Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the whole press conference. Just in time when Arnav was assuming again about Khusi , she answered brilliantly. Arnav is bit softening now towards her. Loved the way he look at her when the qsn was on Arun Mehera.
It shows why Khusi so much hate this Arun .. I think he's with Shyam and Shyam is the person who asked the reporter to ask such qsns. With Arnav's mutual dislike for Arun will surely keep Khusi safe..
Loved Khusi n Lavanya's bonding friendship.
I forgot to mention earlier that i find it really amusing to see Aman working for Khusi here...
I didn't know Arnav watched her so keenly. I mean i didn't notice her calling him Arnav while talk to her father but yeah she did...
And why Arnav is so interested finding this Sujoy guy...
Continue soon...
madhumi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aahhh..there she takes me again..on an overboard ride with u Rt dEaR...
u simply r nuturing my curiosity flickring all around...haha..πŸ˜‰

i simply adored the plot..ohh how i love my arshi on eqaul terms..no less thn each othr...n KKG in such exquisite role..wonderous...πŸ‘

i simply loved the family tree...wht a desent cast u have roped in..mindblowing...πŸ‘

again...i am all set to dive into this deep abyss of mixed encounters...m so looking frward to this..adored all the 5 chaptrs i read in a go...coz..my curiosity cat is a messy stuff.so...no delays in updates pillleeejjj...😳

a presumtious arnav n a braced fr d same KKG..thts smethin..ahem...πŸ˜†
continue soon...

cheers...!!!!!!!! <3

P.S : m curious about ronit roy's role into d story...he's 1 of d promising actors..n m sure u chose a well weighing role on his part...😊😊😊
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update dear...
loved the way arnav n khushi defend each other in front of press n tht arun mehra...
i guess tht plan was of shyam...
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seems like things are thawing bet Arnav and Khushi.
Khushi's father is a real b...rd!
Last part was mysterious. Was it Arun Mehra?
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow...the story is very interesting...as work piled up i was able to read the chapters until now..but once when i read it...i was like wow! great going...I loved the breakfast meeting and the press conference...even though Arnav was stumped during the breakfast meeting and khushi was shown as a haughty--know it all kind, the press conf was handled very beautifully by both of them...and I liked the face off between Mr. Mehra and Khushi and Arnav's observation to that interaction...

Lavanaya and Aman...ah! what shall I say about them? They are loyal and the best!
06Pallavi_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyy RT..:))
loved the update abd the way u describe evrything zat was happenin! cant w8 for the love to blossom between arshi <3
btw i always read on ur blog..but i'll comment here as frm now on :D
wen's the next update??:))
plzzz update sooon cos im addicted to ur works and u knw zat!:))
anyhoo gotta go now..::))
until zen byeee..w8ing for ur next update :D
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update... Khushi handled the press conference n her father really well. ... who is trying to destroy khushi... ? cant wait to read more...
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
man wat an update,...totally coprate vali feelin aa gaye...hehehe...man both of dem r so intelligent...i want dere brains nd power plus arnav's car...;)

Man khushi's papa is big tym plyboy..he doesnt even leaves grls khushi's age...wat more need after seein him involved wid his secretry nd den hittin on lavayna...man such types of guys do exist...khushi handleshim well...she must b vry hurt na...but i get a feeling dat he loves his daughter khushi atleast but we can understnd outlook to...who can accept d person who hurts our some1 spl even if its our own dad hurtin our mom...

Arnav thnk god has got bck on track nd has strted respcting khushi...:) nd her eqn wid her dad as well...he lyks bein addresed as arnv by him...but arnav u're not alone in knowimg who is sonjoy...nd somehow i feel shym was d guy threatin d reprter...

All in all jst lykin d stry...nd d pace as well..nd i totlly support u in u're decision to built d charcters smoothly...i have said dat already b4 i'm lyking dis natural progression of dis stry.,...but one question i wanna la's status..she seems nyc grl...

Looking forwrd d nxt update...i agree dis update was posted in gud tym..plz keep dis time gap..if it cant b shrt but atleast dnt strech more den dis...i'm totally enjoyin dis stry...
Amina87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing update as always,
I loved the press conference,
Arnav is smart and clever and
Khushi is smater,
"Best combination"
I'm already hating this Arun Mehra,
Arnav is concerned about this "Sujoy Banerjee"
I'm also really curious to know who is He?
What type of Cheap person is Arun?
I think He is the one at the end against Khushi,
"Sick Man!"
plz update really soon...
I'll comment in more detail later...
reallyhappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi managd evrythin sooo well..:)
ansd all d questions abov his xpctations..n Arnav was impressd..
Khushi's father lft dem 10 yrs ago..
n she dislikes him..
n nw a big question dts dstrbinn ? Arnav?
Sujoy..?
a fling may b..?
who was in  d last few lyns.?
loved d updte :)