Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

In these winter times when these people complain of weather being cold, surely keeping out marinated lamb for a few hours, doesn't spoil it! All Dhabas of the country have marinated Chicken wings out in open around this time of the year!😆

Yesterday's LIVE FEED thread, there are so many comments of Rajeev-Sana cooking the lamb and all enjoying it. What I have myself watched (Niketan-Sana enjoying the mutton curry and Imam too eating it and mixing Nutella chunks in it and saying Rajeev Bhaiyya ne bahut accha banaaya hai!)

If any one can post a video which shows that bowl was thrown away or BB sent in fresh supplies to replace...please help with links!👏

Otherwise, matters remain as watched on LIVE FEED and there are enough posts there, including mine in yesterday;s LF thread!😊

Here is the video where Urvashi places the bowl in the store room :
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2qiwGFPwdw&list=UUASfKswuM4V9FXRb3EJ3jkA&index=1

This morning in the live feed Rajeev was thanking BB for sending in fresh mutton because the other was spoiled. Not sure if you saw it.

So yes the food was wasted 🤢

Edited by kls600 - 11 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i heard him saying in live feed that mutton was part of his task n when they returned it to store room , the crew must have smelt and  cooked itt because it was not rotten, btw back home , meat sold in butcher shop open and in room temperature  Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

In these winter times when these people complain of weather being cold, surely keeping out marinated lamb for a few hours, doesn't spoil it! All Dhabas of the country have marinated Chicken wings out in open around this time of the year!😆

Yesterday's LIVE FEED thread, there are so many comments of Rajeev-Sana cooking the lamb and all enjoying it. What I have myself watched (Niketan-Sana enjoying the mutton curry and Imam too eating it and mixing Nutella chunks in it and saying Rajeev Bhaiyya ne bahut accha banaaya hai!)

If any one can post a video which shows that bowl was thrown away or BB sent in fresh supplies to replace...please help with links!👏

Otherwise, matters remain as watched on LIVE FEED and there are enough posts there, including mine in yesterday;s LF thread!😊

it was put in storeroom by urvarshi---  http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/urvashi-vs-imam-day-95-uncensored-26271-4.html#nav
ShahZur thumbnail
I do not think that any one will Ever come to big boss house like Imam , Salmaan should stop hosting and Imam should host this programme now , Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone is free to believe what they wish, consider this wasted or not.

Anyway, here is the video when they found its out in the open
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_hlhHbgoEs

And in this the video where they returned the meat kept out in the open for hours.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2qiwGFPwdw
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
cummon cruiserji... now u r jus mentioning only half of th truth to support ur imam. in uncesored vids, its clearly shown tht not only he wasted tht one piece but left th dish uncovered which is really unhygenic. whn smbody spent time and energy in chopping and marinating th meat , thn he has no right to leave it outside uncovered where it can be contaminated by dust and flies. nobody wants to eat marinated mutton thats is left outside openly. that was actually cruel. 

and in another vid, HM's refusd 2 eat it and urvi evn put it in the store room. so, most probably, BB sent thm another set of meat. but watever it may be, th person who created ruckus over four rotis is ready to spoil whole bowl of meat for a mere task.😲

PS: im not urvi's fan BTW... as u know i hardly commented in th forum ths season. infact i liked imam till today. IMO, he's 100% wrong.
ShahZur thumbnail
just to let u know the mutton have been cooked and eaten 
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

just to let u know the mutton have been cooked and eaten 

yeh tho 2007 ka mutton hai...😆😆😆
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Check out the uncensored videos, they returned it to the store room!! They didn't eat it. No sane man eats food left open outside. You must have seen them eating food on some other occasion.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Equine

cummon cruiserji... now u r jus mentioning only half of th truth to support ur imam. in uncesored vids, its clearly shown tht not only he wasted tht one piece but left th dish uncovered which is really unhygenic. whn smbody spent time and energy in chopping and marinating th meat , thn he has no right to leave it outside uncovered where it can be contaminated by dust and flies. nobody wants to eat marinated mutton thats is left outside openly. that was actually cruel. 

and in another vid, HM's refusd 2 eat it and urvi evn put it in the store room. so, most probably, BB sent thm another set of meat. but watever it may be, th person who created ruckus over four rotis is ready to spoil whole bowl of meat for a mere task.😲

PS: im not urvi's fan BTW... as u know i hardly commented in th forum ths season. infact i liked imam till today. IMO, he's 100% wrong.

I hadn't watched the uncensored vids...so I went by what I saw!

ANy way...in a country where mutton is sold out in open, in winter time when marinated mutton is kept in lukewarm winter, no way mutton can be spoiled,

OK, the gang decided we will not eat because it was kept out...(read kept out BY IMAM), thats their call!😛

But Crew team would have cooked and eaten it!

But OK, I correct myself on one thing and that is...they did not cook and eat what they had initially marinated!😊

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago