Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god! what a hilarious thread it isπŸ˜† people comparing open raw meat  to  cooked meat kept in  direct sunlight πŸ˜† ..kuch bhi kar lo imam is right wah!!!..they keep changing their stand first it was where it was wasted put the video  link ..when vidoe link came in then they changed it by saying  it cant get spoil by putting in  direct sunlight for hoursπŸ˜† kuch bhi kar lo imam is best and cant do any mistake πŸ‘πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Ray-

I have a feeling that cruisji dsnt have jaankari abt non-veg food, at least  he  didnt eat it frm hotel ever, so he dsnt know how it's ordered , cooked  nd served. πŸ˜ƒ  haina cruisji , bolo bolo... πŸ˜†

Imam ko save karne ke chakkar me cruisji  kuch bhi example diye ja ahe hai, πŸ˜† delhi na kabab ,   dhaba ka meat etc etc   πŸ˜†

🀣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
In January, in India,  unless you live down South in Chennai-Coibatore, there is no problem in keeping marinated chicken, mutton out in lukewarm sunlight. It actually helps absorption of spices better!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Terms & Condtions Apply:

If Imam is the Dhaba owner in Delhi and if Urvashi, Niketan, Rajeev, Sana walk in, they will make a face at the marinated mutton cubes and chicken wings hanging on display...and walk over to the next adjacent dhaba and enjoy the same stuff!πŸ‘

Amen!

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi cruiser jee... all dis season... I was the silent reader ...but thanks 2 ur thread... I 'm finally commenting...πŸ˜†... cruiser ...the reasoning u r using here for dis mutton saga I think , itana toh Imam ne bhi nahi socha hoga mutton ko bahar rakhane se pahle...!!!... must say u r a true fan of Imam...!!!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_HD_fan

Hi cruiser jee... all dis season... I was the silent reader ...but thanks 2 ur thread... I 'm finally commenting...πŸ˜†... cruiser ...the reasoning u r using here for dis mutton saga I think , itana toh Imam ne bhi nahi socha hoga mutton ko bahar rakhane se pahle...!!!... must say u r a true fan of Imam...!!!😊

Oh God...my dearest Yati ji...where have you been?😲

Missed you so much!😭

Kucch naheen yaar...1 day remaining, just having some fun with friends here!
πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nopes...
Only Urvashi wastes food..
And Sana n Rajeev waste chappatis...

If Imam keeps marinated stuff in top of the camera or watever...it is a good deed for the birds...

Ye sab gawaar log kyaaa khade honge imam ke samne...Imam is the star..

Wo dusro ko tucha, nithalla, super dry bulaye toh its his clever game and ofcourse they all deserved it...aukaat kya hai unki...when others bash him its coz they r jealous, vamps and class less ppl who hav no patience...

Imam the king can do...tch tch...chal hatt...tuchi...vamp...so its ok...hez entertaining,...when others give it back...omggg...poor imam...they r sooo evil n inhuman to him...

Wat RajniCANT...Imam can !!!

When BB tells urvashi to ruin food still ppl call her a vamp...that if shez asked to kill sumone she will still do that for task...then also these ppl are wrong..

When Imam does it without being told...he was just having fun.,,

Lol...Its funny how everyone has justifications when its their fav doing the dirty work n still others fans are called biased n the contestants called Devi,...Devta,,, !!

So much for being fair n non blind fans...

I REST MY CASE !!!!

Imam kare toh chamatkar.,.Baaki kare toh wo Tucche...,!!
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Nopes...

If Imam keeps marinated stuff in top of the camera or watever...it is a good deed for the birds...

Ye sab gawaar log kyaaa khade honge imam ke samne...Imam is the star..

Wo dusro ko tucha, nithalla, super dry bulaye toh its his clever game and ofcourse they all deserved it...aukaat kya hai unki...when others bash him its coz they r jealous, vamps and class less ppl who hav no patience...

Imam the king can do...tch tch...chal hatt...tuchi...vamp...so its ok...hez entertaining,...when others give it back...omggg...poor imam...they r sooo evil n inhuman to him...

Wat RajniCANT...Imam can !!!

When BB tells urvashi to ruin food still ppl call her a vamp...that if shez asked to kill sumone she will still do that for task...then also these ppl are wrong..

When Imam does it without being told...he was just having fun.,,

Lol...Its funny how everyone has justifications when its their fav doing the dirty work n still others fans are called biased n the contestants called Devi,...Devta,,, !!

So much for being fair n non blind fans...

I REST MY CASE !!!!

Imam kare toh chamatkar.,.Baaki kare toh wo Tucche...,!!

Good post! πŸ‘
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Oh God...my dearest Yati ji...where have you been?😲

Missed you so much!😭

Kucch naheen yaar...1 day remaining, just having some fun with friends here!
πŸ˜†

was busy wid some personal stuff, datz why silent reader dis tym ... But believe me I never missed ur posts dis season also... I always read dem n admire dem ...  may d best contestant win d show ( as I have no personal favourite dis season)... cruiser ...have fun n keep rocking d forum next season also...!!!!
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree Imam put the bowl outside.. , but what did other housemates do, they could have taken it inside.. why they didnt do it.. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Nopes...

They didn't show Urvashi wasting food,😲 (except if one considers there was no point in her discarding well marinated mutton, kept out for a few hours in beautiful, lukewarm winter sun...mutton in nice protective layer of yoghurt, red chilli, turmeric, salt, ginger-garlic paste...)πŸ€“

Sana and Rajeev definitely waste chappatis!πŸ€”