simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm watching the finale now.
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

yaar actually since that guy was captured in cage and evicted , there was something to talk about this cage eviction. That guy was so shocked that he started giving his eviction speech about how niruha got evicted, how siddhu praised him blah blah. Is there any situation which he doesn't analyze . Girgit chameleon back to tree . I am happy he got evicted before Sana . πŸ˜†

He was so terrible saying that a man like Imam doesn't deserve to win. I mean, you are out of the show, there is no need to be that harsh. If it was any other host, they'd have pointed out that the audience found Imam more deserving than Niketan but obviously Salma won't. I wish some reporter asks him how he feels about being evicted before Imam.πŸ˜ƒ
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hated all those over-promotions of movies and tv shows yesterday..it was looking like am watching TVC ads..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: perfectlystill

The finale was awful. Who cares about faltu celebs? All the contestants were there together, they should have concentrated more on their opinions and personal dynamics. They should have been shown more hilar footage and asked to confront each other. Some of them weren't even given a turn to speak. (Or they were and it was edited out.). The finale was the real phuski.πŸ˜†

Arre uff these promotions are a very boring affair. Even Saturday epis r more for promos than the actual show and I rarely watched them. Season4 was all abt the HMs in the final and it was so much fun too.
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

@ Ania - just read ur take and maybe Salman did speak more with Sana, as with other finalists too, but was edited out. As I said b4, Finales are a bore and more so Bb finales. Last year too every Tom, Dick and Harry was on the finale promoting their movies and even the shows and the contestants were totally sidelined. We should bring it to the channe's notice, coz in the finale, frankly speaking most of us want to see the HMs and their reaction, than zillion promos.

Also the whole week, Salman towards the end of epis. used negative adjectives for the remaining HMs, but never for Sana and if confused is the worst thing abt Sana, I'll gladly take it.

BTW after reading this, don't know if and when I'll watch the finale, but if I do even if it's weeks later I'll give my take maybe. Now I'm sounding more confused than Sana.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar whenever I think of salman sana the following things come in my mind .
1.Chanchal, natkat, titli the adjectives he used for sana thoughout the last week as you said . Yesterday salman always took sana's name first before Imam urvashi niketan. Yesterday he said khil khilati confused sana .

2. Christmas epsiode , birthday epsiode of salman . Then always telling Sana that he is in queue like vishal, paul paccinoo . Don't call him "bhai " , he asked rajeev not to stare at sana while she is dancing , don't touch her and do too much hugging . He has fired rajeev so many times . Then the other day - beta sana , please pack rajeev's bags since you are very cordial with him. Salman always looked shocked when vishal said sana is attention weeker , he cannot chase her like rajeev , other guys . Yesterday also when vishal told he wants to be friends with sana for time being , Salman was a bit shocked . May be he was remembering how sana always constantly maintained and said vishal is only her friend . But he used to pull sana's leg by teasing her with vishal.

Salman sana rocks . 😊

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yaar I am sure Salman realized niketan is not a good friend to anyone. Salman always addressed niketan as chameleon throughout the last week promos of finale. He fired niketan for that massages and also keeping quiet without taking any stand. Yaar but Salman although he had a fight with Imam , that whole episode of anushka imran khan was dedicated to Imam . Salman danced to Imam's steps and also praised Imam telling he is good at heart .

khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Ania.πŸ€—

At least you slept in afternoon. I woke at 1 pm.πŸ˜† I have hardly had any sleep for the past two days. I am missing the show terribly already. I feel like a junkie whose brand of drug has stopped being manufactured.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Thank you for the article! 😊

I'm missing the show too and all other contestants along with Sana! Gosh! that livefeed really turned us all into super-addicts! πŸ˜­ I guess we will just have to survive with the livefeed videos on YT  
The thing is that every housemate had something really likeable about them and they made us get used to them through livefeed, more or less making us accept them the way they are. I miss each of them: Sana, Niketan, Rajev, Urvashi, Imam, Delnaz, Ashka, Sapna, Aseem, Vrajesh, Sidhu, Sampat, etc. This season had a lot of heartfelt moments where we laughed or cried with housemates! A much much better season than last few seasons! 
I'm really gonna miss it! I dunno if they'll be able to create a season like this again! πŸ˜­
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would love to see Sana-Salman together in a movie..I must say they both have chemistry..and they both will look good together..atleast better than Sallu-Kat❀️
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He was so terrible saying that a man like Imam doesn't deserve to win. I mean, you are out of the show, there is no need to be that harsh. If it was any other host, they'd have pointed out that the audience found Imam more deserving than Niketan but obviously Salma won't. I wish some reporter asks him how he feels about being evicted before Imam.πŸ˜ƒ

I agree. It was pretty bad. He must be fuming that Imam came 2nd.