Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Likd sikki dips bond even though he was totally irritatd by her... Even am happy dat she wont b der to furthr irritate dem.🤣🤣 nice update..waitn 4next roller coaster ride..continue soon
despo apologising, pinch me plz lol. hmm nyc update but waiting for more rishbala scenes
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

despo apologising, pinch me plz lol. hmm nyc update but waiting for more rishbala scenes

Working out some kinks in the story first... and will provide Rishab-Madhu scenes soon after.
I have been ruminating on an idea for Rishab-Madhu moment.. Lets see how that pans out when I actually sit down to write it or rather type it... 
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Deepali...ehh such a stuck up bi**h.She'll b gone soon...then no one to disturb Rishbala
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Update
The story is progressing well. RK and Madhu have started to realise what they mean to each other.
Thank you for updating every day.
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Liked it a lot!! Sorry cant type much malnourished due  to lack of rishbala moments😆..
Jokes apart, dips apology came like a shock to me, though am sure she will barge back once return ..which brings me to my next curious question.. When they'll return ??? 
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Awesome Update

The story is progressing well. RK and Madhu have started to realise what they mean to each other.
Thank you for updating every day.

Well it is winter here and lots of snow outside 🤢... So you are getting your updates on a regular basis.. But can't promise the same once spring sets in... 

So make merry while its still winter..
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdear

Liked it a lot!! Sorry cant type much malnourished due  to lack of rishbala moments😆..

Jokes apart, dips apology came like a shock to me, though am sure she will barge back once return ..which brings me to my next curious question.. When they'll return ??? 

Hahaha... she hasn't completely left the scene yet and your already missing her... hahaha ðŸ¤£

On a serious note, I haven't really thought that far into the future.. But we should have a Deepali free time for at least the next 10 updates or so...
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
haha nyc update...plz let dipali move out soon...she'sa pain
thnx fr pm
tiara255 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another lovely update :*...yeah i m kinda a silent reader ...the main reason bein...i view it from my fone..and beleive me...the net is slow:(...bt still..i smtimes try...and it wud be lvely if u send a pm...vese is rishab gng down to leave dipali...send smeone else...let madhu spend sm time wid him...