Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching today's episode all I can say is wow! Ragini is well rude, I didn't like her attitude! on what basis did she give Nigaar 1? I'm sure her food wasn't bad! I'm glad Nigaar didn't retaliate to Ragini comments!
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
What happened to Ragini today? 😲 I understand her and Nigar don't get along but 1?! That was really unfair, and Nigar lost points just because Ragini couldn't put aside their personal differences and be fair. Nigar wasn't excellent but she definitely didn't deserve a 1!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Ragini was wrong with the score she gave Nigaar and I think after thinking it over she probably will regret it. I'm not excusing Ragini's behaviour but all of this has been building up over the last 3 days and I guess today it got to be too much for Ragini. Nigaar is somewhat passive aggressive she'll stab you with a smile on her face  (just my opinion from what I've seen, I neither know her nor am I a psychologist) and I think for someone like Ragini who is so open hearted and straight forward it's hard to deal with. Honestly, Nigaar (and Manoj) has been wearing away at my patience and I've only been watching for 30 minutes a day so I can only imagine how Ragini is feeling.
Having said that Nigaar really did make a huge effort with everything and in my opinion definitely deserved much better marks but if Ragini felt uncomfortable in Nigaar's home then Nigaar did fail as a host for her.
jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

I couldn't agree more on this one ...I was actually about to open a topic expressing the same view!

What Ragini did today was totally disrespectful! She was totally biased when giving the score. She should realize that she does end up saying pretty mean things to ppl (especially ppl who she had just met merely once or twice). There is a difference between being straightforward and being outright rude! 

I felt really bad for Nigar...actually I didn't have as "nice" opinions of her on the first episode...but she appeared as a much better person in the following episodes. Ragini's problem is that she is too sensitive herself yet she taunts ppl and behaves insensitively with them! And over that instead of commenting about Nigar's food/entertainment...she commented on her character and called her fake? W*F? I'm sorry, this isn't BiggBoss! 👎🏼

And the whole Jalzeera drink issue: Ragini again misunderstood Nigar then and thought Nigar didn't want to have the welcome drink. And it seems she kept a grudge against Nigar for that which showed in today's episode. 
I actually liked Ragini before this and till the first episode, but after that she just quickly made her way to my dislike list...she should get her attitude fixed! 

sorry not about the topic but I really liked your ID really creative gave me a smile.
randomness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah normally ragini isn't like this at all! I was quite annoyed because she kept passing personal remarks which were unnecessary. cattiness for no reason.. there is confidence and then theres arrogance
PastelBeauty thumbnail
Ragini disappointed me today. She acted very immature. 😔
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Ragini was there just to give points acc. to Nigaar's personality she could have refused to eat the food.But No,she ate the food and gave 1 mark for personality.
tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking why did Ragini gave 1 only she have given 0. 1st if all she does not like any thing about Nigar. Then 1 mark is for what. I thinking Ragini was planning to give 0 then there was no score 0 I guess. Come on Ragini grow up. Soo nicely Nigar treated u in her home but u like picking up mistakes and insulting her.
srosheen thumbnail
ragini is such rude person how can u rate her 1
sumreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dun like nigar bt the way ragini behaved was quite amusing n off course rude