Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely updt...thnks fr d pm..
...Seema... thumbnail
a v nice update.hope to see some progress in madhu and rk relationship.thanx for pm and continue soon.
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice update but waiting for rishbala moments...
Saumya19 thumbnail
Hmm so finaly able to leave a looong commnet I so wanted to do that...
you have done quite a lot of research on mountaineering I guess for the info's are quite correct. I love love love Rishabh here...he is sooo nice...Even to deepali...and Sikander he is a surprise for a change he has evolved...actually all of the characters are so much more evolved and kind of mature...I even love Harpreet ...I was able to visualize her excitement when ever that has been pointed out in the FF. Above all is the depiction of mind blowing control that Rishabh has it seems Madhu  is gnawing on that slowly but steadily...looking forward to the moment after she will chew it and swallow it lol...i love love reading this FF very promising
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice update.
thanks for pm.
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palaksaluja

Another lovely update :*...yeah i m kinda a silent reader ...the main reason bein...i view it from my fone..and beleive me...the net is slow:(...bt still..i smtimes try...and it wud be lvely if u send a pm...vese is rishab gng down to leave dipali...send smeone else...let madhu spend sm time wid him...

Sent you a buddy request...

On the Deepali front, I was trying to play around with her character... show different shades...As I mentioned earlier, she is more of a grey character here.. In one of the earlier updates I wanted to show a good side to her, which many liked... and now this ...
I wanted to show that a person is not necessarily only evil.. but could be somewhere in between...

luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

Hmm so finaly able to leave a looong commnet I so wanted to do that...

you have done quite a lot of research on mountaineering I guess for the info's are quite correct. I love love love Rishabh here...he is sooo nice...Even to deepali...and Sikander he is a surprise for a change he has evolved...actually all of the characters are so much more evolved and kind of mature...I even love Harpreet ...I was able to visualize her excitement when ever that has been pointed out in the FF. Above all is the depiction of mind blowing control that Rishabh has it seems Madhu  is gnawing on that slowly but steadily...looking forward to the moment after she will chew it and swallow it lol...i love love reading this FF very promising

I like playing around with characters and watch people deal with the character flaws or positives, like I did with Sikander. I understand that everyone wants to have mainly Rishab-Madhu scenes.. But I am looking at the whole picture and not only a part of it... The FF is a sum of its parts... And the story moves forward with that vision in mind...
Imagine you guys are reading a novel... and these small chapters when they come together make the whole book... And it will be that way when one day months later, you come across the FF again and  decide to read it again...Trust me you will feel that way at the time... 
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvera

Hahaha... she hasn't completely left the scene yet and your already missing her... hahaha ðŸ¤£

On a serious note, I haven't really thought that far into the future.. But we should have a Deepali free time for at least the next 10 updates or so...

Wow!! That's such a relief!! But to be honest  I would even love to see deepalifree episodes till eternity altogether.😆
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SIKANDER IS THE ONLY PERSON DIPALI HAS ANY FEELINGS FOR
OTHERWISE SHE IS A BITCH

luvera thumbnail
Sorry double entry!!!Edited by luvera - 11 years ago