cs was awesome dear...😃

plzzz add me in ur buddy and pm list...😳

thanks
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

CHAPTER 1

Raichand Office

"Piya jaiswal..Age 22 years.. Graduate from dehradun university...had no working exprience before joining here ...?" the pair of mesmerizing blue eyes lifts up from the file n got shift toward a guy who was sitting infornt of him. "but Abhay she is working here from last one year n ... " The guy began to spoke but got interrupted "n she is late !! " abhay grumble n throw The Employees' Bio data file on the table infornt of him. "Calm down.. she'll be here in any minute ." the guy nervously replied as he know how short temperd his younger brother is. Abhay annoydly look at his watch "u r saying this from last half an hour Sid !... Didnt u told her I dont like late comers ?! " he gruntd.
"actually i haven't told her yet that i have apointed her as ur PA " he told abhay which made him a little confused "what does it mean u haven't told her yet ?" he asked . Sid took a file from the desk n started fillipng its pages to avoid his gaze "its not mine mistake actually ... Its yours ! I thought u would join office from tomoro as u have landed in india last night only . So i thought u might take rest today n wud join office later but..." he explaind but again abhay didn't let him finish n intruppt " i m here to work not to rest ! " . Sid gaze at him with deep worried eyes "U r just 24 years old abhay n u have a long life to live, to work then y u behave like this? Y u behave so alienated, hun?" sid question him but abhay ignored "i dont know what r u talking about?" he replied n get himself involved in his phone. Sid fakely smiled on this "What do u think i dont know u haven't meet dad yet ! ...its freaking 13 years have passd abhay ! Y cant u just forget the past n forgive dad? "
Abhay hit the tabel with his fist n said gruffly "I cant ! .. I just simply cant !! " his blue eyes filled with hateness that highly disappointed siddharth.Sudenly The door openning sound caught their attention n they became calm, A girl enterd in cabin holding some files n papers in her hands. She was wearing a white sleeve less top over a pink gypsy skirt with pink stole n her long silky black hairs were flowing on her back.

"i' m..m sorry Sid ... I know i m again late..." she started apologizing as soon she entered ,she approachd directly toward sid without noticing abhay n stood near sid facing her back toward abhay "I m realy realy sorry ... " she apologize again n a cute smile played on her rose petals like lips enhancing her flawless beauty even more .She put all the files n papers on the tabel n heaved a long breath.

"Sorry is not enough Miss jaiswal ! " A voice came from behind that made her turn with a jerk n she saw a fairly handsome guy was sitting on the chair , he was looking toward her with his hypnotise blue orbs which have an undefinable sparkle in them like an ocean ...

"its not just enough miss jaiswal !! " the guy cont. In angery tone , leaving his seat he stood infront of her , piya was staring him with blank face because she didnot understand what to say but he seems familiar to her as if she has seen him somewhere .

"Abhay, let me talk with her first ! " Sid intruppt in between . As piya heard his name "abhay " she understood he was sid' younger brother , she heard this name many times from sid n misha also she had seen his photos in Raichand mansion .

"y ? Cant i talk to My New Personal Assistant Personaly ?" abhay snappishly said that made piya confused now . She instantly lookd at Sid ... Confusion was all over written on her beautiful face.
"Piya, I was about to tell u.. I have choose u as abhay' new PA ! " Sid informed her .Piya wanted to say something but before her abhay spoke "and Miss jaiswal there r some points which i want to clear about myself. " he put his hands under his pockets "first , i dont like late comers .I want everything on time n for this u have to come office excatly on time..." he indicate toward the wall clock which was clearly showing that she was late today, piya understood what he meant but kept mum... Sid roles his eyes "god ! What shall i do with him now ..." he thought.

Abhay look back at piya "Second, I appreciate professionalism . So keep ur personal life outside from this office , it shldn't come in between u n ur work . " he emphatically said.

"here he start again...Mr. Abhay Professsionl Raichand !" Sid thought. He was feeling annoyed with abhay's behaviour n looked sympathizely toward piya who was listening everything like a statue , she didnt understand how to respond on it .

Here abhay cont. In his bossy tone "n last thing ,Today U were 40 mints late... So Miss jaiswal Tomorro i want to see u in office at Sharp 7:00 am ".

"What..?!?!" sid n piya exclaimed in shock together."7:00 am... ?? " sid confirmed what abhay said was he realy meant it.

"yes Tomorro at Sharp 7:00 am ! " abhay determinedly said . Piya looked at sid then at abhay "b...but ..Sir ..i..i c..cant..." she stammerd. Sid left his chair "obviously she cant come so early" he completed piya' word .

Abhay avoid what sid said n directly said to piya "U have to come Miss jaiswal ... to compensate ur today mistake of wasting my 40 mints !... N Unlike Sid i dont have any habit of forgetting others mistakes so easily." he gaze at sid while putting more pressure on his last line.

Sid understood where was abhay pointing it ,he cld not hold it any more "Enough Abhay !" he became furious now "Piya wont come so early ...thats it !!" .

"y not sid ? " abhay offended.Piya sense this talk shld stop here otherwise this wud be end on a heating argument between two brothers n she did not want this , Sid was always very helpful toward her ... He ,misha n her family supported her when she had no one to call as her own... They held her when she was alone n in a worst condition.Piya knows how much sid love his brother ..he sometimes talk about him n somedays before he told her with so much happiness n excitment that his younger brother is finaly coming back to india n how much he had missed him in all this years... She felt arguing with his own brother just for her was not right at all , She thought she has to stopped them before they start arguing otherwise it wud hurt sid later.

"She cant because... " sid was about to give reason but piya intrrupt " Tommoro 7:00 am i will be here sir ! " .Sid look her in disbelieve "but piya ... What about ... " .

"dont worry sid i will manage " she gave him a assured look. "sure?" sid asked again . "yeah... Dont worry... " she smiled .

"thats good miss jaiswal ... " abhay said but he cld see his brother was not yet convinced with it but he didnt cared ,He excused himself n step toward the door for going to his own cabin. As he reached to the door something strikd on his hand , he turned n directly look toward piya "Miss jaiswal , Next time dont forget to knock the door before coming in ..." he plainly advised her with a pinch of taunt n left .

Piya blinkd her eyes "This is not going to be easy " she sighed.

Precap: abhay' arrival party

Hey everyone, sorry for updating after so long time that too a short update😔 but there is a problm going on with my gmail account ,so cant update long chapters for a while 😳 ... Do read it n give ur views about it😃
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely 😛
abhay as a khaduse,sadu,super hot boss
poor pia is going to have a tough time😆
both have past..interesting😉
update soon😳

Edited by ririrararaatry - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice update Ayesha. :D
I wonder what other punishment Abhay will hand out 😆
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god oh god ayesha im loving my sadu hotty abhay☺️
he's so strict na
but im angry with him😡 punishment to dhang ka deta😡 subha ke badle bolta raat tak rukne ke liye phir office mein bas vo aur piya
im sure u'll do dat afterwards😆😆
now the mystery is wat has his dad done??😕 has he killed her mom??😕 i cnt see haseena so just guessing😆😆
agar ye sach hai to mujhe msg kar ke bol dena😉

"Cant i talk to My New Personal Assistant Personaly"kya line hai ayesha😉😉
ok so nw another mystery is wat problem wud piya hav if she came at 7?😕
ayesha agar jo mein soch rahi hu vo hi nikla na to 😡😈

piya ka past hmm vo to baad mein hi hum log ko pata chalega 😆
on the whole i loveddd it⭐️😳
kyunki hum dono ka dimaag thora same hai😆 that's y i can tell u this ss will be awsome 😉
ya bas jo mein soch rahi hu ki piya ka 7 baje wala prob sach na ho warna😡😆
but 1 thing is there😡 i cnt wait more for u to continu😭 so please kal update karo na😳 ok ok parso🥱 uff ayesha ok after 3 days🤢 oh god ayesha nw after 4 days 😡 not more pleaseee😳😆 oye jald se jald karna🤗

Edited by shria - 11 years ago
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome 
continue soon
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update Ayesha. Abhay is surely a sadu boss here. Bechari Piya ki band baja di. Update asap.