Final Warning: KaJen, etc. in the QH Forum - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I'm not trying to be rude but seriously, was this rule even thought through properly? It's totally unfair on Karan's fans, it's not their fault he chose his life partner to be someone who happens to be from the same profession. I know you're gonna reply saying personal lives of actors are not supposed to be discussed, I agree! But hey! I don't really see anyone discussing what KaJen ate for lunch yesterday and they're having lentils right now, do you? Whatever was discussed about KaJen was regarding a public event which Karan went to coincidentally being joined by his wife. You can't exactly ban pictures and posts of Karan attending public events and stuff just because he's being joined by his wife who happens to be an actress as well. People are gonna be missing out on a lot because he is gonna attend these places and guess what? Majority of the times his wife is gonna be with him! I might come across as very impolite but seriously this rule is just going OTT! I mean the worst of worst forums with severe bashing even allows pictures of its cast with other people to be posted and discussed. Yeah fair enough discussions can be limited as in don't go all crazy and fanatic about them. 

To make it fair I think either ditch this or make public pictures and segments of the ENTIRE cast restricted from discussing or posting, why only Karan? If you're really gonna go through this can we at least get a decent reasoning! 

Btw you've brought more attention to KaJen over AsYa anyways by giving  this 'warning' and stickying it first thing in the forum! 

mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Oishi_

Why to Consider those posts, pics or videos as KaJen videos?

Consider them as KSG Posts/Pics/Videos..
It should not matter who is present with whom...The matter os KSG is there..and as he is the Main lead of this show... We should have the right to post anything that is related to KSG... And it should not matter with whom those pics or videos are...

Exactly! We post KSG pics here to share them with his fans cos his fans obv want to know what is going on with his offscreen life as well. SO WHAT?! If his wife or any other relative for this is case is present with him or not! How does it make a difference, we see it as as a post/pic of KSG! How does it even make a difference who is with him! People should just view the pics as KSG pics regardless of the person who is with him in the pic and if some people can't look beyond that well then that's their problem! Fans shouldn't have to suffer cos of that :)
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think this rule is compelety unfair...if others forum allow it then why is karan and his wife being an exception,...i mean seriously...and being a KARAN SINGH GROVER Fan i think its as much fair to post his pics here as in dmg forum...and i am completely  against this ruleEdited by -DavneetKaur- - 11 years ago
rose0123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This forum seriously needs to get its priorities right. So many bigger issues get totally ignored, yet such petty things such as posting KaJen pics gets so much attention by the mods. Maybe it's not the mods fault. I think everyone knows that the chap who runs/oversees IF has some sort of personal vendetta against KSG. So rather than banning repeat offenders, and dealing with explicit adverts placed on this site, the mods are busy dealing with issues such as an actors picture with his wife. Thats the IF COC for you in all its glory🤣 Edited by rose0123 - 11 years ago
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAddiction.

I'm not trying to be rude but seriously, was this rule even thought through properly? It's totally unfair on Karan's fans, it's not their fault he chose his life partner to be someone who happens to be from the same profession. I know you're gonna reply saying personal lives of actors are not supposed to be discussed, I agree! But hey! I don't really see anyone discussing what KaJen ate for lunch yesterday and they're having lentils right now, do you? Whatever was discussed about KaJen was regarding a public event which Karan went to coincidentally being joined by his wife. You can't exactly ban pictures and posts of Karan attending public events and stuff just because he's being joined by his wife who happens to be an actress as well. People are gonna be missing out on a lot because he is gonna attend these places and guess what? Majority of the times his wife is gonna be with him! I might come across as very impolite but seriously this rule is just going OTT! I mean the worst of worst forums with severe bashing even allows pictures of its cast with other people to be posted and discussed. Yeah fair enough discussions can be limited as in don't go all crazy and fanatic about them. 

To make it fair I think either ditch this or make public pictures and segments of the ENTIRE cast restricted from discussing or posting, why only Karan? If you're really gonna go through this can we at least get a decent reasoning! 

Btw you've brought more attention to KaJen over AsYa anyways by giving  this 'warning' and stickying it first thing in the forum! 

exactly! they're married so OF COURSE she's gonna be with him and now whenever she's with him at events we can't discuss it or even post pics :| we're not being biased but we would say the same thing if it was anyone else. it just means that people are gonna discuss less about KSG cos they're not allowed to say anything when he's with his wife :S as their marriage goes on, she's gonna be there more and more and she'll obviously go to places he goes to support him or just be with him but we can't talk about it just cos she's there and she's also an actress which is unfair for KSG!

obviously if people talk about KaJen and go off topic then that should be banned but no one was even doing that!
Edited by kajen_hamesha - 11 years ago
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
and i think you seriously need to reread your own post because as you said jennifer being ksg's wife is an invalid point...then i think its the most valid point...and if this rule is really being implemented then i think first you should go ban this on every forum available on IF and then do it here,,,because that would only be fair...if you want to ban jen from this forum then ban gurmeet and his wife from pv forum too.,... ban others too

and yes if i am being rude so yes i am
Edited by -DavneetKaur- - 11 years ago
All this bubbles and KaJen wouldn't be discussed so extensively if it wasn't for this 'warning'
As far as I noticed they weren't even being talked about irrelevantly, it's just those events that's all. This 'warning' has served the opposite purpose, bring more attention to KaJen! Anyways I'm out, wouldn't be surprised if our views are regarded as pointless!!  

Edit

Guess what? I just came across another forum posting pics of the main lead with his actress wife! Again, if you wanna enforce this, do it for the entire cast of QH or even better, the whole site :)
Edited by SweetAddiction. - 11 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -DavneetKaur-

and i think you seriously need to reread your own post because as you said jennifer being ksg's wife is an invalid point...then i think its the most valid point...and if this rule is really being implemented then i think first you should go ban this on every forum available on IF and then do it here,,,because that would only be fair...if you want to ban jen from this forum then ban gurmeet and his wife from pv forum too.,... ban others too

and yes if i am being rude so yes i am

I agree! Mods really need to reconsider their decision and give us some answers and as Marj already said if they think this rule is so important then at least provide us with DECENT reasoning! Not something like actors personal lives shouldn't be discussed cos firstly no one has discussed Karan's personal life anyway and secondly why only apply this rule to Karan when clearly this isn't the case on other forums! Rules need to be SAME for EVERY ONE! If this ban is going to be placed then it should be placed on all other forums and actors and not JUST KSG :)
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocolateCharms

I agree! Mods really need to reconsider their decision and give us some answers and as Marj already said if they think this rule is so important then at least provide us with DECENT reasoning! Not something like actors personal lives shouldn't be discussed cos firstly no one has discussed Karan's personal life anyway and secondly why only apply this rule to Karan when clearly this isn't the case on other forums! Rules need to be SAME for EVERY ONE! If this ban is going to be placed then it should be placed on all other forums and actors and not JUST KSG :)

100% agreed...rules should be fair to all😛...
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with everyone above...Mods really shoulld reconsider the decision...n see Jennifer  not a celeb and MR. n MRs. GROVER not DMGz KaJen :) Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago