Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ZET

SP - is now going to be shown sick and twisted.  It is difficult for such personalities to accept defeat without a fight - so we are going to see him inflict pain on others before crashing!
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

@Jyo: I agree and plus with P's death they need to spice AarYa up and the separation will work because this time around they are deeply in love so the yearning for each other is gonna be very intense and not to forget the kids too will missing their mother and brother so they can explore how PayPal handle the separation as well 😳 😉

As for SP, he is gonna get a reality check that he never saw coming and I can't wait for him to fall off his high horses for hurting a family like that 😡

I agree with you Totally ...I Love to Watch these type of Tracks in PV and Definitely Guru and Kratika Will Rock and We Will be Crying like anything for watching them In Pain...

If Prashanth is Alive and then a separation track means i never ever encourage for it and I Will be Very much Disappointed..But Now No Prashanth Means , No one is there outside the SCindhya Family and Dubey Family to Harm the Aarti, So Aarti will be in Safe Hands ..Thats Wahy I am Excited to watch  How The Separation Wil be Happened and After that How Yash and Aarti are Going to feel the Pain...U know That Will be Wonderful to Watch Yash-Aarti In Pain which will be Excellently Portrays by Guru-Kratika...⭐️
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Meena: True, SP is the kind person who thinks an eye for eye but what he fails to understand id that an eye of an eye makes the world go blind and that is exactly what is happening with him now...He can't see the damage that he is doing to his son's family  😔 

@Pooja: Exactly GC & KS are gonna rock this track and we will be crying along with them...I know that the CVs are gonna handle this separation if it does happens perfectly...I can't wait for all the ups and downs that will be coming AarYa's way 😃

EDIT: Saw pics of the MS episode and Aarti is wearing the red saree she wore to Yash's boxing match...Now that was a very interesting choice, I guess this time Yash is fighting the match for his wife and children and he won't back down until he comes out the winner just like last time (Hope I made sense) 🤔
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's thread, everyone! Congratulations on hitting a century with this one!!!

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3401568
do we think shobha and dubey will hate aarti for prashant's death?

i kind of hope that aarti and aayu will leave SM (not Ansh). It would be great to see all three of the kids together.

Remember how when Aarti and Yash got back from Lalitpur, Vidhi yelled at Aarti because when she was gone they didn't eat. And the girls were depressed because they didn't have Ansh. So i think that Aarti will tell them to keep Ansh (maybe) and she will go by herself. 

Why do i have a feeling that Yash will find Aarti just before she goes into labor (almost like Fools Rush In). Imagine a scene where Yash is with Aarti when she goes into labor and he takes her to the hospital. 

Can we just see the younger Scindia's develop a spine?
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Shobha would hate Yash/Aarti or hold them responsible for P's death, not too sure about Dubey though. Shobha knows that her son has strayed and there's nothing that she can do to bring him back on track. She also knows that P's actions are gonna land him in trouble so even though she might be sad (because P is her son after all), I don't think she would blame it on Y/A. 

I like your idea USM. If there is gonna be a separation track, I would want the kids to stay together, it would make no sense if Aarti decides to leave with Ansh again because that would mean that she still does differentiate between her kids. She should leave with Aayu alone (not like she has any other choice though) and once Yash finds her, he should blast her for not believing in him. Till then, we can see Yash yearn for his wife and kid. After all, he did put Aarti through a lot in the past so it's only fair. =P 

And yes, the Junior Scindias need to speak up already. It's high time. Only Pari told P off, the rest haven't even opened their mouths since the truth revelation! 

Congrats on hitting a century guys! Wonderful stuff out here, always worth reading! <3