Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

arey baba see i'll give u an ex...like Farah khan is a well known director...and i have read a lot about her movies..bt i haven't watched her movies...so can i comment on her direction.?..i dnt think so..
i just asked a simple question whether her movies are worth a watch or not...whether any1 here has watched Water or not...

πŸ‘πŸΌ
aish. thumbnail

That was for me...and from which angle do i look ashaant bacha...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...was just answering him...he was not getting my point...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...no ashaanti and all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw Aishuuu...πŸ€—...we won d match yesterday...πŸ₯³

Not only for youuπŸ˜† It was for Karaan and youu...πŸ˜†
Ashaant bacche!😑

BY 127 RUNS!XD
Beaaat that now!
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.

Saahi baat hai πŸ˜­ i would rather have Farah and her husband work with AkkiπŸ˜† and KJo with Alia and Varun lolz. i have to admit it pains me to see him doing this Chennai Express massy nonsense πŸ˜­ 

atleast CE will be with rohit, so its gonna be a fresh movie seeing the rohit-srk combo !! but those 2 🀒🀒farah's whole family should be banned frm makin any movie !! @bold🀣 i m kinda lookin forward to CE , anything that gets JTHJ out of my mind lol 

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Shaanth ho jaao bachhonπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

arey baba see i'll give u an ex...like Farah khan is a well known director...and i have read a lot about her movies..bt i haven't watched her movies...so can i comment on her direction.?..i dnt think so..
i just asked a simple question whether her movies are worth a watch or not...whether any1 here has watched Water or not...

karan stop pickin on simi !!πŸ˜† she doesnt know how her direction is  and nor do i , i might hav watched water but cnt recall 😳so its a fair question to ask 😎
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

mai jo samjhane ki koshish kar rahi thi wo samjha bhi ya ayeveyi thumbs up kar dia.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aish. thumbnail
Ashaant bacche!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

Not only for youuπŸ˜† It was for Karaan and youu...πŸ˜†
Ashaant bacche!😑

BY 127 RUNS!XD
Beaaat that now!

Mere liye na bolna...m shaaanti...πŸ€ͺ

Hahahha...i knw luved it re...after dat series loss and 1st ODI loss dis was def what we were looking for...kickass match...😊
Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

karan stop pickin on simi !!πŸ˜† she doesnt know how her direction is  and nor do i , i might hav watched water but cnt recall 😳so its a fair question to ask 😎

πŸ˜†..ya tell him...warna mujhe gussa a jaega aur Simi ko gussa aya to yahan toofan uthega...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice

he was a nobody in the industry...no connections...he was not a sta rson...but someone who used to sleep on the stations...

Everyday ppl in Mumbai go through same conditions, they don't strip nude for fame n money πŸ˜†