Dharmayuddham 7 - 11 Jan discussions - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Mani Sharadha romance scene please before the end. I am not even asking for a wedding... Just a small hand holding or a hug or a simple roamantic smile  between the two would be great  as a fan who has not missed one episode i would love it... Though I am not sure how they will tie all the knots in a few days.. I mean there is Gayathri Ram mohan issue. Sundaram Arjun and Gayathri must definitely have a scene. There are so many things to be done please done end it so soon.  May be this is just a season finale. Next year we might get another season like PS-2.
roja kka, awesome job.

already ending aa? hope something good happens. πŸ˜‰
Roja thanks so much for the lovely update

ending!!!!!!!
why all the nice serial - maybe don't have enough sponcers
i love the show really going to miss

Kanchana was going ok then it ended suddenly - i thuoght the ending came too soon

Thanks for the update Roja..

I wish Nambi to win the case..
I actually like serials ending like this. Short and sweet. No javvu and rambam.
I want Arjun to win - which will please Nambi more. My only wish is that they show some thing nice about Mani - under all his clowning, he has an intelligent spark . I want him to win some thing big - he will be nonchalant about that as well. My favorite characters are Nambi, Ashwin and Mani.
Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
Finishing 😲 so soon? wohhh. I kind of feeling there is to much loops left nu πŸ€” Hopefully they end it in a good way not like how they end Aaha πŸ˜•

Thanks roja for the updates ..

Originally posted by Ketu90

Mani Sharadha romance scene please before the end. I am not even asking for a wedding... Just a small hand holding or a hug or a simple roamantic smile  between the two would be great  as a fan who has not missed one episode i would love it... Though I am not sure how they will tie all the knots in a few days.. I mean there is Gayathri Ram mohan issue. Sundaram Arjun and Gayathri must definitely have a scene. There are so many things to be done please done end it so soon.  May be this is just a season finale. Next year we might get another season like PS-2.

@bold:

One scene would light us up and will allow us to dream .Hope it continues soon as season 2 
i am very😑 and πŸ’” and😲 that they are going to end the only classy thing in the entire tv serial history.  it was such a relief to watch naturally (properly) dressed people tackling current issues without the obligatory villain or villi to throw in the spanner now and then.

Sigh.. i guess all good things have to end.  Like someone pointed out too many loose ends and dunno how they will tie them all up.

I also wondered y and how they showed kishore in a wheelchair without restraints.  big flop when they pay so  much attention to all the details.

One and only fave character for me from day 1 was Nambi.

🀬🀬🀬🀬

oops !! sorry pardon the my French... that was me cussin...
Roja thanks for the lovely update

Kishore has clear mind and i want him to win the case - nobody wants to live like that - need help 24 hours and it is really sad - he is in the wheel chair and they had put belt aroud him to keep it straight

Mani crying our jocker 😭

Nambi doing good job

who is going to win at the end

Originally posted by chittyhk

🀬

oops !! sorry pardon the my French... that was me cussin...

Ok, I'm French and I really don't like this expression...