Ragini Khanna:Adorable.Funny & Mad as always!

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
LOL I see the forum filled with Sanaya fans...so thought of making a topic on Ragini on behalf of being her fan!

Since,the moment she entered to the moment she left..she was her REAL self.
She's always this much talkative...laughing humesha and very random 😆😆
I so so loved how she n Sanaya screamed n hugged tightly when they met...loved that "Jai Mata Di" moment they shared😛 and moreover she made me proud by being a true friend to Sanaya😳

& i see that many people r sayin that Ragini took the 2 men to Sanaya's room which was wrong..but i thought that was just a random moment and all of them discussed together before going in 😛

Ragini-Nigaar tiff was not required..Nigaar is the most disliked contestant..she seems to be reserved and was faking...all of the other contestants got comfy after a certain point..she never did..even when she was talkin to Sanaya in the kitchen..it all seemed fake🤢.

Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, kya kara, we are crazy fans <3
But yes, Raghni is a adorable person- infact after Sanaya, Raghini has always been my fav actress!!
So YAAHHH!!! for me, having my 2 fav actors in the same show!

But these two angels are amazing!
The rest just seem like they are certain that they will win, whic really annoys me!
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ragini is nice person
Armu4eva thumbnail
I love Ragz .. Sanaya .. Ram Kapoor ...lookin fwd to a great show.. 

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

aww i know..thanks for coming in Tanu di🤗
but Ram was not given enough footage..i guess he'll host properly at the end of the week where he'll meet all the contestasnts😳
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dont know much about this show. But, as a Ragini fan, would love to watch it at my leisure time.

Ragini in reality shows is always a treat to watch. She always stays her real-self -- nothing scripted.

Have watched her in "Meethi Chhuri No-1" show. She perhaps was the youngest among all participants yet the best among all lovely ladies. Her answers were very very witty, honest and spot-humor kind of.

Sanaya Irani too had graced few episodes of that show. Sanaya and Ragini shares a very good rapport. They used to share the same vanity  and due to that others participants used to make good fun of them!!

SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi... Vipra jiii...!
Welcome... Baazi Mehmaan Navazi ki is really interesting show... BUT my reason to follow dis show will on b my adorable doll RAGINI KHANNA... ( Well... I can scream wid excitement while taking her name... As I m MAD fan of her... :-) )
So I will be part of dis topic till Ragini is der & do WISH dat she WON dis show... :-) fingers crossed... :-)

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Dont know much about this show. But, as a Ragini fan, would love to watch it at my leisure time.

Ragini in reality shows is always a treat to watch. She always stays her real-self -- nothing scripted.

Have watched her in "Meethi Chhuri No-1" show. She perhaps was the youngest among all participants yet the best among all lovely ladies. Her answers were very very witty, honest and spot-humor kind of.

Sanaya Irani too had graced few episodes of that show. Sanaya and Ragini shares a very good rapport. They used to share the same vanity  and due to that others participants used to make good fun of them!!

I so so agree with u here..
She is super funn in reality shows...just love her witt😆
LOL i also loved how she asked "aapko mushroom se kya problem hai Manoj ji" and was not trying to be formal..jaisi hai waisi hi rahi😳
Edited by -MadRaginiFan- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ctnr6

Hi... Vipra jiii...!
Welcome... Baazi Mehmaan Navazi ki is really interesting show... BUT my reason to follow dis show will on b my adorable doll RAGINI KHANNA... ( Well... I can scream wid excitement while taking her name... As I m MAD fan of her... :-) )
So I will be part of dis topic till Ragini is der & do WISH dat she WON dis show... :-) fingers crossed... :-)

Heyya Sanya😃
ohh yes...we all Ragini fans are here just for her😳

Dont know that she will win the show or not..but she'll surely be an entertainer till the time she is in the show!!
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow... Nice to see you hear Tanuji!! 😃

Ragini Khanna is my favourite celebrity too -- alongwith Kritika Kamra.

Love... love... just love her show Sasural Genda Phool... ❤️ If any show besides KTLK, I have ever loved to every bit of it, then it's SGP only!!