Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I couldn't agree more on this one ...I was actually about to open a topic expressing the same view!

What Ragini did today was totally disrespectful! She was totally biased when giving the score. She should realize that she does end up saying pretty mean things to ppl (especially ppl who she had just met merely once or twice). There is a difference between being straightforward and being outright rude! 

I felt really bad for Nigar...actually I didn't have as "nice" opinions of her on the first episode...but she appeared as a much better person in the following episodes. Ragini's problem is that she is too sensitive herself yet she taunts ppl and behaves insensitively with them! And over that instead of commenting about Nigar's food/entertainment...she commented on her character and called her fake? W*F? I'm sorry, this isn't BiggBoss! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And the whole Jalzeera drink issue: Ragini again misunderstood Nigar then and thought Nigar didn't want to have the welcome drink. And it seems she kept a grudge against Nigar for that which showed in today's episode. 
I actually liked Ragini before this and till the first episode, but after that she just quickly made her way to my dislike list...she should get her attitude fixed! 
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is a pure πŸ€¬ today.such a down market attitude 
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

I couldn't agree more on this one ...I was actually about to open a topic expressing the same view!

What Ragini did today was totally disrespectful! She was totally biased when giving the score. She should realize that she does end up saying pretty mean things to ppl (especially ppl who she had just met merely once or twice). There is a difference between being straightforward and being outright rude! 

I felt really bad for Nigar...actually I didn't have as "nice" opinions of her on the first episode...but she appeared as a much better person in the following episodes. Ragini's problem is that she is too sensitive herself yet she taunts ppl and behaves insensitively with them! And over that instead of commenting about Nigar's food/entertainment...she commented on her character and called her fake? W*F? I'm sorry, this isn't BiggBoss! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

And the whole Jalzeera drink issue: Ragini again misunderstood Nigar then and thought Nigar didn't want to have the welcome drink. And it seems she kept a grudge against Nigar for that which showed in today's episode. 
I actually liked Ragini before this and till the first episode, but after that she just quickly made her way to my dislike list...she should get her attitude fixed! 

πŸ‘ U r right
makaman thumbnail

She is from slum area, what can you expect from her😑

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes.. i simply hated her today...😑 she is so rude man..🀒
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ragini was completely preujudiced when she gave the marks. While Nigar didn't behave perfectly but she deserved much more than a 1 out of 10 for her effort...
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i cant stand Ragini..her personality is sch a wanabe πŸ˜³
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally dislike ragini...no bueno...thinks shes over rated. I didnt get her comment the other day when she was telling nigar why she rolled her r's
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very disappointed with Ragini today. Nigar is no angle but she surely didn't deserve that.   
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
The show is about the food and the hosting of the person. The Ragini Nigaar issue has become so petty, thank God tomorrow is the last one with these two. Ragini says she wanted to enjoy the entertainment without spoiling her own mood because of Nigaar yet when it came to giving the scores, Ragini says she didn't enjoy the entertainment..Hmmm. Quite petty on Ragini's part. Quite silly.