Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

Hola Vyas πŸ€—

@Arti Oh..I have seen that suhassi girl in many Ads.

ur opinion on her πŸ˜› I was impressed with her acting & looks πŸ˜‰
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

instead in gurgaon getting my bottom pinched😑 now i want to find some idiot man and pinch his arse with my luck he will enjoy it and turn the tables on me

I once had a bad experience in a crowded bus (I was young .. in high school then 😑!!).. with an old guy feeling me up. I gave him the angriest stare ever after pushing his hand away.. but I decided I was going to roam around with a sharp pin from then on.. but never got a chance to stick it into anyone! πŸ˜‘

But yes.. please don't just pinch it.. he might enjoy it.. stick something sharp in .. so that it bleeds and people know what he did! Just make sure he doesn't realize you did it .. you don't want him coming after you! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: jules

I got the same threatening note of my previous post but no follow up happened

this is my second such note πŸ˜† First one was at least understandable to an extent as I was mocking phankis through LM's waala topic but for this one.. its really hilarious .. πŸ˜†
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serious

ur opinion on her πŸ˜› I was impressed with her acting & looks πŸ˜‰

She looks nice Of course! Pretty looking :) Rahul likes pretty girls eh...😳 No idea about her acting though!
And do you know soundarya? South Indian actress who died in a plane/chopper crash? I feel Drashti looks like her! πŸ˜›
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

I once had a bad experience in a crowded bus (I was in school, dammit 😑!!!).. with an old guy feeling me up. I gave him the angriest stare ever after pushing his hand away.. but I decided I was going to roam around with a sharp pin from then on.. but never got a chance to stick it into anyone! πŸ˜‘

But yes.. please don't just pinch it.. he might enjoy it.. stick something sharp in .. so that it bleeds and people know what he did! Just make sure he doesn't realize you did it .. you don't want him coming after you! 

oh that dirty old man disgusting
that is a good idea to have a sharp pin me is going to take that up
oh yes wouldnt want him chasing yelling she pinched my bottom or worse🀒
serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

She looks nice Of course! Pretty looking :) Rahul likes pretty girls eh...😳 No idea about her acting though!
And do you know soundarya? South Indian actress who died in a plane/chopper crash? I feel Drashti looks like her! πŸ˜›

serious always has a good taste πŸ˜† serious is a serious art lover 🀣
lol.. now don't make me hate Soundarya πŸ˜† I have seen lots of her movies πŸ˜‰
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i  have  to   say  that  now  my  keyboard is working  properly  now  life      seems  boring 
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hola JulesπŸ€— long time no chat

Gayu swarthi knows how to keep things private see her fiance and my imaginery yet to be conjured up husband has no idea I ogle at men and she leers at her fiance and some other blokes and when we get time we gaze at each other
we both dream of the day when we are together with viraf between us and a beach boy in skivvies or speedo serving us pina coladas and malibu cocktails
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i  wonder   where   did  kookiji   suddenly    disappear   on  twitter
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

instead in gurgaon getting my bottom pinched😑 now i want to find some idiot man and pinch his arse with my luck he will enjoy it and turn the tables on me

bas***d! 
It happens everywhere Swathi.In a bus there was a man around 40 years of age tried to touch my hand constantly and my cousin who stood next to me shouted at him indirectly saying 'some bas***ds have no manners nowadays' and he moved away from me. God I love her guts! 
And many times in a public bus, people use to fall on you and blame that the road is bumpy,its driver's fault etc etc. Sick.