Swaani SS: The relationship *DISCONTINUED*

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, This is my first Swaani SS on Swayam's reaction on TR relationship. I know, mene kaha tha ki me sare parts ek sath de dugi, par jese mene likhana start kiya, I understood ki its too big. To isliye me parts me de rahi hu. I will give fast updates. Ye teen din me, me ise complete karane ki total try karugi. Taki mere mind me D3 aur IF ka clash na ho.

Actually, this is not just Swaani. Its basically about how things mess up after Swayam comes to know that TR are dating each other behind his back and the story line is a little different then D3, but not completely as you will know.

And it includes some of Swaani, group, TR, SS everything. That is why I was so scared to write about this, because Taarey ke bareme to aasani se likh sakti as I am very much attached to them, so writing comes naturally. But I was not sure ki me, baki characters ko justice de sakugi and I really didn't want to mess it up. So, please do give me feedback if I gave justice to the characters, was it logical or not.

The first chapter is just setting the environment.

Swaani SS- The relationship

It was a beautiful day. Sunny weather. The freshness in the air. The curtains on the window slightly moved, and the sun rays fell on the handsome, but slightly disturbed face sleeping on the posh bed in the Shekhawat House.
Even in sleep, Swayam's face was looking disturbed, like the ever thoughtful person was haunted by thoughts even in sleep. The unconscious thoughts about Sharon's harsh words, fights with his father were shaking him.
It had been a week since Sharon returned. But Swayam's expectations, which had been floored up, since their last meet in the Dance Camp, had been destroyed in an instance, because of Sharon's unusual behaviour.

Swayam opened his eyes slowly, taking a deep breath. Sharon. Her thoughts, Her thoughts, would not leave his mind for a second. His world revolved around her. Slowly, his thoughts aroused. As always by her. While on the other days, it would brighten his world with happiness, from some days, she was making him confused.
For the first time ever in his life, Swayam was thinking, doubting his love. Situations were so complicated right now. On one side, he was constantly reminded of his father and their fights one way or another and those reminders made him unsure of himself. His thoughtful nature always gave an intution in other people's thoughts. But this time, he was having a war. A war between words and eyes, mind and heart. His and Sharon's interactions in this one week had been so tiring. Her words affected him. Of course it did, he loved her. Her every action, her blink of an eye, every second of her, and her thoughts affected his whole existence, And her words said that she... That he did not matter to her at all. But his heart told him, that there was more. Pata nahi kyun par bar bar use ye lag raha tha ki there is something, something, jo Sharon usase chhipa rahi thi.
He blinked his eyes rapidly, getting out of his thoughts, No Swayam, no. Apna focus rakh. Jyada sochega to usase things aur complicated lagegi. Apna focus rakh and just be yourself. And Sharon bhi, agar wo normal rahega to jaroor normal ho jayegi.
Take a deep breath. Relax. Focus. Be normal. Have a normal schedule.

Hari kaka: Baba?
Swayam: Hmmm?
Hari kaka: Baba, juice.
Swayam: (focusing) Haan, rakh do.
He got up. He needed to be normal. He needed to focus. He knew Sharon, she was complicated. Ho sakta he ki usake dad ke sath reh ke aayi he to kuch esa hua hoga ki jisaki wajah se, she is changed. Par if he remained normal, then everything will be normal. Focus Swayam Focus... Par bar bar muje esa kyun lag raha he ki there is something there. Kuch to he, kuch, something, something she is hiding. Mera dil keh raha he mujse ki there is something. Something big. But how is he supposed to ... No Swayam, focus. Be normal. Don't think too much. Ideal mind is devil's workshop, so just don't be ideal. Keep yourself busy.
He tried to take his thoughts to a different track. For a change, he thought about his sister. Hmm, itane din se me aur Taani ek dusre ke sath time spend nahi kar paa rahe he. In fact, jab se Sharon aayi he tabse me itana busy raha hu, khud me ki Taani ke sath to koi bat bhi nahi hoti. But that did not mean ki he was blind. He knew, there was something. Even Taani was behaving different from when Sharon came. She seemed more relaxed and happy. Her face was always fresh and bright, or maybe just he was feeling more dull that everybody seemed extra bright to him. He even felt that Rey was more happy. Like more than usual happy. Or maybe he was just over analysing. And anyways, Sharon Rey ki best friend he, to of course he will be happy.
Swayam took a shower and changed and came to the kitchen, expecting his "I will do everything myself" sis there.
He stopped, surprised, by the dining table. That was 'unusual'. Normally, Taani would be there, at this time. She liked doing this kitchen stuff. But today, she was not there.

Swayam: Hari kaka?
Hari kaka: (who was passing) Ji baba
Swayam: Taani kaha he?
Hari kaka: Bitiya? Bitiya to subeh subeh hi chali gayi. Aaj to nashta bhi nahi kiya. Jaldi jaldi me chali gayi.
Swayam: (surprised) Aaj? Par aaj to sunday he. Aaj kaha gayi?
Hari kaka: Pata nahi baba. Hame to bata ke nahi gayi. Par...
Swayam: (suspicious) Par kya?
Hari kaka: Baba, aaj kal bitiya ghar ke bahar hi jyada rehti he. Subeh jaldi chali jati he aur Shaam ko bhi bahut der se aati he.
Swayam: (surprised) Acha? To aapne pehle kyun nahi bataya? Aur ye kabse chal raha he? College me to koi event bhi nahi he abhi.
Hari Kaka: Bas wo aapki wo match hui thi na, usake bad se hi. Bitiya bahut khush rehti he. Shayad ab aapka wo hall mil gaya na isliye.
Swayam: (looking surprised and a little suspicious at him) Taani itane din late aati he, to aapne muje kyun nahi bataya?
Hari kaka: (looking down) Wo baba, aap bhi aaj kal bahot vyast rehte ho. Turant apne kamre me chale jate ho to isliye hame laga ki...
Swayam: Thik he. Aap jayiye. (Taking out his phone)
Hari kaka: Ji (leaving)
Swayam was confused. Taani jaldi ja ke kya kar rahi thi college me? Abhi to esa kuch kam bhi nahi tha. Aur muje bataye bina... College hi jati thi na? Ya kahin wo kisi ke sath... Nahi, agar Taani kisiko like karati to muje jaroor batati.
Swayam called her. But it was unreachable. Kamal he. Taani kaha ho sakti he ki jaha pe usaka phone unreachable aa raha he?

Precap: Taarey Date. Swayam calls and hears Rey on the phone.

* I know, very unexpected na. No Taani in a Swaani SS and I am writing about SS. But you know na, mention of Swayam and Taani, default, I have to write about Sharon and Rey. That's why I was so scared writing this, because, Taarey is easy to write for me as I am very attached to them and writing comes naturally. But SS is a little hard to write for me. To please muje feedback dijiye ki mene justice kiya ya pure Swayam ka satyanash kar diya. Its my first try, but I still apologize if mene kuch gadbad kar di ho. High chances *😊
Edited by ShivTRSS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Index:
Chapter 1: Page 1
Chapter 2: Page 3
Chapter 3: Page 4
Edited by ShivTRSS - 11 years ago
-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
aashna di.. Y u keep doubting urself?! It was amazing.. Infact i loved reading the SS parts... M really lookinf forward to this SS... Update soon di... Prcap bahut jyada interesting hai.. M really excited.. Yeh 3 din updates ke bal pe hi toh kaatna hai... So please please please update soon and pm me!
Edited by ShReya_TaaRey - 11 years ago
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update aashna...loved it...
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres..
AAP KAB APNE AAPKO UNDERESTIMATE KARNA BAND KAROGE HAA?!
Itna acha toh likha hai.. * angry glare*
DARE U UNDERESTIMATE URSELF FROM THE NEXT TIME DII!!
Now coming to the first part.. How I loved the SS part.. I can't explain.. N The Swayam ka tension  for Taani wala part and his reaction to what Hari kaka said was soo like Swayam.. Tensed but not hyper.. eagerly waiting for the next update coz precap is hell interresting.. update soon dii coz yeh teen din updates padhke hi zinda rehna hai.. and don't forget to pm me!
Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 11 years ago
Veereyi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it...cntinue soon...n pls pm.me...
sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey aashna i think u did a gr8 job!! Bcoz knwin swayam...sharon is d onli who wud b dominatin his thots as f nw...f by chance u tried 2 focus only on swayam n taani...den dat wud an injustice 2 d individual characters...m lukin forward 2 dis...so plz continue soon n thnx 4 d pm :)
-Parveen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow..its awesum...y ur doubting on yourself..dnt underestimate...u had vry gud writing skills...infact we al r waiting 4 ur updates...aaram se,kushi se hasthe hasthe liko...bahuth acha lagega..next part jaldi update karna..
ShivTRSS thumbnail
@shreya, shivangi, sonakshi- are baba, no angry plz. Me sachi kuch underestimate nahi kr rhi, bas pehli bar likha to isliye. Par aage se esa nahi hoga. Pakka. Nd thank u.:-)
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its amazing dear.

you are an amazing writer. so please dont doubt on your self. it's really good.
we understand that swayam's pov is required in this ss so will wait for taani and others ..
and you swaani is my favourite (ofcourse taarey ke bad)
thanks for the pm and do update soon.