Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepa Mehta:i would love to work with SRK. - Page 5

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Mere liye na bolna...m shaaanti...πŸ€ͺ

Hahahha...i knw luved it re...after dat series loss and 1st ODI loss dis was def what we were looking for...kickass match...😊

Naaah Im Om's Shanti!

TOTALLY!XD Such an epic gamee. Finally I can see our team back. And DUDEE THAAT KUMAR GUY. flawless bowling<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Mrsimisam

πŸ˜†..ya tell him...warna mujhe gussa a jaega aur Simi ko gussa aya to yahan toofan uthega...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Mujhe maaf karna πŸ˜­ toofan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Karan.

peace both of u !!ok y d hell am i playin the mediator !! 
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aishh.

Naaah Im Om's Shanti!

TOTALLY!XD Such an epic gamee. Finally I can see our team back. And DUDEE THAAT KUMAR GUY. flawless bowling<3

Om's shanti...grr...m no one's shanti...m simi's shanti...jao...πŸ€ͺ
Oh yes Bhuvi is really coming out as a match winner...we badly want some good bowlers...hope we win d nxt one too...πŸ˜ƒ
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Karan.

Chalo maaf kiya...agli baar se yaad rkhna...toofan tsunami bhukamp sab la dungi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gr8 opportunity, i wish shah hears to this and they work together<3
atominis thumbnail
There was a reason why everyone from Mani Ratnam to Kamal Haasan to Vishal Bharadwaj to Raju Hirani to S. Shankar wanted to work with SRK. He did have talent. But it's a shame he chose to stick to K-Jo-Farah-YRF camp and that Raj-Rahul image except for a Swades or CDI. He's later stuck to Excel and its Don series. Excel is a damn overrated banner and the only good movies they made are those male bonding/coming of age films.

He had every opportunity to reinvent himself as an entertainer and an actor but squandered it...

Today he has respect as an achiever but is gradually eroding his value as an actor.

Deepa Mehta can express a wish to work with SRK. But he won't work with her. Ever. She doesn't make moneyspinner type movies. Hence ruled out!
This content was originally posted by: Skepblun

There was a reason why everyone from Mani Ratnam to Kamal Haasan to Vishal Bharadwaj to Raju Hirani to S. Shankar wanted to work with SRK. He did have talent. But it's a shame he chose to stick to K-Jo-Farah-YRF camp and that Raj-Rahul image except for a Swades or CDI. He's later stuck to Excel and its Don series. Excel is a damn overrated banner and the only good movies they made are those male bonding/coming of age films.

He had every opportunity to reinvent himself as an entertainer and an actor but squandered it...

Today he has respect as an achiever but is gradually eroding his value as an actor.

Deepa Mehta can express a wish to work with SRK. But he won't work with her. Ever. She doesn't make moneyspinner type movies. Hence ruled out!

You right i doubt if he will ever work with her or VB,Raju Hirani,which is real sad cuz as i said earlier SRK has achieved so much in life what is holding him back to take make a difference as an actor and work with ppl who are willing to tell him the truth.!!!!! 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Deepa Mehta is a superb director have watched Water and Earth. She really does know how to extract good performances from non actors as well for example John Aberham and Lisa Ray, they both were so good in Water. 

In Earth Aamir Khan, Nandita Das and Rahul Khanna were terrfic. πŸ‘πŸΌ

SRK is way interested in making money then marking himself as an actor. 

I have read the story of Fire but did not see, really hard core.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

SRK needs someone better than KJo...i really hope Deepa keeps her word...The movie might not be a huge hit because Deepa doesn't make massy movies...but who cares...i am dying to see another swades and CDI from SRK and please take Vidya as the female lead..

Who is this deepa?