Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Note: As promised, We are Deepali free for a while and here is some funny and exciting moments...

Chapter 44

Rishab approached Madhu at the fire while everyone else was still in their tents getting ready for the night ahead. They had reached their camp around 4pm and everybody had been happy about the fact that they would have some time to spend together.

"Here," he handed her a tea he had just made for her. "Thanks Rishab," she said, glancing at him when he sat down across from her.

She took a sip of it and watched him as he was preparing a coffee for himself. Why he had sat down so far away from her? Right now she could imagine snuggling up against his side and just relaxing a little without saying anything,

"The weather's beautiful today." She looked around and blinked a few times when the sun reflecting off of the snow got too bright. "But that makes it really cold too."

"Yeah, it is beautiful," he agreed and then smiled. "It's only gonna get colder though." Madhu shivered. "I guess I'm gonna put more clothes on then."

He bit his lip, wanting so badly to go and sit next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. But on the other hand it was getting difficult for him to keep his feelings on the level of friends because he wanted so much more.

"What're you thinking about?" Rishab asked when he recognized her distracted gaze. "Just wondering if there're any more of those weird little rat creatures up here," she answered, not looking at him.

Rishab knew that wasn't the truth, but he played along. "Who knows, maybe there's just one behind you."

Madhu just barely caught herself before she jumped and turned her head to look over her shoulder. "You're funny, Rishab. Real funny," she muttered.

"Oh, come on," he teased and picked up a little snowball. "You're no fun lately, Madhu." He threw the snowball at her and it accidentally landed directly on her head. "Oops," he said sweetly.

"No fun, huh?" she asked as she scooped up a handful of snow and advanced on him. "No, Madhu, don't," Rishab laughed and got to his feet, ready to run over to a rock where he could take cover and make his own snowball.

"Yeah run and hide you coward. But I am still gonna get you." She moved closer, so busy forming the snowball that she never saw Rishab launch a fat snowball at her.

"Got ya, Madhu," he shouted and burst into laughter.

"Hey!" He turned to take aim at her again and caught a snowball in the face. "Madhu! Damn it!" Before he could take aim at her again, he was pelted by several snowballs from behind and he turned and glared at Abby. "Hey, no fair!"

"Need some help?" Adam suddenly appeared next to Madhu, snowballs held in each hand while Akash stood near Rishab.

"Looks like it's the girls against the guys, Adam," Rishab yelled and threw his snowball at the other man. "And it looks like you're a girl!"

"Um..." Adam glanced around and suddenly realized he had united with the girls. "Damn," he mumbled.

"What was that, sweetie?" Abby asked sweetly, but the snowballs in her hands were aimed at him.

"I said, GIRLS ROCK! Let's kick some ass!" he yelled as he scooped up more snow and ran for cover.

"GIRLS ROCK!" Madhu and Abby shouted and threw their snowballs at the guys only a few feet away from them.  "We've got a defector in our ranks, guys," Akash said as he took aim at Adam and launched the attack.

"Okay," Rishab called to get their attention and stepped in the middle, making a sign with his hands to stop. "I don't wanna be the spoilsport here, but make sure you stay in the safe zone, remember that." He glanced at the others then nodded in satisfaction. "Good," with that he threw the snowballs he was holding at the spot where Madhu and Abby were standing.

Madhu glanced at Abby. "We take him out first." Abby nodded but hesitated. "How're we gonna do that?"

"Strategy, baby," Adam interrupted. "It's all about strategy. Akash has his left flank and..." he turned and motioned to the boulders behind them. "Abby, you get up there and take him out... take them down, girls." He hurried to outline the plan, feeling quite proud of himself when they seemed suitably impressed.

"You and Adam take Rishab," Abby said and Madhu nodded. "Alright, ready?"

Abby ran across the camp to reach the boulders, screaming while she attacked Akash.

"I've got Akash," Abby shouted, clearly indicating that Madhu and Adam were left to take Rishab down. But Madhu sent Adam after Abby for added help.

Akash dove out of the way but still took a snowball to the back of the head. "We're getting trampled!" he yelled as he turned to throw his snowball at the people attacking him.

Akash wasn't expecting it when he ducked to avoid a stray snowball and Abby knocked him down with a full body tackle... shoving snow in his face while Adam pointed and laughed at the scene before him.

Rishab reached for Madhu, grabbed her around her hips and brought her down to the ground again. Carefully, so he wouldn't hurt her though.

"Cheater!" Madhu screamed and tugged his collar away from his neck so she could shove a handful of snow down his shirt. "Cheat again and it'll go south and shrink the family jewels!"

Rishab shivered when the ice cold ran down his upper body. "Oh, you're so gonna regret that girl," he took a hand full of snow and shoved it into her face before he got to his feet to search for another place to hide.

"You can't hide from me, Rishab Kundra! I am the best at hide-and-seek!"

Madhu had managed to walk around the camp in hiding and was now standing behind Rishab. "Guess who, Kundra?"

Rishab smirked as he brushed his gloved hand over the oversized snowball he held, carefully crafting it into the most perfect snowball that ever been created in the history of the world. "Gimme your best shot, Madhubala," he taunted without turning around.

Madhu knew she didn't really have a chance against him, but it was nice to have some fun at least. She made a big snowball, as huge as her small hands would allow and threw it at him. Unfortunately it just brushed his shoulder instead of hitting his head as she had intended. She reacted quickly and ran a few yards to a rock formation where she could hide.

"That was your best shot?" he taunted as he turned and moved in the direction she had taken. "You don't get points for a shot like that, baby." Damn it! He winced when the endearment slipped out and he hoped the others were all so busy pelting each other that no one had noticed it.

Madhu came out of her hideout and glared at him. "Rishab!" she hissed.

"Ha!" he shouted and jerked his right arm back to launch the snowball. Unfortunately, his focus on her prevented him from seeing the slight rise in the ground behind him and as he took a step back he tripped on it and fell back, landing in the snow. He was stunned just long enough for the perfect over-sized snowball to land right in his face.

Madhu stepped out from behind the rock and laughed so hard that she almost couldn't stand upright. "Now, that was priceless, Rishab," she choked out, going over to him to tap his head where there was still a lot of snow.

"Ow, I think I hit my head on something," he muttered, annoyed at the loss of his masterpiece before it could be used to exact revenge.

"Let me put a little more ice on it then." She reached down and grabbed a little more snow to put on his head. "Okay, you were supposed to be all sympathetic and shit."

She snorted. "Ha..ha..ha... don't be a whimp. Your barely hurt."

Rishab rolled his eyes. "So much for that plan." He waited for her to reach for more snow and when she did he grabbed her around the waist and wrestled her down to the ground.

"Rishab," she shrieked when she lost her balance and crashed into the snow. "Oww," she complained.

"Oww?" he mocked, eyes automatically scanning over her just to make sure she hadn't been hurt.

"I hurt my hand, Rishab," she whined.

"Which one?" He used his teeth to pull his glove off and he reached for her left hand when she held it up. He tugged her glove off and ran his fingers over her wrist and down over her fingers. "Feels okay... where's it hurt?"

"Nowhere," she shouted out, laughing and using her free hand to throw snow in his face.

"Son of a ' " The moment of shock was enough for her to scramble away from him and take off again. "That's the last free shot I give you!" he shouted.

"We'll see," she teased when she went into hiding again.

Rishab growled under his breath and brushed the snow out of his hair. He was leaning down to pick up his glove when someone slammed into him from behind and he ended up with his face in the snow again. "What the hell?!"

Akash jumped to his feet and helped Rishab up. "Sorry, man... Abby is seriously insane and she should not be turned loose on humanity! The girl must have some sort of preset for 'kill' because she's been on me like crazy!"

"You're a pussy, Akash," Rishab got to his feet again and glanced around, when Adam suddenly ran towards him. He reacted quickly, stepping aside and sticking his leg out to trip him down to the ground.

Madhu had found a way to hide from Rishab and he hadn't found her yet. She was creeping towards him quietly and suddenly jumped on his back and pushed her snow-covered glove into his face.

He was trying to turn around, but the woman held tightly onto his neck, legs wrapped around his waist. "Say you give in," she challenged.

"Never," he denied. He bent forward slowly. "Rishab, what're ya doin'?" Madhu squeaked.

"Getting rid of you or you give in," he teased and leaned forward even more. "Rishab," she warned. She didn't want to back down, but she wasn't sure where he was taking things at that moment.

"If that is your wish." They reached the point where she was slowly losing her grip on him and would fall over to the ground. Madhu was prepared for it and was surprised when he suddenly stood up straight again. So fast that her legs lost the grip around him. His hands came around her arms though so she wouldn't fall hard on the ground and turned to face her.

Madhu quickly freed her hands and latched onto his wrists as she planted her right foot against his abdomen, jerking him forward and flipping him over so that he landed on his back in the snow.

"God damn it!!" Rishab shouted out not expecting the sudden Jackie Chan like move as he landed in the snow.

"Ha! Finally those self defense classes that Daddy insisted I take in college have come to some use. Thanks for the advice, Daddy!"

"You are an evil, evil little person," Rishab muttered and got to his feet. He glanced to the fire where slowly all of the others came out of hiding. "Truce for now?"

"Only if you have chocolate to offer," she said as she lifted herself up on her elbows and watched him from her position, reclining in the snow.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll get you your damn chocolate."

Edited by luvera - 11 years ago
tiara255 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏
woooahhh...
so cool update..they were having so  much fun...and u wrote itso beautifully..i cud picturise it...thnkkkuuu for the lovely updattte...u knoe i kind of love masti ...bt i wud reaally nw want to see sme..romatic moments b/w the two😃😊
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it. Thanks for the PM.
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Freezing update..😉 i think i have frost bite now..😆Masti filled update..But now want to see Madhu & RK back to their life after vacation & some cute Rishabla moments 😊Continue soon..😊
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
haha snow fight! WHOHOO! lol 😆 aww it was funny! 
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...beautifully written...all were having fun.
thanks fr pm:)
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey totally funfilld update Snow fight nd dat jackie chan was most hilarious🤣 luvd d 1st part whr Rishab still tryn to cope wit his frndshp part🤣 maza aaya...dear
Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Luvera!!!
It was something new and Fun, good to see the child-ish sides of adults! it's always there within everyone and it should never leave them!
waiting eagerly for the next part!
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
NOW THAT DIPALI IS NOT THERE, ALL OF THEM ARE SO CAREFREE AND HAVING SO MUCH FUN
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palaksaluja

👏

woooahhh...
so cool update..they were having so  much fun...and u wrote itso beautifully..i cud picturise it...thnkkkuuu for the lovely updattte...u knoe i kind of love masti ...bt i wud reaally nw want to see sme..romatic moments b/w the two😃😊

Sorry but this trip is what the couple need... Its where they become closer... get to know each other.. spend some romantic moments together... before they go back home.. back to the world... hmm I am not going to say anything more less i give away part of the story... so you will have to wait for a whiletill they get back to their regular everyday life..