Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: divyasn

Agree Imam put the bowl outside.. , but what did other housemates do, they could have taken it inside.. why they didnt do it.. 

jaise unko pata tha kii kaha rakha hai bowlπŸ˜†πŸ˜† rajeev was asking sana where that mutton gone .housemates had no idea where it was πŸ˜‰ they found it in evening when they were outside
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

They didn't show Urvashi wasting food,😲 (except if one considers there was no point in her discarding well marinated mutton, kept out for a few hours in beautiful, lukewarm winter sun...mutton in nice protective layer of yoghurt, red chilli, turmeric, salt, ginger-garlic paste...)πŸ€“

Sana and Rajeev definitely waste chappatis!πŸ€”

superbπŸ‘
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

jaise unko pata tha kii kaha rakha hai bowlπŸ˜†πŸ˜† rajeev was asking sana where that mutton gone .housemates had no idea where it was πŸ˜‰ they found it in evening when they were outside

And they didnt take any effort to search for it ? 
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyasn

And they didnt take any effort to search for it ? 

may be they didπŸ˜‰ like we saw rajeev was asking sanaπŸ˜‰ and failed to recover itπŸ˜‰
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Nopes...
Only Urvashi wastes food..
And Sana n Rajeev waste chappatis...

If Imam keeps marinated stuff in top of the camera or watever...it is a good deed for the birds...

Ye sab gawaar log kyaaa khade honge imam ke samne...Imam is the star..

Wo dusro ko tucha, nithalla, super dry bulaye toh its his clever game and ofcourse they all deserved it...aukaat kya hai unki...when others bash him its coz they r jealous, vamps and class less ppl who hav no patience...

Imam the king can do...tch tch...chal hatt...tuchi...vamp...so its ok...hez entertaining,...when others give it back...omggg...poor imam...they r sooo evil n inhuman to him...

Wat RajniCANT...Imam can !!!

When BB tells urvashi to ruin food still ppl call her a vamp...that if shez asked to kill sumone she will still do that for task...then also these ppl are wrong..

When Imam does it without being told...he was just having fun.,,

Lol...Its funny how everyone has justifications when its their fav doing the dirty work n still others fans are called biased n the contestants called Devi,...Devta,,, !!

So much for being fair n non blind fans...

I REST MY CASE !!!!

Imam kare toh chamatkar.,.Baaki kare toh wo Tucche...,!!

Superlike

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

just to let u know the mutton have been cooked and eaten 

BB sent fresh .. they ate it! 

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

i heard him saying in live feed that mutton was part of his task n when they returned it to store room , the crew must have smelt and  cooked itt because it was not rotten, btw back home , meat sold in butcher shop open and in room temperature 

we dont directly cook .. we wash it ... right????? 
amnalatif thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Well, whole picture was...in episode Imam put a bowl of marinated mutton outside...from which he took out ONE piece and kept it out for Birds (no wastage)...and said,"Main agar naheen khaaun toh chalega, magar main aap logon ko inka reaction dikhaata hoon..."⭐️

The bowl which he had separately kept, went back in later (after he ragged them over it)...and Rajeev and Sana cooked it!

Those who watched the LIVE FEED, including me, saw all inmates relishing the mutton curry that Rajeev and Sana cooked, Niketan repeatedly asking, who did chopping? Sana said Rajeev. Niketan said who mixed Masalas? Sana said I! Niketan said,"Saara kamaal chopping ka hai...awesome, just awesome.'πŸ‘

And a bit later, Imam was seen eating outside (as always) saying to himself,"Rajeev bhaiyya ne bahut acchha banaya hai...main is mutton mein, Nutella Soya chunks mix kar raha hoon...those of you who want to cut down on non veg stuff, should switch to soya chunks...its wholesome and nutritious!""""

No food wastage except one rib chop piece, which too went to birds, not dust bin!⭐️

Facts ke saath chalo, it helps!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ths post is turning so hilarious. Ppl here r actually discussing different ways of cooking mutton in diff parts of India LOL πŸ˜†

@cruiseji, now now...give it up already. imam wasted food. Accept it. Embrace it πŸ˜›
Inspite of ths minor tiff wth u, I luv u ... πŸ€—
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Equine

Ths post is turning so hilarious. Ppl here r actually discussing different ways of cooking mutton in diff parts of India LOL πŸ˜†

@cruiseji, now now...give it up already. imam wasted food. Accept it. Embrace it πŸ˜›
Inspite of ths minor tiff wth u, I luv u ... πŸ€—

You had a tiff with me and I didn't even realise?? 😲

Shame on me!☺️

Love you too...πŸ€—