Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SingularlyGood

I so wish this would happen.

Aamir Khan gave one of his best performance in Earth. I am sure Deepa Mehta would extract a similar performance from SRK

SRK needs someone better than KJo...i really hope Deepa keeps her word...The movie might not be a huge hit because Deepa doesn't make massy movies...but who cares...i am dying to see another swades and CDI from SRK and please take Vidya as the female lead..
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If u have a good script den work na..who's stopping u..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Btw..how is she as a director..??...๐Ÿ˜•
SingularlyGood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

SRK needs someone better than KJo...i really hope Deepa keeps her word...The movie might not be a huge hit because Deepa doesn't make massy movies...but who cares...i am dying to see another swades and CDI from SRK and please take Vidya as the female lead..

The problem is not Deepa's willingness. It's SRK who seems to have this unholy attachment to what he perceives as the "hot and happening" cinematography. I so wish he would wake up from this trance.

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Right!!!!! i dont care about 100 cr i want him to leave a legacy behind๐Ÿ˜Š it is so shame that an actor of his caliber wont do more Swades and CDI roles,he is financially independent so he has nothing to lose.  

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

If u have a good script den work na..who's stopping u..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Btw..how is she as a director..??...๐Ÿ˜•

Well this explains a lot๐Ÿ˜• Goodness me๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.

Well this explains a lot๐Ÿ˜• Goodness me๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜ก.haven't watched fire bt i knw dat was a flop right...so asked..water was def nominated for oscars...bt i haven't watched her movies...so asked...isme bhi prob hai...๐Ÿ˜ก
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i have no idea abt deepa mehta but glad to know she wants to work with srk!!๐Ÿ˜Ževry1 wants to work with him so not surprised   Edited by hiddenstar - 11 years ago
Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

i have no idea abt deepa mehta but glad to know she wants to work with srk!!๐Ÿ˜Ževry1 wants to work with him so not surprised  

chalo koi aur bhi hai..and now Karan will take a dig on u like he did to me...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

chalo koi aur bhi hai..and now Karan will take a dig on u like he did to me...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..

kya kaha??
Unconventional thumbnail

check page 2.๐Ÿ˜ญ..like a small lil kid m complaining about my classmate...dis is funny...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†