Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyo what i am telling is a MC now seems to be highly possible... She may accept to SP's conditions for the sake of getting Yash released n she might move out with Ansh to an unknown place... SP would look like looser even after winning bcoz Yash-PayPal may withdraw from him n the family. This is where G3 will stand up for her son.
@Tilu I dont mean Yash would be in jail for 6 months or so. what i mean is SP would separate them by blackmailing Aarti that to have Yash out of this case then she must leave
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a wonderful week end with DC..
Wonderful discussions are going on...and 100 pages congratulation...
It is really interesting to read different discussions on different topics...
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Separation if there is one will be for small time, not too long as we have had separations between AarYa before so audience will get bored of seeing such similar and repetitive storylines.

Separation won't happen too long or there even won't be one. Those are my opinions.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Action-Reaction of last few episodes  πŸ˜›

Action of Prashant to the judge ( My lord plsss give my Maya darling back to me .,. I just need her custody with me ...I beg to u plsss 😭😭)

Reaction of Maya ( Awww my poor babyyy )

Double reaction of Judge ( What  πŸ˜•... I thought this is kids custody battle but Maya is not a kid 😳)

Action of Yash to the judge ( My lord , Actually there was a time me and Prashant had some dostana fun uss raat ... its a long story ... but I went back to my Mangola then ... So Prashant is taking revenge on me now by asking for Maya's custody 😑😑)

Reaction of Confused judge ( Errr wait a sec ..isn't this suppose to b custody battle of a kid πŸ€”... and who is this Mangola 😳)

Action of Aarti to the judge ( well I m Yash ji's mangola πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lalaaa ... I really like this mangola in secret .. but cant express my emotions in public 😎)

Action of Judge ( So whats the case all about ... is it about Maya's custody or Mangola's lovers or about a kid πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Yash ( Look my lord its a very CON Complicated case whgich starts from a blue scarf night when a certain batman entered our lives and spoiled it all .. now that batman wants my kid , mangola , Maya everyone ... 😭😭😭)

Action of Judge ( Oh so this is the case of a CON Batman ... interesting 😎.. in that case lets hv a bhalu vs batman competition ... whoever wins it  will get everyone from the kid to Maya to Mangola .. ohhh lalaaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Mr.Dubey ( Looks like I m in some Zoo .. anyways let me just hv a nap till this nonsense goes on ..yawnnn πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)

Double reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lala ... this is good time for my CON election too .. whoever wins ..bhalu or the batman will become the CON president too πŸ€”)

Action of Maya ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. plss let my batman win this one so that my CON life is setlled forever 😭😳)

Reaction of Prashant in same picture to himself ( Dont worry Maya darling , we will win it )

Action of Shobha ( Ohh plss God let my cute little bhalu Yash win this one .. he will b the CON president then 😭😳)

Reaction of Gayu in same pic ( I m all lost .. whats exactly happening and who is bhalu or who is batman and why all r praying .. r we hving CON elections or custody battle ... someone plss tell me πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Bhalu vs Batman starts 😎...

Action of Bhalu Yash ( Hey Ansh beta Come to me if u want more CON lessons from me  😎)

Double Action of Batman Prashant : ( Hey Ansh  come to me if u want to see your Maya bua settled down with me 😳)

Reaction of Gayatri ( R we doing a fear files night here or giving tribute to Mrs.Kaushik show for completing 400 successful episodes πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Double reaction of Bua in same frame ( Mere bhagwan ki sanam , my batman looks more like a Mickey mouse but cute πŸ˜›)

Action of Yash ( Ok thats it .. I cant remain in this costume anymore .. I love stripping .. CVs should know it damn it 😑)

Reaction of Aarti ( Uff Yash ji .. wear it for some more time .. trust me u look equally hot and delicious even in bhalu get up 😭😭)

Double reaction of Ansh ( I just did Susu CON .. sorry bhalu and batman uncle .. but I hv learnt few interesting CONs too to participate in this CON election ..ohhh lalaaa 😎)

Action of Judge ( So well all thanks to Ansh's susu con ... we hv the final verdict and it goes in favour of Ansh being appointed as the CON president .. now he will decide who will get the custody of Maya , Mangola .. errr etc etc people πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti to Yash ( What if Ansh selects the batman  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Double reaction of Yash to Aarti ( Dont worry Mangola , my son knows who is the real CON man ...he will not let me down )

Action of Ansh ( I give the verdict in favour of Asad πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Aarti in same pic ( What the .. who is this Asad now ..I dont remember any uss raat CONs with him πŸ˜•)

Action of Ansh ( Well for that u guys will hv to come with me to a CON Dhaba where sab Mangal Hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Cas ( Ohhh lalaaa .. Mangalpur is my native CON place which I had built for the start of my CON elections .. interesting .. Ansh knows it all 😎)

Action of Yash of Yash to Aarti ( Dont worry Aarti ji .. Ansh is just taking us to CON heaven in Mangalpur where sab mangal hoga ... aa gale lag jaaa 😳😳😳)

Reaction of Prashant ( U r wrong Yash darling .. I will make sure Mangalpur mein sab Amangal hon because the CON-breaker is coming ... Ohhh lalaaa 😈)

Double reaction of Mr.Dubey ( **Wakes up from sleep** ... errr Is the Zoo proceeding over ..can we go home now πŸ˜•)

Triple reaction of Gayu in same pic ( Even me wondering the same .. is it over and can we go home πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Mangalpur saga to b continued in next πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope there is no separation - πŸ€’
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamliKudi

Hope there is no separation - πŸ€’

without separation show will end .. main story is over with Prashant death ..so mini separation is needed ..we know what happened in GC ka previous show when fans always wanted couple to b together ..aise stories dont move
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zee TV's Punar Vivah, produced by Shashi-Summit Mittal productions, is soon going to leave its audiences high and dry with an upcoming shocker. Sources say that Aarti's (Kratika Sengar) ex-husband Prashant (Vineet Raina) will breathe his last.

As seen in the track, Prashant has kidnapped Ansh and is also behaving brutally with Aarti. However, it looks like that soon Aarti and Yash's (Gurmeet Chaudhary) life will breathe a sigh of relief with Prashant's death. Sources inform, "Soon there will be a fight sequence between Yash and Prashant on kidnapping Ansh and during the confrontation, a mishap leads to Prashant's death. This particular sequence is being shot today."

When contacted, Vineet Raina said, "As of now, its end for my character as it was a cameo but you never know anything can happen in our daily soaps."

Well, you are quite right Vineet!

@bold : From what Vineet has said , there were equal chances of getting him back later !!! More or less Prashant character is important in Yash-Aarti's story I feel...It would be good actually !!

Just found this some where and with Vineet words , it raised a small hope in me πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
I feel we should just allow the CVs to go as per their conviction and not force our likes and dislikes on them because honestly speaking even in this same DC I see various views ... like some want separation , some dont , some want leaps of few months , some dont ,  some wanted Prashant to stay , some dont , some want Miscarriage , some dont  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... we hv so many various views ... can CVs really satisfy  or please all ??  think about them ?? ...

So let them go with their own way of story telling ... I hv seen fan demands ruining shows  so many times  .. so this time I will sit and watch and see what they offer ... Separation or no separation ... leaps or no leaps ... Miscarriage or no Miscarriage .. I will take it all as long as I dont feel disconnected with my AarYa 😊
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo : Dont worry as long as our predictions and assumptions remain within the forum there is no harm to either CV's or the story !!! And I think the only time we requested CV's was during the time of TRP release after digitalization and that too we asked them to move a little fast in the pace and it was granted πŸ˜†

So I believe CV's had their own creative liberties and quite good vision on their future tracks!!! Lets see what happens anyways !! "Wait and Watch" is my Mantra right now !!! πŸ˜†

By the way fabulous A/R...Prashant begging for Maya in the court ?? Oh lord why were u making his life a hell without his soulmate...Now that u were taking him away with U even😭 I feel bad for both Maya and Prashant 🀣🀣

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok so the reporter said one very important point that Prashant also forcibly brings Aarti there to do her forced abortion .. OMGGG πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...Now thats going to b really dramatic but I guess Yash will reach on time and no wonder Yash is all fired up πŸ˜Ž

Now this is what I feel will b future storyline ,.,

If Yash is charged for Prashant's murder , then SP might take advantage and blackmail Aarti that I will free Yash from murder charges and all with my money power but only on one condition and that is u will hv to leave Yash forever and go away from his life

So to save Yash's life , Aarti might sacrifice and in this case this sacrifice might even look justified because there is no other option left for Aarti either ... On other hand SP might lie to Yash that Aarti left u because she does not want to live her life with a murderer ...

So this mini separation of AarYa might take the track forward and like I said  a story really cannot move without any separation as viewers loose the curiosity  once all unite ... so to bring the spice element a mini separation is much needed and I feel this is the best time for a mini separation with a proper justification too πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then few months leap can happen ..say 5-6 months and Aayu can take birth ... I will prefer Aarti actually leaving the city so that after few months we can see Yash searching for Aarti-Aayu-Ansh all and their love story plus reunion  can once again kickstart with freshness because Yash will hv lots of questions in his mind about why Aarti left him and all ... lots of scope in story and AarYa love story too πŸ‘πŸΌ...

I still remember what Ram-Piya separation and birth of Pihu post leap did to BALH Trps .. it jumped like anything ... I expect similar AarYa story post mini leap with Aayu's birth 😳

Jo:   Katy had predicted this earlier on this thread!