Hemachandra's Chicago Concert Videos

Posted: 17 years ago

The concert was great. Hemachandra blew us away with his talent, humility and professionalism. All that at 18 is hard to believe! He completely involved the audience from the get go. At the end his voice was very tired, but he managed to eke out 3 more tunes without compromising the delivery. His sister made a perfect partner. And she was as nice as they come.

Here are the full list of video clips:

1) Hema: Kal Ho Na Ho

2) Hema: Sabse Alag

3) Duet: Nach Baliye

4) Hema: One Love

5) Duet: Chali Chali

6) Hema: Dus Bahane

7) Duet: Jeene Ke Hai Char Din

8) Hema: Koi Kahe

9) Hema: Lekar Hum

10) Duet: Just Chill

11) Duet: Come To Me

There are a couple of other songs that you have already heard, but I couldn't capture. I couldn't get the 2 Telugu songs due to space reasons. But, you have heard him in the Premante Inthe soundtrack.

Edited by realmusic - 17 years ago
thanks,thanks πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .wow you guys in the US are lucky...we in india havent got the opportunity to watch any of our favs.will watch video now 😊

WOW... THANK YOU so much for posting the video!!!!   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

"Kal ho na ho" was really fantastic!!! He sang the 2nd half of the song with so much feeling!! Hema looks like such a humble and down-to-earth person. I would love to see his concert someday.

Thanks again for taping the songs and sharing with us. I'll keep checking back to hear the rest of the songs.

Vinaya.
I was there to see the show in Chicago! It was amazing! It felt so short though...

but yes.. he truly is a humble person and I wish him and sister all the success in the world!

They will be in the USA for till early/mid August. They are in Boston today.
Thanks a lot for the news and the video...Hema is the best πŸ‘
maaaaaaannnnnnnn... he is tooooooooooo cuuteeeeeeee !!!!

I just saw the video, loved it when he said 'Its still there' when people started clapping !!!!

sigh... I am acting like a 15 year old now !! 😳 😳 😳
WOOHOO!!! I'M A GOLDIE NOW!!! πŸ€—TO EVERYONE!!!
Originally posted by kishore_bhakta

I was there to see the show in Chicago! It was amazing! It felt so short though...

but yes.. he truly is a humble person and I wish him and sister all the success in the world!

They will be in the USA for till early/mid August. They are in Boston today.

So true, the time flew by.
I love hearing hemu and was really sad that I missed his concert, so thanks soooo much for the video!
Thanks. Hema was very cute with his comments when they started clapping in the middle of the song. Please post the telugu songs also.