Posted: 11 years ago
why ragini is such a snob. its okay that u don't like someone personally but u can't judge anyone's hosting on the base of this.

his reason of giving no. 1 to negar is super foolish ! though negar isn't an angel either, her hosting was pretty impressive.

grow up ragini. 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Felt really bad for Nigar today! Atleast she didn't deserve 1 .
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was very disappointed in Ragini today. I think what she said about Nigar actually applies to her. Ragini actually seems to be more rigid than any of the others. And although I know Nigar is herself not a very diplomatic person, I think she was pretty decent by not replying rudely to Ragini who was a guest. I never expected this of Ragini. Everytime she deliberately tried to hurt Nigar. And it was really really mean to rate the evening with a 1. She shouldn't have let her personal issues with Nigar cloud her judgement. Although I am not a fan of Nigar, I felt very bad for her today. And am extremely disappointed with Ragini.
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup same here... never expected this frm Ragini
kay_123 thumbnail
nigaar is sweet,even if she is fake...ragini should mind her manners
nigar gave her a pretty decent number i think, did she give her 5, 6 or 7.

but Ragini u seriously suck. she might have a good fan following onscreen, but offscreen this woman is a serious turn off
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay , I LOVE RAGINI! but i have to say today she wasnt in the mood and kinda just became more mad than she really should have , but please remember ther are ragini fans here too , dont use ' Mean words' u can share your views but please try to put it in as respectful way as u can! 😊

I totally respect ur opinion!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ragini was rude with nigar.I don't like nigar but as a host nigar did not tell anything to her.These two cannot get along well.
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Ragini was rude with nigar.I don't like nigar but as a host nigar did not tell anything to her.These two cannot get along well.

yeah... sometime its not about who right or who wrong... but some people just can't get along!!! whatever they do they just can't stand each other!!! that's the real problem...

love how sanaya just enjoy her food without get disturb by this india-pak war~
Oh God i just love this girl!!!😃
Edited by rehann - 11 years ago
well u guys are missing a point..

this is a show and the points should be given on an unbiased mode. there is no space for something like 'they can't get along' anything decision taken on that is biased, partiality cheating whatever u can call..

no sane person on this earth can call 'ragini' accurate for what she did