Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayRagzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love and admire Ragini Khanna Di bcoz she is an absolute sweetheart... She is someone who's very kind-hearted, very nice, very sweet, lovable and adorable... Also, I'm addicted to her onscreen presence, her smile and laughter... Love her amazing personality, genuine attitude and her friendship with Sanaya Irani... ❤️ 😃
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ragini is fun loving girl.I am soo happy that sanaya and ragini r in the same batch.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I'm a Sanaya fan but I really like Ragini too, I can't say it properly I'm her fan because I only watched some SGP episodes (Which I liked) but seeing her cheerful and bubbly personality, How can one not like her?
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww such a adoreble post. Ragz is such a sweetheart along with san. Just love her attitude yaar. They both make the show worthwatching.
jassie_17 thumbnail
Hi Vipzz,thanks for the link in the first place...i'm not going to read all the comments...I've only caught the 1st epi so far and i've got to tell u seriously i totally love Sanaya's and Ragzz's friendship and how Ragzz was just herself...

I could so relate to Sanaya...I mean,i would be mostly like her if i had to cook for some relatives after my marriage...Seriously but yeah,i didn't understand how they even came to a topic of marriage and living-in and all..Ragzz was trying to initiate a conversation and clearly Nigaar wasn't one bit of a good guest!!

Looking forward to the next epis!!!

Cheers,
Jassie
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Im loving Ragini, she is too adorable. Watching this show only for her. Really adore her friendship with Sanz, its cutee <3
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Ragini in SGP and would watch mainly for Suhana and Badi maa...loved both these characters and Ragini and Supriyaji. I tuned into Welcome only for Sanaya Irani and I'm so glad that Ragini and Sanaya are in the same group as it gave me a chance to see what a straight forward and caring person Ragini is. I guess like Sanaya with Ragini what you get is what you see.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like Ragini's bindass attitude. Looks like her and Suhana are alike in many ways. 😆 

Okay, two things:

1) I don't think Ragini should have pushed Nigar out of her house just to show her where the doorbell was. Yes, there are some differences between them but that is a very bad way to welcome anyone. I would have certainly gotten pissed if anyone pushed me out like that. Also, Ragini should have just accepted whatever Nigar bought for her. Nigar is kind of... errr... unpleasant, but at least she was kind enough to bring her something despite their differences.

2) I think Nigar did deserve the green tea thing though. As soon as Nigar got the green tea she complained about the lack of water and cup size. I would have been annoyed just as much as Ragini was.

Once again, hilarious episode though! This show makes me have a great laugh. 😆
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Im glad someone made a post about her! Totally agree with you!! Ragini is not faking about anything, she is her self! Bubbly and honest! I totally love her friendship with Sanaya! Both are  GREAAT ACTRESSES! I love her honesty, she is so fun to watch!! Love her !! BIG FAN BIG TIME ...;)) 
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love her personality and the way she is-an easy going person but still very strong when it comes to people like Nigar