Arshi WS: Khushi epi pt2, intro new WS pg 11 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ar_art

Wait for future update...

But arthi wen is d future goin to come...?
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing Part . Where Is Khushi? 😳
Downhill thumbnail
has muskan really changed or is it khushi who will try to avenge arnav 😕
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
intresting lovely
thanks for pm
con soon
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5

Arnav dint understand anything…. Why he was feeling like this. He never felt so much attraction towards anyone…. Before it was only need and lust but never to possess some one… but this girl bought in such emotions into him that never existed…. What was this feeling he kept on thinking…. He knew it was not love… or he thought it was not…. He'd decided a long time ago never to fall in love…. Love was a foolish emotion… it makes people week…. It makes them so selfish that people stop thinking abt others…. He'd never fall in love… love had destroyed their live, his childhood. Never he had decided that day…. His parents had chosen to die together rather than one staying alive for their kids…he remembered how his mother had refused to jump out of their car, when she was asked to by his dad…. The breaks of their car had failed and they were in a mountainous region… their parents had pushed them off the car and had plunged down the cliff together leaving three kids of 15, 11 and 9….. Then following their foot steps his brother Aryamaan had committed suicide for betrayal of love leaving Arnav and Anjali of age 18 and 16…. That was the time he had decided to never commit himself to this so called love….. He came out of this thought process when he realized he had reached home…. He slowly moved towards the hall when he was stopped

Bhai do you have a min asked Akash

Dude when did you start asking permission to talk?

Bhai you need to attend to a party today…. It is of a client… this is important…. We would go but Payal has an appointment with the doc today...

Is she ok? Don't worry abt the party I'll go….

Ya just regular check up saying Akash went off……

What the…. He muttered…. Something was wrong…. Akash had changed from the past 2 months… so had Payal… both seemed to be so detached from Arnav… he dint know the reason but knew there was something big otherwise his bro would never ignore him like this…. But his ego had prevented him from bowing down and asking Akash. He moved into his room to take some rest before going to the party…..

Hey babes…. Called a guy

Oh hi! Long time dude said Muskan hugging the guy….

Absolutely… you just disappeared… fancy seeing you in Delhi though

I'm here for a small stay dude…. So Armaan tell him how is life?

Fine sweet heart…. So I hope you are free tonight?

Hmmm… let me see yaar……

No.. nos ok… you need to come as a date with me to a party….

No Armaan I hate parties… its boring…

I know that is why you are coming… otherwise I'd die over there….. Their conversation was stopped as Muskan's phone rang….

Ya….

…..

Really… ok

……

Yes… coming there yaar… saying she cut the call…..

Ok so I think I can come tonight with you… she said to a happy Armaan….

Babes you are the best…. See you… will pick you up by 7 bye…. Saying he left….. Giving her a hug….

Muskan got ready and caught a cab… she told the address and sat down…. After 9 months… I'm gonna see you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada she thought in disgust…. Just stick to the plan…. She reminded herself, as she got down from the cab…..

Arnav was called down by nani as she wanted to introduce him to one of Payal's relatives….. God nani… he thought… as he climbed down the stairs…. I bet it is one of those aunties who what there daughter to marry me… he thought as he reached the hall…. He was welcomed by sound of laughter and his eyes fell on the person to whom it belonged….

Arnav beta… , come here nani called….

Arnav… Arnav what happened she called him again as Arnav seemed to pay no attention to his nani's voice... he stood stunned staring at the girl sitting on the sofa…..

ARNAV yelled nani bringing him back to earth…

Yes sorry tell me nani…. He stammered….

Nani smiled… she saw his look towards Muskan and her brain started working… Arnav beta this is Muskan…. Laksh's mamaji's daughter…. Don't you remember her? She asked him sweetly…..

Hmmm…. Actually I do nani… he then turned towards Muskan… hi how are you doing… he smiled but it was a stiff one... not reaching his eyes at all…. It was as though he was accusing her of something…..

Arnav beta…. Show her the house no….. Suggested nani… she wanted them to talk to each other…. Spend some time….

This was the opportunity Arnav was waiting for…. He had recognized her…. Yes Muskan from Akash's marriage….Come Muskan he held his hand for her to take with a smirk…

Muskan had expecting him to do anything but this… she thought he'd just show ignorance but this was unexpected…May be she was correct... she thought…. Don't jump to conclusions…. Just wait… she told herself….as she took his hand and followed his lead….

They climbed the stairs and as soon as they were out of eye shot…. Arnav grabbed her hand and swiftly pulled her into a room…. He shut the door, pushed her to the wall, pinning her to it… placed both his hand on either side of her and slowly went near her ear…. What the hell are you playing at he growled….

Wh….what was only thing she managed…. His warm breath that fell on her neck sent shivers down her spine… his voice grew Goosebumps on her body… she closed her eyes and rested her head against the wall, unknowingly savoring the moment…..

Arnav smirked at her reaction to him…. He knew his effect on girls but loved it as he saw a light blush adore her cheek…..

Don't you know who I am?? He again whispered into her ears as he blew air on her face gently removing the strands of hair….

I….I kn… know she stammered…. Still dazed…..

Why are you here he asked slowly tracing his fingers from her ear to her cheek and rubbing gently on her blush…

Ca…Came to to ..see P..payal…. she answered without thinking…. Or to say she couldn't think

Hmmm what abt me?  He asked as he traced her lips slowly…..

Muskan couldn't open her mouth…. Her mind was under his control and she dint know what to say…. Her body was heating up… every where he touched, burned and the need to be touched increased by the moment…..

Are you here for me…… he asked again as he removed his hand from the wall placing it on her shoulder…

I…. I…. she started but couldn't continue as she felt his hand slowly and sensuously descend down feeling her arms….. He took her hand in his and kissed them still looking at her….. He felt her shiver with his touch… he smiled…. Open your eyes jaan… I'm here… he whispered….

Muskan opened her eyes…… say it… he said in his husky voice… I want to hear you say your need… he said….

Wh…. What

Say it Muskan… that you love me… I want to hear it again…. He began as he came closer to her….

STOP! Her mind screamed brining her back to this world…. What the hell was I doing… she told herself… damit… stick to the plan… stop falling for him… she reminded herself as she smiled at Arnav… really? She asked in a teasing tone… do you really believe it?

Arnav was surprised to see her smile and was shocked as he heard what she said…. He moved a bit away from her What do you mean……? He asked her…. His voice had lost its huskiness…

I mean what you heard Arnav… she said still smirking…. She gently pushed him aside and moved to the recliner and sat down….

That is what I asked…. What do you mean…. He said anger growing...

She smiled and said… come one Arnav do you really believe I loved you???? Tat is what I asked….

She saw him shake a bit… he was angry…. His jaws tightened and so did his fist….. Then what the hell did those nights mean to you? He asked

I guess I own you an explanation then she started…..  It was a bet… I had a bet with my friend to seduce you and take you to bed 2 times as they told me you'd not bed a girl more than once…. She said still smirking…. The rest you know…. And I also know that you dint love me…. It was just a time pass for you… she added….she wanted to confirm his feeling before she decided anything….

Arnav by now was furious… what did she mean by bet…. He thought in disbelief. So those nights meant nothing to you right??? He asked as he quickly moved towards her….

As if it meant something for you? She mocked him… she could see his anger grow… she knew she had to do this…. We both are adults and have done this before… why are u fussing abt this now? She asked acting all confused…..

Cos of this… saying Arnav pulled her up towards him and smashed his lips on hers….. the kiss was aggressive at first… but slowly became passionate… they stopped for breath and Arnav rested his head on her forehead… did you feel it…? he asked her in his husky voice……. now tell me… dint this mean anything to you??? He asked still holding her…

Muskan was still in the kiss… she felt so many emotions grow in her… her first kiss her heart said…. Tat too with a guy who could never be yours said her mind…. She quickly opened her eyes and moved herself away from his grasp…. Stop it… this is childish… What do you want to prove by doing all this…

That you loved it as I did… that the night meant everything to you…. That my presence sends you to another dimension…. He said desperately…

You are imagining things Arnav she told him sternly….shrugging off his hand from her….

Imagining? Me? No I'm not…you are lying to your self for god knows what… I saw your face... you reciprocated it… what is the meaning of all this…. He asked his heart pained… this rejection; her not accepting him broke him….

The same that it meant for you on that night…. NOTHING… she yelled…. Lets face facts…. You are hot… really smoking…. And a great kisser and quiet experienced with women…. You know how to impress and mould a girl to your taste and any woman will enjoy it with you…. I'm am accepting that sex was fab that day… one of my best… she started by was stopped as Arnav held her harshly pulling her to himself….

No one… it is and will be only me… got it…. he snared… this again sent shivers down her spine that day, that night might have not meant anything to me at that time.. but what ever I do with you from now on wards will be love… only love … he pronounce it for her….

Muskan was shocked…. She dint know how to react… get a hold of your self she told her self….this is not for you… she reminded herself….What ever Arnav…. I have to leave…. My decision stays the same way saying she walked out the room…..

Not if I can help it… said Arnav in a determined manner….. I'll get you if you want it or not…..

Muskan dashed down the stairs… she couldn't take this emotional ride… she felt like crying… she dint know what to do…. One side she was happy but the other side she was broken…. She came down masking her face with a smile… she bid bye to Payal and the family and went back to the hotel…. She dint know why her heart pained seeing him in so much pain… she only knew how she managed to utter those words in front of this broken man…. She dint know what she felt but knew that she had to collect herself…. She had to play her part…. This was the finale…..tonight she told out loud as she reached her hotel room… she took her phone and called someone.

Make sure she is in the airport tomorrow morning…. Pls do this for me…. Saying she cut the call….

It was 7:30 when Arnav reached the venue… people had already arrived and it seems to be a good crowed…. Arnav was in no mood of a date so for the first time, came alone…. All the girls were eyeing him as he looked dashing as ever… he shook hand with few of the guests and was talking when he heard the host calling couples to hit the dance floor…. He dint pay much attention… he was here for a few more min and would leave…. Or so he thought…..

The music started and Arnav saw people staring at the stage…Arnav turned his attention to the floor when his eyes stuck to the couple dancing……Muskan he whispered

He saw a guy glide her and hold her waist and twirl her……… they both matched steps beautifully

Sholon si sholon si
tere ankhon ki yeh roshni
kiske liye hai kiske liye hai
chandni chandni, tere chere ki yeh chandni
tera muskurana nazar yun jhukana
mere liye hai bas mere liye hai

sholon si sholon si
tere ankhon ki yeh roshni
chandni chandni tere chere ki yeh chandini

samjho mera joh ishara hai
joh bhi hai mera woh tumhara hai
samjho mera joh ishara hai
joh bhi hai mera woh tumhara hai
lehar mein koi hoon khoyi
manzil toh hai tu kinara hai
yeh meri adayaein yeh meri wafaein
yeh meri adayaein yeh meri wafaein
tujhko pata hai sabh tere liye hai

sholon si sholon si
meri ankhon ki yeh roshni
tere liye hai tere liye hai
chandni chandni mere chere ki yeh chandni
tere liye hai tere liye hai

haske dikha do deewane ko
joh ho raha hai ho jane do
haske dikha do deewane ko
joh ho raha hai ho jane do
dil ke uljhan zubaan pe
ati hai toh aajane do
yeh hoton ki narmi yeh sanson ki garmi
yeh hoton ki narmi yeh sanson ki garmi

sholon si sholon si
teri ankhon ki yeh roshni
chandni chandni tere chere ki yeh chandni

(http://gaana.com/#!/songs/sholon-si check out this song….)

His eyes were glued to them… his heart burned with ever dip and twirl…..with every hold and lift….. He felt like ripping that guys hand off his body….. his heart pained with the sight and his eyes blurred with tears as he saw her in someone else's arms…. he walked to the bar and got himself a drink... he gulped down numerous glasses of alcohol as memories of Muskan flashed through his mind…..

Precap:  truth out…. What happened to Muskan and who is the real Muskan….

Ok guys…. Pls sorry…I wont be updating till feb 1… so gonna give you a teaser….pls be satisfied with it till I come… it is a personal emergency and have to go….

Teaser 1: (26th jan)

I want to know Kushi…. Do you love him thundered Muskan….

Musky this is not important…. Prayed Kushi…

Tell me damit… I wanna know….

Musky… I….

Just tell me….

I do musky…. But not more that you she added….

SHUT UP…. SHUT THE HELL UP yelled Muskan…

You conniving little b***h… how couldn't I recognize you…. You…. She screamed….

Out…. I want you out of my life… stay away from my Arnav….. She said

He is mine and will remain mine…. I have given myself to him…she whispered to herself

You f**ked him dint you? She asked sadistically to kushi…

Musky… you don't get it… listen to me… she pleaded….

Its Muskan… she yelled…. Never call me by that name again… I hate you… just stay away from my life… she yelled as she left the room leaving a broken Kushi behind…..

---------------------------------

Teaser 2: (27th jan)

What the hell do you mean Luv? Asked a worried Kushi…

I don't know what to do now… he said….

Where is she… they both are gonna get married in an hour…. Cried Kushi…

I know... I searched every where for her… but she is missing…. He said again….

What do we tell Arnav and the family…. Asked Kushi…

What do we tell wat? Asked Buaji who was standing outside the door….

Buaji… Muskan is not there in her room…. We are searching for her for the past 1 hour…. Said Kushi…

Arre Nadhkishore…. Now where is she cried Buaji……

I hope these teasers would have reduced your doubts…. Do comment and like…. Will update on the 1st of Feb. max….

penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
fab update as usual... One doubt are khshi nd muskan twins..?
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: penny25

fab update as usual... One doubt are khshi nd muskan twins..?

yes yaar... that is what i told you guys to find out... anyway... i hope the teasers were ok and enough to handle the delay till i come back...
penny25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar_art

yes yaar... that is what i told you guys to find out... anyway... i hope the teasers were ok and enough to handle the delay till i come back...

Wat d...seriously i shud rack my brains 4 missin out such an imp point...chalo dats gud.,.beter b late den srry...but nonethels i can fynly b relievd...but b4 goin on a brk plz update monstrosity...

P.S.: d teasers kind of makes upto u're brk...
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: penny25

Wat d...seriously i shud rack my brains 4 missin out such an imp point...chalo dats gud.,.beter b late den srry...but nonethels i can fynly b relievd...but b4 goin on a brk plz update monstrosity...

P.S.: d teasers kind of makes upto u're brk...

i'm gonna update all the ffs and go... so will fine them ready by 7 today yaar...
Downhill thumbnail
fabulous...i just wonder how can muskan think ill of khushi when she did everything to make arnav realise his folly and get him back for arnav...i feel like strangling muskan now...
hope nothing serious on ur personal front
will be waiting for feb 1st😃