Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can that be any more cuter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ, loved it Zara.
It was lovely update with such cute snow fight !!! n look it rhymed ๐Ÿ˜†
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Such a fun filled update...luvd it.Madhu pulling out a Jakie Chan move๐Ÿคฃ
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow funny update i luved it...continue soon...
...Seema... thumbnail
cool,icy and freezing update.loved it.thanx for pm and continue soon
...Seema... thumbnail
a super cool,icy,freezing,cute and lovely update.thanx for pm and continue soon
sidra01 thumbnail
loved the whole snowball fight really cute 
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dat was really a nice update...love da couple...love their fun...evn i cant stand da "just frenz" tag like Rishabh...
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 45

Akash laughed when Rishab and Madhu came over to join the rest of the group. "Looks like you finally got him under control, Madhu," he said with a grin.

"And that from someone like you," Rishab countered silently reminding him about the many wrestling matches he had lost so far.

"Rishab, are you being mean to Akash?" Abby asked as she climbed out of the tent with a couple of granola bars in her hand.

Before Rishab could retort back with some or the other sarcastic comment, "Be nice," Madhu said and sat down on a rock near the fire, resting her back against another. This had felt good, she thought, just hanging out, having some fun without thinking about anything. Rishab just gave her the Rishab glare. The glare would be able to silence anyone but her.

Madhu ran her hand over Rishab's hair, stroking his head the way one would pet a dog. "Yes, be nice or you won't get your treat."

"I'm not a f**king pet," he muttered and turned to walk back to the tent to get her chocolate.

She frowned at his retreating back and wondered if she should go after him. Hmmm... he didn't like losing but is losing in a game like this the real cause of his mood or something else the matter.

"You look like you had just sex," Abby said, laughing as she glanced at her best friend.

Madhu brushed her hair back over her shoulder. "Shouldn't the guy have a much better attitude after sex." She hooked her thumb over her shoulder. "That is not the look of a man who's had sex with me."

Abby snickered. "Maybe that's the problem." Thats when reality struck Madhu. Oh! So that is the reason behind all the mood swings. Madhu grinned. "So true," she said in a sing-song voice.

Rishab came out of his tent, tuke on his head because his hair was still wet from all the snow. He watched the group talking for a while and every time Madhu laughed, he could feel his stomach tickle in response. It was good to see her happy.

"C'mon over here and bring those chocolates, Kundra," Akash called and waved him over. "Yeah, just a minute," he said and walked further away from the group to check the boundary markers again before it got dark.

Rishab walked around and knocked the snow off of the markers that were already covered in a fine dusting of snow from the slight wind that was blowing. He could still hear Madhu's voice in the distance and he knew he'd recognize it and single it out of thousands. How was he going to be able to deal with this just friends for now situation? When would they get past it? When would he be able to take her make her his in every way? He wasn't sure he had the answers to any of those questions but as he watched her laugh at something someone said, he knew she was the answer to every question. She was all he wanted, all he would ever need. And he could wait for that moment when she would be his - body, mind and soul. The real question was in the end would she want the same, especially with all the baggage he came with?

Madhu glanced at Rishab where he was checking the boundaries the guides had set up as soon as they had started making camp. She wished she knew what to say to him right now, wished she could foretell the future and know exactly how this friends thing would work out and when and how they would finally be together, whether or not he could really be part of her future, especially with all the baggage she came with.

"You so want to jump his bones, don't you?" Abby whispered.

"As much as you would like to jump Akash'" Madhu countered just as quietly.

"Hey!" Abby complained. 

"Well I followed your advice and have kept my side of the deal. Now your turn."

"Forget it," Abby grumbled.

"Hey," Madhu shifted closer to her friend, "why don't you just talk to him? You guys have been doing this flirting thing for so long now that now even Adam doesn't automatically respond with his usual gag-reflexes. The two of you can deal with this if you just put it out there and stop hiding from it."

"But he has to tell me, Madhu." "Why? You know he has feelings for you... does it matter who brings it up first?" "I don't know..." She stared at the ground.

"What would you do if he told you, Abby?" "Hell, I don't know, Madhu."

"It was all fun and games when it was all about the flirting and I didn't really know him. Now that I am getting to see first hand what a great guy he is, it is getting all too real for me. God, I can practically think of nothing else anymore."

Madhu glanced at Rishab again, freezing when she caught him staring at her. "Yeah, I know what you mean."

"My heart knows... and God, it wants him so bad it hurts. But, my head... my head keeps reminding me that he lives here and I am so far away from him. How is it going to work, Madhu?"

"What if you just go for it? What's the worst that could happen? You guys get to know each other. Try out the LDR (FYI- LDR stands for Long Distance Relationship). Its not that you guys don't have technology. You can skype, call, text, email etc. And for those days when the itch gets real bad, there is always phone sex. And if in the end it doesn't work out for whatever reason, you would have atleast given it a try, right? But if you stay away from him... wouldn't it hurt almost as much when you go home?"

"You make a good argument," she said with a slight smile.

Edited by luvera - 11 years ago
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
----updated

short but nice update..
Abby's comment on rishab was too good ๐Ÿคฃ
Madhu tells Abby that she should try it with Akash but she herself stays away from rishab..LOL
Haha rishabh can't stay away any longer..LOL ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ..Aliya.. - 11 years ago
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update..Good advice Madhu gave to Abby..Hope she also take her advice with Rishab too..Continue soon..๐Ÿ˜Š