Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetAddiction.

All this bubbles and KaJen wouldn't be discussed so extensively if it wasn't for this 'warning'

As far as I noticed they weren't even being talked about irrelevantly, it's just those events that's all. This 'warning' has served the opposite purpose, bring more attention to KaJen! Anyways I'm out, wouldn't be surprised if our views are regarded as pointless!!  

Edit

Guess what? I just came across another forum posting pics of the main lead with his actress wife! Again, if you wanna enforce this, do it for the entire cast of QH or even better, the whole site :)

dude mods cant just disregard the saying of their own forum members common...because apparently looking at the post majority is against this rule...so how can they implement it...the rule is unfair,improper and seriously not well thoughout
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

i agree with everyone above...Mods really shoulld reconsider the decision...n see Jennifer  not a celeb and MR. n MRs. GROVER not DMGz KaJen :)

and her being his wife is VALID because she'll be going with him like everywhere! we don't want to discuss about their personal life, its just that so much stuff about ksg won't be seen if we ban pics/posts with jennifer in it.
Edited by kajen_hamesha - 11 years ago
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -DavneetKaur- - 11 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Imagine Jen wasnt his co star  or he wasnt part of DMG...what wud have been the rule << where we wud have posted these infos to let the KSG fans know๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค” Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its not like we were discussing what games they were playing tonight or something, one picture was just posted with them TOGETHER and idk why we're not allowed to do that ๐Ÿ˜• we have to post in dmg forum which is basically empty Edited by kajen_hamesha - 11 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

its not like we were discussing what games they were playing tonight or something, one picture was just posted with them TOGETHER and idk why we're not allowed to do that ๐Ÿ˜• we have to post in dmg forum which is basically empty

exactly !!
i really hope mods re consider their decision๐Ÿ˜ƒ or give us a VALID reason about not posting
Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR THE "MOD"-We arent digging in their lives but we just want to post about the events functions and segments which is related to KSG n Jen is presentEdited by -DavneetKaur- - 11 years ago
__Shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well..I don't really agree! KSG is related to Qubool Hai & JW is related to KSG..They both r husband & wife so obviously people like me would look upto QH forum for any info related to them! If they weren't husband & wife then I would have no problems with ur rules..But since thats not the case, I don't understand the need of these rule. Like Pictures u should also allow SBS/SBB Segments or any info related to Kajen!
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid all da things u guyz hv noted,i mean its totally illogical 2 ban pix/vids of karan being wid his wife...cum on!she's an integral part of his lyf how cn u just ban stuffs lyk these just bcoz bashers myt enter da topic lol...so many ksg fans will hv 2 suffer 4 dis...& lyk seriously being hubby-wifey jen will attend functions wid him...isnt dat obvious?...wat will ksg fans do on dat note?...cant dey share those pix & lyk dem?now is dat against da rule...woah!dats ridiculous...if dis banning takes place den surely fans wud lose almost all da info abt his personal lyf,not dat i'm telling dey shud discuss dis or go overboard bt atleast allow people 2 c da pix/vids...sorry if i hv been rude in any part of my comment...i sincerely req. MODS 2 think ovr dis issue:)
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is really UNFAIR... why all of you are looking those pictures as Kajen stuff... look at them as KSG stuff... just because jenni is a celebrity does not mean we are deviating from QH ... and those pics were not of DMG .. they were their personal snaps where Kajen and most importantly KARAN was there... and i dont feel there is any harm in posting them as they are not DMG related as far as rules are concerned... moreover this Forum also belongs to KSG fans and if those pictures are not posted thats really unfair to them... we are not demanding that we will post DMG stuff we are just posting KSG stuff which may include jennifer sometimes for obvious reasons...