Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update nd madhu gvng advice to Abby ...lol..hope she takes d same in her relatn wit Rishab... Poor Rishab🤣 continue soon..
sidra01 thumbnail
amazing update really liked it alot
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nyc update
plz go fr a long one nxt tym
Thanks fr pm:)
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ABBY HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD - NO SEX FOR RISHAB IS THE REASON FOR HIS BAD MOOD
AND MADHU GAVE SOUND ADVICE TO ABBY - UNTIL SHE TRIES, SHE WILL NEVER KNOW IF IT WILL WORK
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update!!  Abby n Adam n Madhu proved themselves to be best buddies😛..their friendship is really adorable...think its high time now for Madhu n Rishabh to thicken their kinship by opening their hearts out n share their lifestory😉 with each other
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 46

Abby turned to look at Akash when he walked towards her with a tuke in one hand and chocolate which he grabbed from Rishab on his way back.

"
Here," he pulled the tuke over her head, "your hair's wet." "It's wet because you kept pelting me with snow... and when you weren't doing that you were throwing me on the ground, which is covered in snow."

"
Oh I did all that, did I? You were the embodiment of innocence, weren't you?" he countered.

"
Yep," she nodded all wide eyed and innocent looking while he took a seat next to her.

Madhu was still debating if she should go to Rishab or not.

"
Who wants a drink?" Akash asked as he took out a bottle of something that was quite obviously alcoholic in nature from his jacket. "Normally we don't drink any alcohol, but since we're here early and it's not a lot, it'll be okay," he said. "Just one for everybody though."

He crouched down next to Madhu and handed her two. "Would you mind taking this one to Kundra?" Madhu looked at him, confused. "Yeah, sure," and stood up, already feeling her heartbeat rising.

She started to walk over to where Rishab was standing and stopped a few feet away from him. "Hey..."

Rishab turned to look at Madhu and his gaze dropped to the cup in her hands. "I see Akash's been busy," he commented with a small smile. "You told him, huh?" There was no other explanation why the guy had picked her out to serve the drink. She had been sitting farther away from Rishab than the others.

"
Yeah, he kinda figured out most of it on his own. He isn't as stupid as he looks. It's not a problem?"

She closed the distance between them and handed him the cup. "No, it's okay. Adam and Abby know as well."

"
Hmm..figured that out when Adam kinda had a 'chat' with me. And all the conspiratorial whispering that was exchanged between the two of them," he muttered and took a sip of the liquid.

"
Sorry, needed someone to talk to," she mumbled and turned to look out on the snow-covered mountains, taking a sip from her cup.

Rishab was grinding his back teeth as he tried to find something to talk about. People thought that he was not much of a conversationalist because he generally spoke when necessary and to the point. He had loads of ideas and topics floating around in his head but no one really to discuss it with besides Akash and sometimes maybe even Kapoor. He was never the nervous kind but around her he became unusually nervous. "Gonna be cold tonight," he muttered and then winced. They were hiking up the side of a hunk of ice and he was offering advice like he was telling her something that wasn't obvious.

"
Yeah, it already is." She shivered when she thought about it.

"
Wanna sleep with me?" God, Kundra, could you stick your foot any further down your throat? "I just mean... to sleep, you know, 'cause it's not as bad if you're sleeping with someone else."

"
I don't know," she mumbled, "maybe it'd be better for me to sleep alone tonight... you know, to clear my head a little." She knew that if she agreed to his offer, there was no way they were just sleeping.

Rishab nodded and let his gaze slide over her. "Offer's open if you change your mind."

For a while they both silently looked at the snow clad mountains enjoying each others company. Out of nowhere, Madhu felt Rishab shaking hysterically. When she looked up at him, she realised he was trying to hold in his laughter.

She smiled at him. "What? What's so funny?"

He burst out laughing. And through bouts of laughter he explained, "I was just reliving the moment where you, you who are what 5ft 5in and barely weighs what 110 pounds, managed to topple me into the snow with some kung-fuish move."

Madhu joined in the laughter. "Self defence baby. Self Defence" she said raising her arms and flexing her muscles, not that they could be seen through the layers and layers of clothing.

"
So your Dad made you take them huh?" "Yeah, on the first day of college, when some seniors ragged me, and when I reached home in tears, the very next day he insisted that I take Self-Defence classes."

Madhu grew a little quiet. "Daddy has always been a little overprotective of me. Always seeing to my safety. He was not overly excited about me coming on this trip too. And Maya didn't help one bit too." She said remembering the arguments over this trip.

He reached out and traced his fingertips over her cheek. "Your parents could be difficult, but at least they care. Some parents just care about their own interests, not what their children really want." He ended with slight aggression in his tone.

She almost corrected him when he spoke about her parents, wanting to tell him about her mother. But before she could open up her wounds to him, she registered his sudden agitation.

She reached out for his hand and held it tight. "Every parent loves their child. Some are just better able to show it than others. Others just have a difficult time expressing themselves."

"
Love!! Let me tell you Madhu, people who are ambitious and wealthy have plenty of time to express their ever growing love to their money making businesses, but their own children is a whole different story."

"
God, baby, don't think things like that." She reached out to cup his cold cheek. "From what little you have told me, they may not be my most favourite people in the world but I am pretty sure they love you. Look at this face, who wouldn't fall in love with someone so cute."

"
Cute. I am not cute... Kittens are cute. I am hot... dashing... handsome...sexy , but not cute."

Madhu smiled at him and pinched his cheek. "Whatever you say cutie."

Edited by luvera - 11 years ago
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me first 🥳..

"Wanna sleep with me?" God, Kundra, could you stick your foot any further down your throat? "I just mean... to sleep, you know, 'cause it's not as bad if you're sleeping with someone else."

Oh God!!! Kundra you just cant control right 🤣..aakhir dil ki baat zubban pe aahee gayee😳😉..
On a serious note, just loved their much needed convo. Its getting better😳
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haha .. How sweet, cutie!! So now RK's problems are coming out a bit, when will Madhu's come out?
Thanks for the PM.
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was expecting more of Rishabh and  MAdhu moments...well evn i dint liked da word "cutie" while she was addressing him...well lets c how da next part goes...😊

n thnx for da PM
Edited by philantus - 11 years ago
Saumya19 thumbnail
lol it was fun and...aww Rishabh and cutieee...ok kudra cute or not we will decide that later but this update was super cute...made me feel warm Edited by mytinypaintings - 11 years ago