Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kd286 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: nonny

hey Deeps 🤗 ......how are ya 😳 kitne din ke baad aayi....bhool gayi ekdum se 😭

hey nonny 🤗,

doing good...how r ya doing? main yahin hoon.......nahin re...tumhe nahin bhooli  main......bas thoda sa busy ho gayi thi 😳........ love ya...🤗

sweetmusic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ab_srgmp

Next to come will be

Jeene ke hai 4 din and
Das Bahane

Hopefully tonite...

Deepa and sweetmusic, I don't believe that the two Telugu songs were captured (Hema's and Bindu's, infact not all the songs were).  So sorry guys! 

oh please dont worry, you have already made my day just by posting these videos,  thanks for doing this, I really appreciate it.

ab_srgmp thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Aruna and Sweetmusic,

Thank you so much for sharing those videos. You all make us sooooooo very happy 😃

Varsha ji, the videographer was Realmusic, and you are very welcome. 😃
Edited by ab_srgmp - 17 years ago
ab_srgmp thumbnail

Originally posted by: kd286

Aruna,

its ok ra....never mind....anni videos unnayi anukunna.......thank u so much for the effort....... Btw how about the video of the song to which u groved  😉

Das Bahane...look for a glimpse of the lady in the olive green blouse, carrying a two year girl (who buried her head in my shoulders). So can't really say I 'groved', 😆 though I would have liked too (but honestly I was a little shy to go up on stage by myself, so I dragged my daughter, as a 'bahana'. 😳

Edited by ab_srgmp - 17 years ago
tulip007 thumbnail
thanks.........................................
ab_srgmp thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Sorry ji 😳  Itne saare member ids with music I got confused and wrote wrong.  I truely apologize.

Thank you so much Realmusicji 😃

BTW Hema has that effect on most of us 😳 😉 😆

Arey, no problem Varsha ji.  Look out for more within the next hour...
realmusic thumbnail
3 more video clips have been added.

When Hema sang Koi Kahe, it was the last track for the night (he was actually going to end it a couple of songs earlier, but the audience wanted more). He was so exhausted, and you could detect that he was trying so hard to let it not affect his voice. That type of dedication and will to give his best is very commendable and appealing. In fact he did an encore of Koi Kahe after that on audience request!   😲 👏
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
You people ROCK !!

Thanks a lot for posting the videos !!
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Aruna di, your kid is cho cute !! was she shy to dance ?!

Btw, you dance well !! 😉
mademoise11e thumbnail
Thank You Thank You Thank You for sharing Hemu's Video's.

BTW, my other fav. is visiting my state (VA) this wkend. Yes! Karunya is going to be here ... 😊

http://www.sulekha.com/events/evtdpnew.aspx?cid=202869

I would attend it, but I was told he is only going to sing in Telugu, which I don't understand. 😕 Edited by mademoise11e - 17 years ago