.
"To find 'her'...", Arnav said, now deep in thoughts.
"HER?"
"Khushi... My Khushi",Arnav said.

~~~~~

"I want to be independent Arnav You can't go around ordering me to do things. You can't shush me every time saying you are the one who is earning. I have had enough",Khushi screamed at the top of her voice.
Arnav ignored her ranting, took his laptop and walked out of his room.
Khushi fumed. 
This seemed a daily routine now. 
Never ending fights.. Less talks... It seemed everything had melted away, their love, their care.. everything.
She sat on the bed, her head in her hands. She felt an urge to get away from everything. 

~~~~

"What happened after that? What did you do?",Kevin asked inquisitively.
"Nothing. That was my fault. I did nothing when things were going out of hands. And then she left me. Left me forever..",Arnav said in a low voice.
"Every couple.. even if it is madly in love faces hard times.. times where you think that love does not exist anymore. That is the time one of you needs to take the initiative of making things right. I didn't do anything of that sort and I lost her",he continued.
Kevin put his hand on Arnav's shoulder.
"Where is she now?",he finally asked.
"I don't know. I never met her after we separated. It was painful. I wish I stopped her when she got into that car and drove away and never came back",Arnav said sorrowfully.
He knew how difficult it was to spend all these 18 years without her. He missed her terribly every single day.  He missed her warm hug, he missed her melodious voice, he missed her soft peck on his lips.
"I am sorry Mr Raizada. I shouldn't have asked. I just know you since a month and I am..",Kevin attempted to apologize but Arnav didn't let him.
"Before leaving, Khushi left something for me. My most prized possession",Arnav said.
"What?",Kevin asked.
"Arshi"
"Arshi?"
"Arshi... My daughter. For others she is Naina but for me she is 'Arshi'. That name had been really special to Khushi",Arnav said. Kevin smiled.

"And now she has gone to India to find her mother. Silly girl. How much have I tried to stop her. But she is like Khushi.. just like her.. stubborn"

Just then a car screeched to stop in front of Arnav's house and he ran to the gate.
Out came his daughter, a beautiful girl in her late teens, came running towards him and jumped into his arms. 
"Dad! I missed you so much!",Naina said.
"Me too",Arnav said, smiling.
Naina was just like Khushi, same smile, same warm touch, same melodious voice, same innocence.
"Happy Birthday Dad",Naina said finally, giving Arnav another tight hug.
"Thank you silly girl! Where's my gift?",Arnav asked jokingly. 
"Ahh.. Close your eyes"
Arnav did as he was ordered. He could hear slight noises, laughter and people shushing each other. He wondered what Naina had brought for him.
"Okay.. Now open your eyes Dad",Naina said loudly.
Arnav gently opened his eyes with a smile but it soon vanished when he saw the sight in front of him. 

There she was standing, elegantly, tears in her eyes, a smile on her lips...

"Khushi",he whispered.
She walked gently towards him... her anklets making the jingling noise like they used to. Tears of joy refused to cease from their eyes. She traveled her hand on his face, feeling the warmth of his skin on hers. 
"I missed you Arnav Ji", she finally managed to say teary-eyed. 
Arnav did not have words to say. He had wished for this moment every single day. All he could do was to grab her face and pull her into a breath taking kiss which lasted for a long time... 
They broke the contact gasping for breath.
"Lets start it afresh...",Khushi said and Arnav nodded. 
"I love you Arnav Ji"...
"I love you Khushi"...
The voices echoed... The breeze celebrating the unison of two mad lovers... 
And the gods celebrated as their love finally got a name...
An Eternal Love saga...

Entry # 3 by burnshell

At Raizada Mension :

(After Khushi won the Mrs India contest,all the Raizada family celebrated with some
 cake ,later at Arhi's room,Khushi was sleeping while Arnav sees her sleepy face and
 thinks,"...Khushi today watever u said about those 24 hours...tomorrow i'm gonna
 make ur life like a dream ...u'll feel and enjoy each moments like some magical
 celebration for urs...",
he smiles while holding her hand and goes in Arhi dreams)

Next Morning :

At Hall:

(Arnav was busy on his phone when he sees Khushi coming downstaires,he quickly
 gets up)

Arnav :    ok Khushi shall we go??...(Khushi is confused)
Khushi:    where Arnavji??....(he gives her the heated looks, she gets afraid,sees
               the whole family who are sitting but avoiding them like some invisible
               persons,just then Arnav pulls her and she bumps into him, Aarav starts to
               giggle but before Khushi could ask him , NK very smartly puts his ipad in
               front of him as if they are laughing of seeing some videos,Khushi feels
               hesitant when Arnav speaks in his husky accent)
Arnav:     when i said come with me , u should come without questioning me,
               u get it...Mrs.KKGSR
...(Khushi is stunned ,before she could think of anything,
               Arnav takes her out of RM,leaving everyone giggling seeing their act)

On the Road:

(Arnav is driving when Khushi angerly asks) 

Khushi: why are you not telling me where are we going??..(after asking this many 
            times, Arnav angrily stops the car,just then Khushi is about to hit herself,
            but Arnav holds her)
Arnav : ..Khushi...,(Khushi breathes heavily ,Arnav scarily holds her face)...are u 
            all right ??..
.,(Khushi angrily shakes him off , he is startled)
Khushi: just tell me where are you taking me??...(he is annoyed)
Arnav:  fine!!...i'm telling u only once,...(Khushi lisions carefully)..as yesterday u won 
            the Contest ,so today i've decided to celebrate your win , k now??,..
           (she is surprised)
Khushi: what??...u want to celebrate my win??,...(Arnav cutely smiles)...oh it's so 
            nice of u arnavji but then i've already celebrated it yesterday no
...(Arnav
            bursts out)...then why u..??...(Arnav angrily cuts her off)
Arnav:  because you are my wife Khushi!!...and i can do anything for u...(she is amused)
Khushi: oh!! ok as u wish...(smiles cutely ,Arnav seeing this feels more in love and 
            he slowly comes closer to kiss her,Khushi shyly turns her face 
            aside)...ab Arnavji...we are in the middle of the road...(Arnav smirks)
Arnav:  k then i'll complete it in our bedroom tonight..(Khushi blushes some more ,
            tries to avoid him,whereas Arnav smirks driving away )

At Hotel:

(both are outside the Hotel,when Arnav covers her eyes , Khushi is taken back ,
  Arnav whispers in her ear,"...are u ready for ur surprise ?...", Khushi happily nods ,
  just then he softly kisses her cheek , a smile crawls on Khushi's lips, Arnav smirks
  seeing that and both goes in , Arnav slowly takes his hand away from her eyes and
  she sees the most beautiful decoration ever,

(her eyes becomes moist as she steps forward,"...wow Arnavji..it's so pretty...", he
   gives her a cute smile,she lovingly holds his cheek,"...thank you so much Arnavji..",
   both lost in each other eyes,Arnav is about to kiss her,when the waiter interrupts
   them,"..maam...",Khushi quickly backs off and watches him,he gives her a bouquet
   of flowers,Khushi surprisingly takes it. In the next instant another waiter comes and
   gives her another bouquet ,Khushi takes it more excitedly and when she's about to
   see the decorated table,arnav comes in front of her while giving her a glass of
   champagne)

Arnav:   in the honor of ur win ,..here is some champagne...for the most prettiest lady
             in the whole world
...(Khushi is amused by his words ,happyly takes and drinks
             it,just then she feels something comes in her mouth,she takes it out and is
             stunned to sees an elegant diamond ring , he takes it from her and slides it on
             her finger)...and this is for my dear wife KKGSR...

(her eyes becomes moist , very lovingly and softly kisses his cheek,Arnav smiles and
 step aside showing her the beautifully decorated table,which has two cakes with
 beautiful candles and a water bowl with some jasmines in it , she feels like in a dream,
 her eyes goes to the cakes,one is chocolate one,with..*SRY KKGSR & Congratulation* 
 and the other one is a vanilla cake,with...*Thank You KKGSR & Congratulation *
 she is confused while Arnav holds her hands and says)

Arnav: on one i wrote sorry ... for all those things which i did wrong to u...
         (Khushi is surprised)...every time when i let my angry on u...i feel so bad for 
           hurting u and making u cry badly...i'm sorry Khushi,i'm really sorry
...(Khushi 
           feels bad and quickly puts her hand on his lips) 
Khushi:shshs u don't have to be sorry arnavji!!...(Arnav feels deeply loved)...because i 
           forgive u before u even do any mistakes
...(Arnav is surprised as she holds his 
           cheek)..and i love u more then your anger Arnavji...(Arnav tenderly kisses her
           forehead)
Arnav: thank you Khushi..(Khushi surprisingly says)
Khushi:oh...so the thank you was for this??..(Arnav bursts out)
Arnav: oh no no...it's for everything which u did for me..(Arnav cups her face)..Khushi 
           before i was only living and then u came and taught me how to smile and live
           my life within ur happiness,ur feelings
...(Khushi's eyes are moist)...so just 
           wanted to say thank you for being with me and loving me so much
...(Khushi
           hugs him and speaks happily)
Khushi:aaww i love u a lot Arnavji...(she breaks hug and holds his hands)...and i should 
           thank you ...for making my life like a dream world.
..(brings his hands near her 
           cheek)...Thank You...for loving me beyond everything...(Arnav smilingly kisses 
           her hands,she cutely smiles) 

(Arnav gave her the knife to cut the cakes,Khushi slowly blows off the candles with
 Arnav clapping, she then invites him to cut the cake with her, Arnav smilingly holds
 the knife while hugging her from behind,both cuts the cakes,and gave each other a
 piece ,just then music starts ,she surprisingly watches him as he invites her for a
 dance...

(...next what happens watch in this VM)

(forgeting that everyone is watching them ,Arnav slowly leans towards her lips,
 Khushi shyly steps back,he is surprised but then thinks "u just come home then
  i'll see how u avoid me"
,smirking at her whereas Khushi tries to divert his mind,
"..ab arnavji is something left..or...shall we go home now??...",Arnav brings her closer
 holding her waist,Khushi crashes into him,gives her signature "O" look..",one thing
 is left which i think...cannot be completed here"
,teasing her softly while she shies
 away and sits in the car to reach home)

Night Time:

At RM,outside Arhi Room : 

(Khushi was about to go inside,when Arnav holds her hand,she turns back)

Arnav: there is still 1 hour left in completing your 24 hours...(Khushi blushes on his 
           naughty thoughts , he takes out a pendent from his coat pocket)...here this
           is for u
...(she is surprised)
Khushi:...oh WOW...A PENDENT!!!...
Arnav: not just a pendent but with a heart ,open it, (she excitedly opens it and sees
           photos of themselves ,can't believe seeing them in a tiny heart)

(Arnav watches her innocent happiness,lovingly cups her face as she watches him)

Arnav: Khushi it's those 24 hours which u wanted to spend with me... (Khushi now
           understands why he did all this
and her eyes are moist)..so this pendent...
          (holds it in his hand and wear her around the neck )...will remind u those 
           dreamy moments which will now become memories for us to cherish for a 
           lifetime
...(her tears run down as she hugs him tightly)
Khushi:thx Arnavji for showing those dreamy 24 hours in reality...(Arnav wipes off 
           her tears and goes inside their room while holding her)

(he tenderly makes her lie on bed and says in his husky accent,"..now i'll complete
 my that chore which u've stoped me consistently..",Khushi blushes as he comes closer
 to her lips,just then someone speaks within the blanket)

Aarav : and what about me??...(Arhi pops out,watches him as he gives some 
            innocent looks,Khushi gets up and hugs him)
Khushi: aaww we cannot forget u dear...as you are our only son no...(arnav smirks)
Arnav:  ya...and with u..our family is just complete...right Khushi!!...(before Khushi 
            could react,Arnav happily hugs them,and all fell on the bed)
Aarav:  i luv u mom & dad !!!...(and Arhi together says)
Arhi:    and we luv u Aarav!!...(and the Awesome threesome happily sleep on the same 
            bed while dreaming their future lives)

Entry # 4 by medhasarkar

(the rain scene we never got...)

It was pouring cats and dogs outside.

Khushi was pacing the length of their room, with her hands behind her back. Her husband arnav was later than usual today, thanks to the rain. He would drive back from office, once the sleet pounding at his windshield, reduced somewhat.

A year ago khushi would have been delighted at the prospect of bathing in such showers, but now, now a lot had changed. Arnav knew that khushi loved dancing in the rain, but almost always started sniffing and sneezing immediately afterwards. Hence he had forbidden her strictly, not to step out in the rain. Khushi pleaded in vain...her arnavji's asr mode effectively scared her into submitting meekly.

He is so pushy thought khushi. Chhui mui laad governor.khud toh bearish main bhignese chhikte hai, bare aaye hame mana karne vale.but she knew the concern behind the rigid orders her swami had decreed, so she couldn't bring herself up to disobey and run headlong into the rain. She did love the rain so, but today it was keeping her husband from her, so she was inclinmed to cursed it rather than cheer it.

Back at his office Arnav was impatient. His day's work was done and he longed to get home to his wife. But the dratted rain would not stop. He couldn't possibly drive when the deluge made visibility difficult. Everyone had already left , even aakash, he had stayed behind to catch up on some paperwork. Just him and the guard, waiting to lock up.

He stared out at the wind egging the rain on, and it slashed uninhibited across the parking lot and remembered how he had once made khushi monitor the the cars there in the rain. He shuddered to think how that day she had nearly been run over and how he had saved her at the last moment shielding her in his arms...how he had felt unwilling to let her lissom body, her skimpy chamkili dress sticking to her body like second skin ,hugging her lovely curves,and the rain making her blink the lovely eyes he was a slave of; her wet hair dripping and dishevelled and her lips pouting, staring up at him like a drenched cat...the memory made him ache to hold her in his arms so badly...

"saab bearish thodi kum hui hai" arnav jerked out of his own personal rain special memories. Th e rain had indeed reduced. Oh good now he can return home.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at RM arnav entered his room shaking his head like a wet dog. He had gotten wet traipsing the short distanvce between the garage and the house. He found khushi clad in a dark green sari the colour which only made her more endearing in the rain than his favourite red, her palms pressed up against the glass of the French window like a child wanting desperately to wet herself in the rain, but had been forbidden to as was indeed the case.arnv smiled to himself. He cleared his throat. Khushi jumped. Seeing him wet she ran to him and grabbing his bag, handed him a towel pushing him into the washroom.

Arnav knew how much his wife enjoyed mothering him, and telling him off, so he came out of the bathroom, pretending to be unable to dry his hair properly. As expected, khushi , snatched his towel and sitting him down on the bed, started gently but firmly, towelling his hair dry. "ye bhi nahi karna aata aapko, ufff!" she huffed chastising him. She smelt so wonderful, just warm enough to make him want to hold on to her. He listened to her scolding him, as unknowingly she moved in between the gap of his legs the better to reach the back of his head.

When she had finished, she started to move off only to find that her husband had chained her waist in his arms and her belly escaping from the pallu of her sari was pressed up against his face. Blushing, she placed her hands on his broad shoulders and looked down into the brown eyes playing havoc with her heartbeat, gazing naughtily up at her."aaj ke liye bahut daant liya mrs arnav singh raizada" . so saying he kissed her bare navel, rubbing his stubble on the expanse of her milky stomach. The towel dropped from her hands, unheeded.

Arnav pulled her into his lap. She sat there crowned queen of this throne, her arms resting against her kings neck. Her body nestled in his wide bare chest. One hand still around her slim waist, arnav skimmed his fingertips from her maang to past her collar, having her trembling against him. He followed the trail with open mouthed kisses. Outside the rain pounding and the musty damp weather only made them crave the warmth between them more. Like a cat curling up next to the fire, they curled up, her beneath him on the bed. Taking her lips in his, he entered her mouth, demanding, giving and soothing. Love moved through her like a sigh. He gently freed her of her saree. She lay below him as he gazed once again upon his wife's beauty, like the rain's beauty outside in making the plants sway. He swooped to taste her, as she writhed at his touch wanting more. He removed her blouse, clutching her to him. He moved to the saree skirt discarding it, with a swift tug at the bow . her bare legs met with his approval, as he kissed his way up them moulding them as if he has been creating them out of clay. Blanketing her waist with his kisses, he moved his hands up her ribs, that tickled and she laughed. Arnav moved on unhooking her bra, and imprinting her twin orbs with his attention, sucking on them until they pebbled and she moaned, firing his blood . he looked at her, her lips swollen because of his repeated kissing, naked and complying beneath him.

He kissed her at the mound between her legs and parting them with his thigh he gently, fondled her as she cried out in pleasure. She took him in reaching out for him, as he entered her. The pleasure had them both crying out until they were swamped in it. When the ecstasy receded he pulled her into his arms. Their legs tangling as she hid her face in her husband's shoulder as a sudden shyness overcame her which only endeared her to her arnavji more, her responses delighting him.

He stroked her hair, and kissed her face. They dressed each other and then carrying her up in his arms he left the bed, to watch the rain together in the 3rd rainy season of their married life...peaceful in their togetherness...watching the restlessness outside. They smiled at each other...

Entry # 5 by -Neloufer-

He was proud of the woman on the stage .Her will power amazed him.  Her style was unmatchable.

But the most beautiful thing about her was her innocence. She  was being crowned Mrs.India and He was proud

Of her.

He lost the bet once again but felt more like a winner ,Thanks to his wife.

*Flashback*

Arnav- Khushi ,You wont be able to do it. The world of fashion is different from the world of Jalebis and Pakoras.

Khushi- Arnavji, That's why I am doing it! I want to prove it to YOU and to the world that I am more than just ASRs wife! I want to be independent and do something myself! I want to show the world that I can do something more than just frying Jalebis.

I want to make you feel proud of me.

Arnav- That's really sweet Khushi. Its really brave of you. But I bet you wont be able to do it. I have seen the other world more than anyone.

Khushi- Lagi sharrt?

Arnav-Done

Khushi-If I win,You have to take me to watch a hindi movie. Jab Tak Hay Jaan! Sharukh Ji Ki nayi picture! And you have to sit with me till the end. Done!

Arnav ' Okay! Done!

*Flashback Ends*

Scene- Khushi and Arnav in Arnav's  cabin

Khushi- Ahemm

She puts her crown in front of Arnav

Arnav- Wow! Khushi! The crown is beautiful! Congrats!

Khushi-Arnavji, I did it!

Arnav- Khushi! I knew you could do it *Makes an innocent face*

Khushi-* Yawn* So what time do we leave?

Arnav- For home? Lets go now. I am so hungry Khushi,Di has ordered Pizza for me. Lets go!

Khushi- Home? ARNAVJI!We are going for a movie and I booked our tickets 2 weeks back

Arnav- What movie?  Why are we going for a movie Khushi? * He just wanted to hide somewhere*

Khushi- Shahrukh ji's movie.  You like him so why are you pretending? I won the bet and you have to come with me.

Arnav- What about the pizza Khushi?

Khushi- Damn The pizza!!

Arnav- Oops!

'

Khushi-*Sob* Shahrukh Ji makes me cry

Arnav- Khushi,  Do you want a bedsheet?

Khushi-What??

Arnav- To wipe your tears!

Khushi- Oh Please ArnavJi! Cant you see the pain in Shahrukh Ji's eyes? Why don't you ever cry watching movies?Nanhe ji cried when he watched a movie with me last week.

Arnav- Whatever,Hmph

'

In the car

Khushi- Thank You ArnavJi for coming with me to watch the movie.Did I torture you by taking you there.

Arnav- No Khushi. It was a beautiful movie and whenever I got bored, I just looked into your eyes . They are the most beautiful eyes in the world.

At Home

Khushi- ArnavJi, You sit here with Di for sometime. I have some work in the room. My friend Seema has come to talk to me after years . She wants to discuss something very private with me .

Arnav- Be quick Khushi. I want to sleep.

*Room*

Khushi- Aarnaavvjiii!! You can come up now! My friend has left.

Arnav [downstairs]- Friend has already left? I didn't see anyone! Maybe she left when I was in Di's room.

'

Arnav enters just to see Khushi standing in the most beautiful chiffon sari. It was red ,Arnav's Favorite color with black embroidery.

She looked ethereal. He didn't know how to react he just stood there. Staring.

She came forward and pinched his cheeks.

Khushi- What are you staring at?

Arnav-The Sari's border

Khushi- What the'? *irritated*

He was so lost in her that he didn't notice that the room was decorated with candles and rose petals.

Arnav- Did you make your friend work so hard Khushi?*Jokingly*

Khushi- No no Arnavji! There is no such girl called Seema who's my friend! Me and Nanhe ji did this together.

For You!

Arnav- Me??! Why Khushi?! I mean , Wow!!

Khushi- Arnavji, I just want to tell this to you

You are my strength and with you on my side, I will win anything in the world. Today I feel like a winner and I feel independent. I don't have to rely on anyone for my needs even If it's the person I love the most and that's you. You let me showcase my inner talents and its because of you I faced this world with confidence and that too In My OWN style!

Arnav- I love you Khushi! I really do! I lost the bet , But I feel I gained much more. You changed my life and made me Arnav Again. I am so happy to be out of my 'The Ruthless ASR' mask. I wish every man gets a wife like you.

Khushi-*Goes and brings a box from the cupboard* And this is for you Arnavji! Open it!! Now!!

Arnav opens the box

A-    What the..!! What is this Khushi?

K-Joke book Arnavji.

A-    But why?

K- Because I like everything about you except your sense of humor. *Giggles*

A-    Are you teasing me Khushi? By the way, I have a gift for you too, But I don't think I should give it to you.

K- Oh Come on Arnavji!! You know I was just kidding!! Your sense of humour is amazing!! You are so ridiculo.. I mean Hilarious!

A-All right all right!

*Gives a box to her*

Khushi reads the title

Khushi- Hey devi Maiyya! What the'.!!

She chases Arnav around the room with the book in her hand

It was a book teaching nave ladies about make-Up