Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filmi_chick99 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanx for sharing..i wish i could have been there..par chalo..is videos ke saath hi chalana parega...
urmalia thumbnail
please keep updating such a fantastic performer/artist. he needs much more than what he has.He shud have been the real winner in challenge2005.
Anyways gudluck for him for future
sweetmusic thumbnail
I wish he had sung some songs in classical genre, Like that of yesudas in hindi and some in telugu to show his versatility.
jgreddy thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful videos.
ab_srgmp thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmusic

I wish he had sung some songs in classical genre, Like that of yesudas in hindi and some in telugu to show his versatility.

True, but it was still special nevertheless.  I read somewhere that the issue was that they didn't have the tracks for those songs (yet). Not sure how that works actually. 
kd286 thumbnail
thank u so much for the video.........
jbond40 thumbnail
Thanx!!! Hemu RoCKS!!!!

I liked his Sabse Alag...excellent voice and excellent live singing...he is the real "Voice of India" 👏 👏 👏
realmusic thumbnail
2 more videos have been added. Enjoy!
DizzyBanana21x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx 👏

btw who is talking in the Sabse Alag video in the begining 😕
sweetmusic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ab_srgmp

True, but it was still special nevertheless.  I read somewhere that the issue was that they didn't have the tracks for those songs (yet). Not sure how that works actually. 

I guess that makes sense. May be they should bring their own band with them like Parthiv and Nihira did. that would be really cool.