Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
He is sooooooooooooo good and awesome in his songs and performences.... wow once again he took my breath away with his singing and his voice is so clear and good...
i did not attend the concert but saw the video of his concert...
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Aruna and Ram ji,

I profusely thank you for the pictures and the videos even more. I've myself heard Kal Ho Na Ho about 20 times so far !! His performances were just outstanding..to see the participants so enthued and excited..

This guy has a long way to go and his journey has just begun.

Just a question though, did you kids watch SRGMP too ?
ab_srgmp thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavi_r108

Aruna and Ram ji,

I profusely thank you for the pictures and the videos even more. I've myself heard Kal Ho Na Ho about 20 times so far !! His performances were just outstanding..to see the participants so enthued and excited..

This guy has a long way to go and his journey has just begun.

Just a question though, did you kids watch SRGMP too ?

You're, welcome. It was our pleasure to share with you all.  Yes, I really wish him all the success he deserves.

My kids did get to watch SRGMP songs, esp Hema songs.  My son also liked Debo, Vinit and Himani especially.  After SRGMP, he sings a lot of hindi songs.
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Thats great Aruna di.

I mean, it doesnt matter if these people won or not. The fact is that they made a difference to certain people !!
vijayaneni thumbnail
thank you sooooooooo much. i couldn't see his concert because he's not coming to Florida. Even if he came near FL, i would've went. But thank you soo much!! Chandu is really the best out of all the new singers!!! Good luck to him and his sister.
*rose* thumbnail
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo muchhhh!!!! Hema performed so goodddd.....HES DE BESTTT....AND HES SOOO CUTEEE 😊 😊
shaana thumbnail
ne 1 have update on NJ show...please....