Final Warning: KaJen, etc. in the QH Forum

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone,

There are a few things that we need to make clear and remind everyone of.  This is the Qubool Hai forum, therefore the only celebrities that are allowed to be discussed are those that appear in Qubool Hai. Please DO NOT discuss any celebrity other than those that appear in the show.

We would also like to remind everyone that IF COC prohibits discussion of the personal lives of the celebrities. Therefore, the argument that Jennifer is KSG's wife is invalid.

So, DO NOT discuss or mention Jennifer or KaJen in any way on the forum. The only thing that we will allow is posting pictures of KaJen in the Picture Gallery.However, you can only post pictures that are relevant to Qubool Hai, for example: in an awards show or in some promotional event in QH.

The DMG forum is still open and can be used to share any KaJen related media and discuss them. The same applies to any other pairing of KSG and any other co-actress of his.

Please be warned that any further violation of this rule may lead to a direct WL raise.

Regards,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarfiLaddu thumbnail
Very true. Even I thought so. Posting pictures with others ruins the Asad and Zoya chemistry.
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I have one Question...

If any SBS/SBB segments comes about KaJen..are we allowed to Post the Links or make Post...
because sometimes Jeny visits QH sets & also they show their House too...

so is this allowed or not?
Aalia_A thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Oishi_

I have one Question...

If any SBS/SBB segments comes about KaJen..are we allowed to Post the Links or make Post...
because sometimes Jeny visits QH sets & also they show their House too...

so is this allowed or not?

Sorry, but was that not implicit in the main post? Think the DT made it quite clear. Peace.

The only thing that we will allow is posting pictures of KaJen in the Picture Gallery.However, you can only post pictures that are relevant to Qubool Hai, for example: in an awards show or in some promotional event in QH.

The DMG forum is still open and can be used to share any KaJen related media and discuss them. The same applies to any other pairing of KSG and any other co-actress of his.

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You DT ! That was much needed !

@Oishi : I guess you can :S AS long as it has GOT TO DO with QH :)
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Have seen that every forum allows topics on offscreen pics and events of cast associated with it.Its not like anyone is encouraging comparison of Surbhi with Jen or discussing abt KaJen chemistry here.There were just some pics abt KSG posted and it deserves to be here in QH forum as DMG forum is completely inactive now.All KSG fans have shifted to QH forum here and this rule just prevents them from getting updated about his offscreen life.I'll say a very unfair decision.I would have completely understood if discussion abt KaJen and comparisons were not allowed,but cutting out KSG's topics as a whole when he is not 'AAK' is just plain unfair.I think its paying the price of his wife being an actress maybe :/ And to people who are suddenly concerned abt QH and questioning abt KaJen's importance in QH forum,its not abt KaJen its abt Karan :) All we asked is not to prohibit topics on HIM just coz his wife was a part of it and she happens to be an actress.
Anyway its mods that take last call,so nothing to add much.Just wanted to say quite disappointed with the decision.Dont want to cause arguments,peace out :)
Edited by aparna_kj - 11 years ago
Aalia_A thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post DT. Let us hope these rules will be respected. One thing I do not get is why is KaJen so important in QH forum? ðŸ¤”

Edit: That is just me wondering out loud. Do not mean to cause offence ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Aalia_A - 11 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL aise tou we wont be able to ost anything about KSG , where he attended any event or anything 0.0  coz Jen will be wid him !!!  If Jen wasnty a celeb then you guys wid have allowed her << I know QH forum has nothing to do with Jen But She is KSGz wife :| n KSG attends functions n all so how come people will know about those if we dont post the pics or infos :s 

As for example Karan attended New years eve last week...we are supposed to get picture where to post those ?? Coz obiously it has Jen n his siblings...n abt Posting things on DMG forum..we can post KaJen stuffs there but How the people on QH forum will get to know ???

If everything related kajen be banned here than the segments on KSG where Jen  is there or the events he attends QH forum KSG/Asad fans will never get to know :|

IDK if i made sense above but u can ban discussion but posting pics will also ban KSG stuffs here :| 

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aalia_A

Thank you for this post DT. Let us hope these rules will be respected. One thing I do not get is why is KaJen so important in QH forum? ðŸ¤”

Edit: That is just me wondering out loud. Do not mean to cause offence ðŸ˜Š

KaJen aint imposrtant BUT KARAN SINGH GROVER IS n he is the lead of QH if we dont post stuffs abt him how will people know ?? 
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The thing is People dont visit DMG forum now a days... And if we dont post SBS/SBB segments in this forum..Just cos Jen is there with KSG..then all Karan's fan wil miss those segments..because fans shifted from DMG forum to QH forum...and it will be unfair if we dont even post SBS/SBB Posts here..just cos Jen is there...and even if its KaJen pic...Why to think that it is KaJen pic? we can think that this is KSG pic...doesnt matter if Jenny is beside him or not..People can always ignore if they want to...

Because In every forum... People posts SBS/SBB segments or anything where their lead actor/ actress are present..if anyone dont like Jen...just ignore..but we can discuss it for KSG right?
By banning KaJen stuffs..indirectly KSG stuffs are being banned here ðŸ¤”

Anyway..I hope I will get ans from mods ðŸ˜Š