ArHi ss: Cactus Love |Chp 2 Pg21| 01/5 *NEWWW* :D

BarmeenForever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

ArHi SS: Cactus Love

Anyone wants to make a banner; if possible? Otherwise I'll make one and you'll have to accept it!*Even if it's crap!πŸ˜†

Hello everyone! :-D I know! I know! I have 2 FFs already pending but what can I do? After all I am Rhea! :-P Hehe ^_^ To those who don't know me, I have already introduced myself! I am Rhea here! And you?😳
Thanks to all the readers who bear me with my blah-blahs and my late updates!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
~~Before giving the prologue, a short one; in fact very short prologue! :-P, let me tell you all a bit about the SS! First of all,
Cactus Love
is a very weird name; I know!πŸ˜† But the love story which I am going to pen down is weird and confusing! It is infact a Cactus Love :-D-- Secondly, I am not going to update it daily, it might be weekly! Sorry for this!😳-- Thirdly, the concept story is based on the hollywood movie Just Go With it... If you don't know anything about the film and want to know about it, Click Here!
Only the idea of the confused marriage+the divorce bit is taken from it; rest is my imagination! :-D

~Prologue~

"Khushi, will you be my wife?"
She felt the earth being pulled away from her feet. She couldn't believe her ears! Had she heard well? Were her ears good? Was she daydreaming? Did her boss just propose her a few minutes ago? No it couldn't be!
I am sure you are hallucinating things Khushi Kumari Gupta! It seems that yesterday's blank night is having an effect on you; a very deep effect indeed! Yes Khushi! You are hallucinating? Is he made to propose me? Me? A girl like me? I am just a mere employee of him! How can he? But if he really means it? And he wants to marry me?--- Oh God! Today I'll make sure that I am in a sound sleep by eight itself! Gosh Khushi! This is the best thing to do!
He looked at her. She seemed lost in her thoughts.
What must she be thinking about me right now? Her boss is actually proposing her? I think she is sure that I have lost it! I have to explain the facts to her before she admits me in my own hospital!
But why is she behaving so normally now? Didn't she hear me or she is kind of avoiding my question? Come Arnav! You can do it! Let's ask her once again! But what if she refuses? For God's sake! You are Arnav Singh Raizada; the mighty doctor of the town! No one can ever deny you..
"Errr--- Khushi, would you please be my wife?" "Uhhmmm--- for 1hour?"
He took in his breath and uttered at one go:
"Khushi, will you please be my wife for 1hour?"

So, how was the prologue? I know it was not too nice, but I can guarantee that it will nicer as the story develops! :-D I hope that you liked it!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Please, if you liked it and want me to continue, Press the like button below and please comment! Chappals and tomatoes are also accepted!🀣
πŸ˜†
I hope that you liked it!😳
Love you all,
Rhea<3

Scroll down for P
Ms and Indexwa! :-P xD😳

Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarmeenForever thumbnail
~About PMs~
*RECEIVING PMs FOR THE UPDATES

Please send me A PM OR LEAVE A COMMENT for that please don't send buddy request I will do that you just need to accept it only if you are going to comment/like at least once per two updates!😳

*Any changes to be made, you will be informed!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

BarmeenForever thumbnail
~Index~

Prologue- Scroll up

Chapter 1- Pg 10

TEASER

Chapter 2- Pg 21

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
res
Firstly, I've gotta say that I've never watched the movie, just go with it! But after reading your fantastic prologue, I'm thinking that I really should!πŸ˜† Seems to be a good movie! And your prologue! hai hai! It has me so intrigued! I wonder if K2G will accept the proposal? Poor girl... she thought that he was actually asking her to marry him... ye Arnav bhi na? πŸ˜† Even in the serial, he used to be an ustaad at breaking her heart, aur ab FF me bhi!!πŸ˜† Really looking forward to reading more of this FF! Unfortunately, due to exams and the starting of a new semester, I might not be a regular commentor! But I promise, when I do comment, probably every few chapters, you will get a lambaa sa comment!😳 I appreciate all the hard work that goes into thinking up a story and penning it down!!! And this FF... wah! it seems like it's going to be a roller coaster ride for the readers!!!!
But what I'm really wondering right now, is whether Khushi will accept the proposal? And if she does, then why does he want her to be his wife only for an hour? πŸ˜• Questions to think about!!!! Hmm...  I hope that you post up the first part of your FF today itself, as I'm desperate to read more of this!!!! Aaahh!!!
PS, If I knew how to make banners, I would surely make you one, sweetheart... but I don't...😭 So sorry for that!
Love ya loads!
Sanju
Edited by -Sanjana- - 11 years ago
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My dear Rhea you are going to give serious competition to Khushi  i think in your craziness !!πŸ˜†
Nice concept, have seen the movie so i would love to see your take on it !!

ps: i am sorry but your name is Rhea right ?
Edited by _disha_ - 11 years ago
BarmeenForever thumbnail

Originally posted by: _disha_

My dear Rhea you are going to give serious competition to Khushi  i think in your craziness !!πŸ˜†

Nice concept, have seen the movie so i would love to see your take on it !!

ps: i am sorry but your name is Rhea right ?

" 😲 🀣😳 "

Thank you! As usual, these are the only words I can say!πŸ˜†Embarrassed
Yeah! I am Rhea!

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow...another story...yes the name is quite wierd
sounds interesting
i don't know about that movie but being wife for one hour remided me of the movie 'maine pyar kyu kiya'...
awe...arnav is a doctor and khushi his employee
seems khushi likes him
but why is he asking to be his wife for one hour?
thanks for the PM
😊
allegro thumbnail
I know that movie.. Adam Sandler right? πŸ˜ƒ
Great start. Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM. 
XBosyX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hhh
loved it
really wife 4 1 hour
thats i would love to know
plzzz contiune it soon
izzy0502 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
very interesting...

can i get a pm the next time u update...

continue soon