Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am completely loving this story...i am sure khushi is not going to spare arnav for ruining he sis's life...the countdown begins
allegro thumbnail
OMG what did just happened??
Khushi will slaughter him once she finds out..
Continue soon..
Thanks for the PM. 😃
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wat an update...but it was a chillin update since arnav is using muskaan for his benefits somethin for wich i feel khushi will not forgive him easily...plz update d nxt part bcoz i wanna c wether dey wil consumate nd wat happens wen khushi enters,..how will arnav react in her presence...w8n to c how d stry unfolds...
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar_art

🤣yaar if you hate Arnav today tomorrow you are gonna detest him... kushi will come tomorrow... hope its not just too late😉

Wat do u mean dear...detest is a strng emotion...do u hold sme kind of personal grudge against arnav bcoz u're ffs make us hate him...;)
penny25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yappingduck

i am completely loving this story...i am sure khushi is not going to spare arnav for ruining he sis's life...the countdown begins

Hey i thnk u have gussd d future stry...par jani picture abhi baki h mere dst
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: penny25

Wat do u mean dear...detest is a strng emotion...do u hold sme kind of personal grudge against arnav bcoz u're ffs make us hate him...;)

no way... i love him yaar... i just want to see him a bad boy avtar so much tat all these ff comes out... i defo like negative than the postive once yaar😉but tat doesn not mean i like shyam... i hate him... but arnav is different... love him ... opps hope no one from my home is reading this...
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

tHANKYOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS...

The morning sun woke up a very sad Muskan… she dint know what to do… last night she was so happy… y did this all have to happen… only if buaji had not called at that time… she remembered a very angry Arnav move out of the house when she had told him she had to go… he had not told her anything but he was really angry…. Pagli she told herself… why you always make someone angry…. She told herself and tears welled up in her eyes…. She got up and freshened up…. As she was taking her shower she remembered how he had kissed and caressed her… she blushed… instantly she remembered the look which Arnav gave her when she had got up from the couch when Buaji called… she had to make things alright… she told herself…. She'd handle this on her own… she'll not go to Kushi as she has don't all these years… she's gonna pacify her prince.. For that she'll do anything even if she has to initiate a union between them, she'll do it… with determination she came out of the wash room….

Arnav was really pissed… this has never happened… he had her where he wanted…. All he had to do was remove her blouse and lehenga and then she was good as his… but that Buaji or who ever had spoiled it… as soon as she heard that lady call, Muskan and rejected him and slipped away from him…. he was fully aroused… he had to jerk himself off cos of her… Damit he said as he felt annoyed thinking of last night…. You gonna pay deary…. He thought… Muskan…I'm gonna make you sad for all this… he told himself….. yap I was first gonna just sleep with you once but now… things are gonna be different… you are gonna come begging to me…. And I'm gonna… he said aloud smirking…..

The venue was totally changed for the sangeet and mahendi…. Ladies sangeet was kept in the lawn fully covered… as there were large amt of guests… Muskan was very busy… she had to take care of the decorations, seating arrangements and also was gonna perform for the sangeet… after overlooking the decorations and other things, she moved towards her room to get dressed for the performance…. When she spotted him

Arnav was busy…. His nani had given him some work which required him to be out…. He had just come in when he felt someone hold his hand… he turned to see Muskan standing there….

Muskan held his hand and guided him to her room… she needed to talk to him without disturbance…. As she reached her room she took him in and closed the door….

Arnav went behind her silently… he wanted to know what was in her mind… he knew she would come to him… but this was fast…. Guess she is desperate to be laid… the thought and smirked…. But unfortunately Muskan did not see all this…. He entered the room and sat down on the bed and observed her….. She was wearing a light pink salwar, thought it was very simple she looked beautiful in it… his eyes were undressing her as he saw her… But Muskan was completely ignorant abt this…. She thought he was angry with her….

Wo… wo .. Arnavji… actually kal… she stammered…

Arnav raised his eyebrows indicting her to continue….

She took a deep breath. Sorry Arnav ji…. I had to go… otherwise Buaji would have come down… then lots of problem would have arise…. She said in one go…

Ok so I'm not important for you then? He asked trying to bring out the words he wanted to hear from her….

Nahi nahi… you are very important to me… but…

Ok so may be you dint want all this… right… I was forcing you… to make love to me…

Arnav ji…pls it's not like that…

Not like wat… do you want me or not

…….(silence) she was rolling the end of her duppata on her index finger….

Ok I get it… you shd have told me this before…. I would have not tried to express my love for you in this way…. Saying he got up and went to the door….. 1….2….3…..4….

Arnav ji…. Pls… saying she turned him around…… I also wanted that…. I love you too…. She said desperately….

Arnav smirked as he heard her call him... he knew this would happen before he counted 5… it always happens….. Ok so you love me... I don't believe you… this time it was your Buaji next may be someone… you'd just leave me alone and go off with them….  Saying he shrugged away her hand which was holding his shoulder

Its not like that… tell me how to prove it to you…I'll do anything… she cried as tears fell from her eyes…

Arnav smirked…. Ok then he came near her and wiped off her tears…. Give me your self… so that I know you'll come back to me.. Never leave me… he said all this looking into her eyes….

If you want this…. From today I'm all yours…. Saying she stepped closer to him as she placed her lips on his….. Arnav knew he had won… this was very good… she had been very easy to manipulate…. He kissed her and carried her to the bed to quench his lust…. Lust for her skin, for her warmth, for her feminity…..

After the intense session, Arnav was stopped from an another round as his phone rung…. He took the call as it was his nani's… she had another errand for him… he got up, wore his clothes he wanted to leave but then thought better… he turned and looked at the girls face.. It was red as her body….he bent down and kissed her forehead… I have to go jaan…he said and left not waiting for a reply….

Muskan lay there for few more minutes... she was feeling a mixture of emotions…. She had given herself to him to prove a point said her head…. No it was love told her heart…. She got up from the bed with all these confusions and moved to get herself cleaned and look presentable…. Today was her best friend's sangeet… though she was tired she had to play her part…. Smiling she got ready

Arnav had a victory smirk on his face… he had got wat he wanted… but this is not over… he told himself as he drove his car to the destination his nani had sent him to…..

The sangeet was fabulous and every one enjoyed it… Buaji had given strict instructions that Payal should stay indoors as tomorrow was the wedding…. All the people retired to bed as they had to get up early…..

The day was again a busy one and all the people were buzzing here and there… irrespective off all the work, Muskan's eyes were searching for her prince… but he was no were at sight… she scanned the whole area before she went inside…. after the arrangements, she was ready and was waiting for Kushi's arrival… for the past 3 days this was the only time she had not thought of Arnav…. Laksh came with Kushi… and the siblings were very happy to see each other…. Laksh had gone to Mumbai for some urgent work and so came today only with Kushi… now they had to get ready for the wedding as there was only very little time…..

The bharath has come yelled some girl and every one moved to check out the groom… Muskan's eyes again searched for Arnav as she thought he was one of Akash's friends…  but to her dismay he was not there… feeling very sad she returned to get payal ready…

Arnav was annoyed… he was smiling and inviting everyone for the past 2 hours… his back was stiff by doing namaste to elders…. He needed a drink for all this hard work but this house held zero tolerance to alcohol… so he had planned to sneak out to get some for him…..

The mandap was ready and the bride and groom was already sitting and taking their vows…. Kushi was busy with other people… she dint have time for her sis today… Muskan was sulking as her prince was not where in sight…. fear of losing him engulfed her and this made her withdraw from the crowd…. The marriage was over and the couple got ready for the bidai…. After all the tears the couple did their grahpravesh …Muskan was still sad as she dint find Arnav… she waited in the lawn till 3 in the morning… she then came back to the room to find her sister sleeping… she felt very guilty… she wanted to talk Kushi abt Arnav but now… anyway she'll tell her later.. Thinking she changed her clothes and slept……

Next day was the reception, but Kushi had to leave… she had an early flight and had left before Muskan got up…. This made Muskan feel very bad… she felt guilty of ignoring her sis…. When she was suddenly hugged from behind… she knew it was Arnav… where were you yesterday??? She asked faking anger…

I was busy yaar… nani gave me some work… so had to finish it… shadi ka ghar hai…. So got to do work no… saying he kissed her neck….

Hmmm… was the only thing Muskan managed to say…. His mere presence intoxicated her…..

Arnav smirked at her reaction…. Jaan come to the pool side tonight… he whispered in her ear and left her standing as he rushed out….. she blushed as she thought he was gonna propose to her…. She got ready happily…..

The evening time came and with it came the guests to bless the couple…. Muskan was not as busy but was with Laksh the whole day… on top of it Angad was also following her like a puppy…. She never understood why he always tagged along where ever she went….

Arnav saw Muskan looking here and there…. He went near her and whispered to follow him…. He wanted her again… it was just to satisfy his ego…. Nothing else… but for Muskan it was love… need and desire to be together…. He led her to the pool where he had decorated it beautifully for the night… this was common for people with money and power…. But Muskan dint realize this… for her she saw Arnav's love in it…. she was looking around when Arnav lifted her up and took her to the bed… first she was shocked but later drowned in his passion….. again and again….. The whole night one drowned in animalistic pleasure while the other in love….

The next morning Muskan woke up alone in bed…. she blushed as she thought of the no. of time they made love last night… she was sore and her whole body ached…. She somehow got up and managed to reach her room… she thought Arnav might have gone to freshen up… she would meet him when they leave… she don't know his full name also… she dint know anything abt him… she'd have to talk all this with him… thinking she happily packed her bags and got ready….

After 9months……..(DONT ASK ME WHERE kUSHI IS... PLS WAIT FOR 2 MORE UPDATES...)

Wow… this is awesome… screamed La over the loud music… in the pub..

Yap… this is the most happening place in Delhi yaar… screamed Meera

Eekkk this place is disgusting… look at that guy he is grinding into that girl…. Publicly… shameless….

Really…! Where asked La desperately….

God…. This is too much torture… why god why… I just wish I was that girl…. Came another desperate voice of Meera

You guys… stop acting like a bunch of despos pls….

Oh pls musky cut it out…. Hey I have a doubt…. Asked Meera to her other friends…

What.??

Is it me or is the size of his' you know what' growing??? She asked raising both her eyebrows to her friends…

Yap… it is big… I just wonder how big… guys any guess…??? Added La….

I'm surrounded by a bunch of shameless despos…. God... why me! Saying Muskan placed her hand on her forehead…

Cut it out yaar… concentrate on the size babe… said La as she tried to take a closer look on the guy's hood….

Hey La have you ever, you know put it in your mouth??? Just want to know how it would taste… Asked Meera

What….. no, never yaar… I had only one boyfriend and that guy is like a looser… he wants to make love after marriage… can you believe it…. so we broke up… she said proudly…

Serves him right… said Meera patting La's shoulders…..

I think I know how I'd taste guys…. Said Muskan…

WHAT! Said the girls to gether….

Yaar we thought you were the seede sade type…. Cried La…

Oh shut up and listen….I think I'll taste a bit salty… she said confidently….

What… how do you know??? Asked Meera

Come on… just think… guys don't actually wash up after peeing yaar... not like us… so……. If it is salty you know what it is…. Said Muskan with a knowing smile….

Both the girls were shocked hearing this…. I swear I'll never hold that in my entire life…. Kamini…. When ever I see it again in my life I'm gonna remember what you just said…. God…. I'm ruined… no one is gonna have sex with me… wined La…. As she got up to leave….

I cant believe this… that is so gross…. Saying Meera followed La…

Hey bhalayi ka zamana nahi raha… its common sense yaar… saying Muskan too ran after her angry friends….

This whole conversation was followed by 2 boys sitting behind them….. Arnav and NK couldn't hold their laughter's listening to the gyan of that girl………

I wish I could show her what it taste like…. said Arnav winking at Nk….

Dude come on man... let us find out who those girls were….. saying Nk pulled Arnav up…. At that time they saw the girls coming back… hey they are back said Nk pointing towards them…

How do you know it is them man asked Arnav

I saw that other girl who was full of questions yaar….. I dint get the name though…. He said still looking at the girls… the boys saw the girls hitting the dance floor and swaying to the music…. Wow these girls can dance cant they? Said Nk still gapping at them… come on lets go…. Arnav headed towards the floor…. He was mesmerized by one particular girl…. She had long hair which was kept open…. Her red dress ended just above the knee and she looked hot….rather stunning… the red colour bought out her skin color making it look much fairer….. and when she danced her hair moved creating a graceful look…her doe shaped eyes and those pink supple lips were very inviting…. Arnav defo wanted her…. And wat Arnav want he gets….

Muskan was enjoying the night… the music was her favorite… and her body moved to the beats…. She felt some one hold her hip from the back… she dint care much… such things happen in such crowded pups….. but she got really angry when his hands slowly moved up towards her curves….. she raised her feet and stepped on his foot…. Her pencil heel would have punctured his shoe and hurt his feet for sure as she heard him yep and release her…. She smirked and started to sway her hips again not bothering to look at the guy's face…

Arnav just followed his feet which let him to that girl…. He couldn't stop his hand which found its place on her hips…. Seeing her not object he decided to explore…. He slowly moved towards her curves when he felt shooting pain on his feet….. he yelped and moved backwards…. He limped out of the floor and took a seat… that is when he realized that girl had punctured his feet with her heel….. b***h he whispered when he found Nk laughing his head off……. He glared at him and then at the girl who was still swaying not bothering abt anything……..

precap: second meeting... Arnav jealous

guys hope you liked this... do comment and like...

allegro thumbnail
Particularly why 9 months??
I wonder what happened..
i'll ask where Khushi is 2 updates later.. 😆
Selfish Arnav.. 😡
penny25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar_art

no way... i love him yaar... i just want to see him a bad boy avtar so much tat all these ff comes out... i defo like negative than the postive once yaar😉but tat doesn not mean i like shyam... i hate him... but arnav is different... love him ... opps hope no one from my home is reading this...

penny25 thumbnail
d stry z gettin me all cnfusd nw...arnav nd muskaan made love den a gap of 9 mnths..khushi came nd den go wen gone..nd will cme aftr 2-3 updates...wat nw...dey'r in a pub...nd arnie baby jealous...to confusin...plz dear clear d cnfusn in d nxt update...