Deepa Mehta:i would love to work with SRK. - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hiddenstar

i have no idea abt deepa mehta but glad to know she wants to work with srk!!๐Ÿ˜Ževry1 wants to work with him so not surprised  

But the problem is he seems to only wanting to work with his so called friends ๐Ÿ˜•
What does it matter anyways? Its not like he's going to sign anything she offers him, even if it's the best script he's heard. 
Originally posted by Karan.

But the problem is he seems to only wanting to work with his so called friends ๐Ÿ˜•
damn the so called friends if they cnt evn make movies !!! i dont see y he is doing HNY with farah again๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญit was better off whn they didnt speak with each other and she dint offer him any movies  and kjo should only stick to making romantic movie with kajol-srk if he wants to make a movie with him!!!anything else is not his cup of tea ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

chalo koi aur bhi hai..and now Karan will take a dig on u like he did to me...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..

Why would i take a dig on her ?๐Ÿ˜• u dont even know who Deepa Mehta is but still u come on here and says first make an script ... ๐Ÿ˜† all i said to u is u not knowing who Deepa is says a lot to me lolz if u know what i mean๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by hiddenstar

damn the so called friends if they cnt evn make movies !!! i dont see y he is doing HNY with farah again๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญit was better off whn they didnt speak with each other and she dint offer him any movies  and kjo should only stick to making romantic movie with kajol-srk if he wants to make a movie with him!!!anything else is not his cup of tea ๐Ÿ˜†

Saahi baat hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ i would rather have Farah and her husband work with Akki๐Ÿ˜† and KJo with Alia and Varun lolz. i have to admit it pains me to see him doing this Chennai Express massy nonsense ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Why would i take a dig on her ?๐Ÿ˜• u dont even know who Deepa Mehta is but still u come on here and says first make an script ... ๐Ÿ˜† all i said to u is u not knowing who Deepa is says a lot to me lolz if u know what i mean๐Ÿ˜†

and wen did i say i dont knw who DM is...i simply i asked a question...a general question for dos who have seen fire or water (or any other )...whether dey liked d movie or not...coz i have read a lot about water...koi nai...watever makes u happy Karan...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

If u have a good script den work na..who's stopping u..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Btw..how is she as a director..??...๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜† if u knew her why asking how is she as a director ????????
Edited by Karan. - 11 years ago

๐Ÿ˜† if u knew her why asking how is she as a director ????????

arey baba see i'll give u an ex...like Farah khan is a well known director...and i have read a lot about her movies..bt i haven't watched her movies...so can i comment on her direction.?..i dnt think so..
i just asked a simple question whether her movies are worth a watch or not...whether any1 here has watched Water or not...
Shaanth ho jaao bachhon๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Aishh.

Shaanth ho jaao bachhon๐Ÿ˜†

That was for me...and from which angle do i look ashaant bacha...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...was just answering him...he was not getting my point...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...no ashaanti and all...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw Aishuuu...๐Ÿค—...we won d match yesterday...๐Ÿฅณ