Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blueangel

If I am not wrong, in one of the lastday's video, in which Sana wished her self good luck by writing on her Bed, she wrote "Khaan" instead of "Khan". But all over BB site and google it is Khan.
Also now I am trying to search that but nahi mil rahaa.

khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectlystill

Hello everyone. ðŸ¥³ I finally got some good sleep after two days and have woken up just now.😆

AG!!! ðŸ¤—

Same here! I slept almost all day today and woke up in the evening...caught up on the sleepless nights of last 2 days especially!

Here is a post-finale article that I found...lemme find that the link...
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How i wish she joins twitter. Was disappointed with the finale episode. It was bad editing i think. Salman as usual gave importance to niketan did not care about any other contestants.
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Here is the post-Finale article for all those who didn't get to read:

Aashka is like my elder sister says Sana Khan

Sana Khan was the thrid finalist of Bigg Boss season 6. The actress played a smart game made friends and had the maximum links in the house with both girls and boys. Yes! You read it right with boys. For the first time Sana talks about her rapport with Aashka, relationship with Rajev and Vishal and the most entertaining person of the house Imam.

Commenting on Aashka and the reports of her lesbian act with her, she promptly says, "Do you think I will be interested in women. No ways! Aashka is like my elder sister and the concern she showed by hugging or kissing me was just as an elder sister and nothing else. She knew a lot about my family life, so she could relate to me and I could speak my heart out to her."

Well, this was Aashka but what about Rajev and Vishal. Commenting on the two men of the house, she explains, "Rajev is a friend, we live in a modern country. What will I have to do to prove he is just a friend. Should I tie a rakhi to him?" But Rajev on the other hand was seen flirting with Sana to which she says, "He said I'm attractive, it was nothing like that he loves me forever. Since the show started it was all about relationships. I made three friends and till the end day I didn't change my loyalty."

Imam was a pain for all the contestants, talking about him Sana said, "Staying with Imam is a big task. His language is very different. He makes person attacks and talks about people's background. I don't even want to be seen with him. If people see me with him I'm sure they will not want to meet me also."

Salman Khan commented that Sana will go a long way and would like to work with her. On which Sana says, "I'm very fond of Salman. I wish I get good work, I'm doing south films and would want to get a break in Bollywood films."

Karishma her competitor in the house has got a film opposite Salman. Commenting on the same Sana says, "She is not my competitor. I'm happy she is got a film and I wish her all the best."

Link: http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-aashka-is-like-my-elder-sister-says-sana-khan-4146677-NOR.html?PRVNX=
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One interview I just found:

Sana Khan wants to work in Bollywood
Press Trust of India / Mumbai January 13, 2013, 12:35

Model-actress Sana Khan, who has acted in a few films down south, now intends to get work in Bollywood.

"I am hoping to get good and more work. I want to be in Bollywood and work there. I was going to meet people in Bollywood but then this show ('Bigg Boss') happened," Sana said.

She was among the top three contestants during 'Bigg Boss 6' finale that took place last night. Popular television actress Urvashi Dholakia won the show by a narrow margin.

"I am happy to have reached top three. I did not expect this. Presently I am both nervous and excited as to how I would have been portrayed on TV," Sana said.

"By being on the show I learnt a lot of things... How to handle situations, to stay and understand the mindset of different people. I think I have become wiser now," she said.

Earlier, Sana had a perception that there were no friends in 'Bigg Boss' house. "I had this perception that there is no friendship here... There are no friends. But I made genuine friends here," she said.

http://www.business-standard.com/generalnews/news/sana-khan-wants-to-work-in-bollywood/108810/

Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha23

How i wish she joins twitter. Was disappointed with the finale episode. It was bad editing i think. Salman as usual gave importance to niketan did not care about any other contestants.

yaar actually since that guy was captured in cage and evicted , there was something to talk about this cage eviction. That guy was so shocked that he started giving his eviction speech about how niruha got evicted, how siddhu praised him blah blah. Is there any situation which he doesn't analyze . Girgit chameleon back to tree . I am happy he got evicted before Sana . 😆
perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

AG!!! ðŸ¤—

Same here! I slept almost all day today and woke up in the evening...caught up on the sleepless nights of last 2 days especially!

Here is a post-finale article that I found...lemme find that the link...

Ania.🤗

At least you slept in afternoon. I woke at 1 pm.😆 I have hardly had any sleep for the past two days. I am missing the show terribly already. I feel like a junkie whose brand of drug has stopped being manufactured.😭😆

Thank you for the article! 😊
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am overall not that sad as Sana wanted to get in top three..and she came 3rd..its actually a good position for a person who got fan base from this show only..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Ania - just read ur take and maybe Salman did speak more with Sana, as with other finalists too, but was edited out. As I said b4, Finales are a bore and more so Bb finales. Last year too every Tom, Dick and Harry was on the finale promoting their movies and even the shows and the contestants were totally sidelined. We should bring it to the channe's notice, coz in the finale, frankly speaking most of us want to see the HMs and their reaction, than zillion promos.

Also the whole week, Salman towards the end of epis. used negative adjectives for the remaining HMs, but never for Sana and if confused is the worst thing abt Sana, I'll gladly take it.

BTW after reading this, don't know if and when I'll watch the finale, but if I do even if it's weeks later I'll give my take maybe. Now I'm sounding more confused than Sana.😆😆😆

perfectlystill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The finale was awful. Who cares about faltu celebs? All the contestants were there together, they should have concentrated more on their opinions and personal dynamics. They should have been shown more hilar footage and asked to confront each other. Some of them weren't even given a turn to speak. (Or they were and it was edited out.). The finale was the real phuski.😆