Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushiiXOXO thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i commented on ur blog ...

anyway,❀️ reading ur work !!! ..going to kip u company till d end of this journey too !!😊
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was amazing chapter

thank :D
daffodils06 thumbnail
wonderful update..it was gud to c khushi answer a question arnav was trying to fomulate an answer..loved the way how she let him know that he will handle it..
arnav is slowly but surely acknowledging that khushi is not wat he thot she was..
and i see the start of a wonderful friendship between lavanya and khushi..
and coming t arun mehra..i am with khushi on that..didnt lik him one bit..
the last part was about arun mehra rite..for  a sec i doubted it was sujoy banerjee..
and u know wat the best part was..the two things arnav noted was nothing related to buisness or the merger..that khushi called him arnav and who is sujoy banerjee..well even i am eager to know who it is...
luv_arshi thumbnail
am loving this storyy πŸ˜ƒ

i hate dt Mehra guy >.<

LOL Arnav assuming so many thigns abt her haan..buh nw dt dey r together for diz venture for sure his assumptions gonna go wrong like da others πŸ˜‰

i love diz khushi.. her character is amazing... πŸ˜ƒ

love da way she speaks wid Arnav.. πŸ˜‰

and OMG.. she met him in a pub..nd he doesnt remmbr her..strange :\

i soo wish he wud remember her like she does.. *sigh* buh no problem.. πŸ˜‰

waiting for sme Arshi scenes hehehe πŸ˜‰

waiting for the next updates..do updte soon peleejj 😳

ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb update di...!
Khushi is dam intelligent nd it is clear from d update dat arnav is impressed by her answers...her answers r simply to d point nd dam good...loving her in dis new avtar...
Arnav is simply admiring her to her proffessionalism...she called him by his name in front of Mr.Arun mehra...! Now dats indeed a good thing...!
I actually feel bad 4 khushi...how she feels abt her dad's character can b seen here in dis chappy through her bhaviour towards him...though i support her whole-heartedly...indeed she has evry right to bhave coldly wit him...
I actually loved it wen arnav asked lavanya abt Mr.sujoy banerjee...!
Hmmm toh he is bothered abt him nd aftr knowing from d journalist dat khushi is sumhow related to Mr.banerjee is disturbing him...
Good good...!
He is going on a right track...a small question is bothering him so much dat he actually asked lavanya nd dat too aftr so long from d meeting getting over...hmmm interesting...i also loved how he supported khushi nd said to Mr.Arun day khushi is efficient enough to deal wit d business...
Good to see arnav's perception changing towards khushi...
D last two paras r mysterious...!
Who is saying these words nd who actually is playing d game wit Khushi...as per i can understand those lines were related to Mr.sujoy banerjee nd khushi's relationship nd indeed those lines r showing utter negatively...!
Awsum update di...
Loved it...!
πŸ‘πŸΌ 4 u di...u r truly an amazing writer...!
Amina87 thumbnail
I Love Khushi of this FF,
She is confident and bold,
I'm also allergic to this Arun Mehra,
He is a Cheap man,
Arnav is sweet,
I like Khushi and Lavanaya bonding,
So admiration for Khushi of Arnav has started,
Nice one,
I hope Arnav supports Khushi and also help Her when She is in any problem,
Plz update really soon...
ARSHI_FAN11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Arati, Chapter 5 showed us a lot of the Khushi I am loving so much - specially how she handled press... i get Mr. Mehra's character which is apparently characterless πŸ˜• and of course father-daughter duo don't get along... what I fail to understand is how come Mr. Mehra remains to be head of sales still with the Guptas???? Also the last bit let me a little confused about who was talking about planting that journalist and all? 

BTW dying for the next update πŸ˜ƒ
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wondrful update. Luvd it. Khushi is vry bold. Who is sujoy? Arnav is intrstd 2 knw more abt khushi. Wat was in d last part? Cliff hanger
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful chapters.. I loved how ArHi first met... Arnav was way too mean.. πŸ˜† And then their meeting after all the years.. Khushi has changed and I really want Arnav to change his assuming behavior.. Khushi hates her dad.. And the person he is, she is bound to hate him.. Im waiting for more abt ArHi.. To hell with Sujoy and Sheetal..πŸ˜†
Ashakalyani thumbnail
awesome update di...loved the attitude of khushi...some one s jealous...