Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
that was great. I am missing IPK a lot too and feel better after reading your post.  
gurukhush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That one shot was so stupendously, unerringly delivered into the bullseye..!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š Just one word to describe it- - - BRILLIANT๐Ÿ‘ Why dont you come ahead and conjure up an INDEX with some long, wholesome ARSHI fiction shots for all of us to remeber you for posterity!! PM me any future plans at the genius striking; any forthcoming FF's and SS's๐Ÿ˜ƒThanx..!!
Roshkolovemusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful. Loved the os. I always wanted to know what would have happened if he had confessed his feelings towards Khushi during the wedding. 
Thanks for the beautiful os and pm.๐Ÿ˜Š
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
god that was beautiful. stunning. gorgeous. read it with a constant smile on my face, imagining how things would have turned out if this were true,
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was really gud!I am sure this would have happened your way if Shyam had not come in their way!Sigh!
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l... 
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was beautiful!

I always wanted Arnav to confess his love on that night but it didn't happen..
I loved how you described Arnav's each and every emotion before actually saying those magical words..

The mighty ASR was feeling helpless before confessing his love..
and Khushi she teased him to hear those words again!

Amazingly written!!
ArSh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome OS! You write so well. This was very enjoyable to read. I also always wondered what would have happened if Shyam didn't exist. Your story helps us imagine what could have been, if all that misunderstanding didn't happen. Awesome job!
meera06 thumbnail
This was beautiful!
I just din't want the OS to end...
You have made me crazy for Arhi all over again..
meem17 thumbnail
Omg...this has now become my dream scene...i wish writers like u were in the cv team, the above scene was just perfect.,,loved it to core..keep up ure withdrawal symptoms then we readers will get more master pices like this...,..,