Did Imam really waste food? What really happened??

Posted: 11 years ago
Well, whole picture was...in episode Imam put a bowl of marinated mutton outside...from which he took out ONE piece and kept it out for Birds (no wastage)...and said,"Main agar naheen khaaun toh chalega, magar main aap logon ko inka reaction dikhaata hoon..."⭐️

The bowl which he had separately kept, went back in later (after he ragged them over it)...and Rajeev and Sana cooked it!

Those who watched the LIVE FEED, including me, saw all inmates relishing the mutton curry that Rajeev and Sana cooked, Niketan repeatedly asking, who did chopping? Sana said Rajeev. Niketan said who mixed Masalas? Sana said I! Niketan said,"Saara kamaal chopping ka hai...awesome, just awesome.'πŸ‘

And a bit later, Imam was seen eating outside (as always) saying to himself,"Rajeev bhaiyya ne bahut acchha banaya hai...main is mutton mein, Nutella Soya chunks mix kar raha hoon...those of you who want to cut down on non veg stuff, should switch to soya chunks...its wholesome and nutritious!""""

No food wastage except one rib chop piece, which too went to birds, not dust bin!⭐️

Facts ke saath chalo, it helps!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

The bowl which he had separately kept, went back in later (after he ragged them over it)...and Rajeev and Sana cooked it!

No they returned it to BB in the store room. There are two uncensored videos about it too.  That day only empty rooms were shown on BB. The next day (yesterday) they were send fresh stock which was cooked.
Edited by kanak. - 11 years ago
It was not the same meat. Bigg Boss gave sent them more for the last day. That couldn't have been consumed after crows sittting on it. 
I disagree !! πŸ˜Š

BB had sent food for the housemate  not for Birds !!   

In India we feed birds with grains NOT with RIB CHOPS !!   We r a poor nation u see !!           πŸ˜Š

Didnt Imam was giving lecture to Sapna  how some parts of the gr8 universe has ppl   eating some blah blah...!!  Now he picks up a rib chop nd keeps it on the   roof to feed birds , what if the bird in question is Vegetarian ? πŸ˜ƒ 

That was a clear case of FOOD-WASTE !! 
Feeding birds is not the same as throwing food in the trash!  Edited by BaleHead - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kanak.

No they returned it to BB in the store room. There are two uncensored videos about it too.  That day only empty rooms were shown on BB. The next day (yesterday) they were send fresh stock which was cooked.

In these winter times when these people complain of weather being cold, surely keeping out marinated lamb for a few hours, doesn't spoil it! All Dhabas of the country have marinated Chicken wings out in open around this time of the year!πŸ˜†

Yesterday's LIVE FEED thread, there are so many comments of Rajeev-Sana cooking the lamb and all enjoying it. What I have myself watched (Niketan-Sana enjoying the mutton curry and Imam too eating it and mixing Nutella chunks in it and saying Rajeev Bhaiyya ne bahut accha banaaya hai!)

If any one can post a video which shows that bowl was thrown away or BB sent in fresh supplies to replace...please help with links!πŸ‘

Otherwise, matters remain as watched on LIVE FEED and there are enough posts there, including mine in yesterday;s LF thread!😊

he eats foodt - gets the energy..uses that energy to insult everybody..
too me that is a wastage.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
cruiser they didn;t eat same mutton which was kept in  sunlight and imam was suggesting to eat it after keeping it for hours in sunlightjust because he was trying to get reaction from them mr entertainer felt short of ideas so he decided to waste the mutton to get  reactionπŸ€ͺ ..tat mutton was sent by bigboss rajeev celalry mentioned and later same mutton was put by urvashi in store room  so get ur facts right before posting  and u can check this on same uncensored videos available on bb website 
Originally posted by -Ray-

I disagree !! πŸ˜Š

BB had sent food for the housemate  not for Birds !!   

In India we feed birds with grains NOT with RIB CHOPS !!   We r a poor nation u see !!           πŸ˜Š

Didnt Imam was giving lecture to Sapna  how some parts of the gr8 universe has ppl   eating some blah blah...!!  Now he picks up a rib chop nd keeps it on the   roof to feed birds , what if the bird in question is Vegetarian ? πŸ˜ƒ 

That was a clear case of FOOD-WASTE !! 

ha ha ha ha ...
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

he eats foodt - gets the energy..uses that energy to insult everybody..
too me that is a wastage.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

hahhaaa !!   well said !!