ragz is a treat to watch... just adore adore adore her
Aurum. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Scripted show-believe it or not.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
though i'm a sanaya fan..i liked ragini's personality  too..she is straightforward,jolly..and her smile is beautiful..loved the way she supported sanaya..loved the amazing friendship between sanaya and ragini...
deleteaccount thumbnail
Ragini is actually so much fun!

It will be great to watch her and Sanaya's friendship!

Baaki contestants Tata Byebye
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ctnr6

Oh Vipra ji... Plzzz... Don't say dat SGP season 2 is impossiable...
As I bealive any thing can happen & I didn't leaved the hope & will never b in my lyf... :-) as 2 dat core I luv it... As abot JAY he can evr b a part of our beloved show once d project start... & till den V can atleast talk about it... & adore it fully... :-)

Ok i wont say its impossible...but its nt not too easy also yaar
Whatever it is i am glad that u're supporting both Ragini n Jay in their different shows😃

Originally posted by: shilu999_balani

Hi VIPs ... I see you as a true Ragz fan... Keep it up girl.. Love you for it... As for Ragz .. What can I say ... You have said it all... I can simply say she is out of this world.. No one can come close to her in regards to her inner and outer beauty...she's only one of a kind... Love her to bits... I kept awake till 1.30 am just to catch her show... Will keep doing so till she is there...

Aww Poonam Aunty🤗
The compliment came from an admirer like u..so it means a lott 😃
Yes..our girl made the show charming and i am lovin how non Ragini fans are also praising her😳
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

Ragini is actually so much fun!

It will be great to watch her and Sanaya's friendship!

Baaki contestants Tata Byebye

Yes,Ragini is super fun..love her personality😳
@BOLD : hahaha same here...Ragini n Sanaya make the show more awesome for me as well..
These two girls would have been a treat even if only these two were the participants😆

Originally posted by: sarah_kelly

ragz is a treat to watch... just adore adore adore her

Aww..glad to have found u here Sarah🤗
Our Ragini rocks😉

Originally posted by: tiahalder

though i'm a sanaya fan..i liked ragini's personality  too..she is straightforward,jolly..and her smile is beautiful..loved the way she supported sanaya..loved the amazing friendship between sanaya and ragini...

Yup..she impresses with her offscreen personality..moreover she's a gem of a person.
Feels good to know that she has gained some new lovers/likers 😳
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

SGP will always remain my baby.Have neva loved a show to the extent i loved SGP.I have laughed and cried along with the characters.All of them were so relatable😳
And,as a Ragini fan that show is special to me coz that gave her a strong position in the industry which was due when she was doing Bhaskar Bharti!

About SGP season2..thats impossible now yaar coz Jay is doing a new show.
We can now hope for Ragini to come in a show and entertain us as much as she did with Suhana.
Would like to see her in a mature character now...i mean how she is in real..mad,funny and intelligent when it requires😳

Yeah... SGP is SGP...

And, agreed that SGP gave Ragz a firm position in this industry. Her potential was recognized from Radhaa ki betiyaan show itself, but SGP affirmed all her talents!! I loved her from Radhaa ki betiyaan days which got enhanced with Bhaskar Bharti and with SGP it reached beyond sky...😃
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ragini I am your fan from now on..
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ragini is a sweetheart. I glad to see Sanaya and Ragini in this show together!
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

Yes,Ragini is super fun..love her personality😳
@BOLD : hahaha same here...Ragini n Sanaya make the show more awesome for me as well..
These two girls would have been a treat even if only these two were the participants😆

True Man! The episode was fun but ONLY because of Ragini and Sanaya.. They were adorable
Ragini was the only proper guest <3
Loved her attitude <3