Qubool Hai

Final Warning: KaJen, etc. in the QH Forum - Page 9

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I think I agree with most of the people here. The rule is strict and is unfair to not just the fans/viewers but even the show. Its time I guess that everyone understands that no one here is talking about Jennifer Winget who worked with Karan Singh Grover in DMG. Get past the DMG phase, please. People are talking about Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Singh Grover. 

Karan isn't the only one who is the part of the show, agreed. But he happens to be one of the three main leads and leads are an important part of the show. So what's the harm when there's an article/interview/pictures/any kind of media about Karan (who is currently working in QH) be posted here? Even in reference to QH and anything offscreen? If say he attends an event, goes on a holiday, anything as such and Jennifer accompanies him because she happens to be his wife, what's the propaganda about?

Discussions about KaJen/AR/DMG shall obviously not be allowed because this is a QH forum. But his fans/fans of show would expect to be updated here about him (personal when its not crossing the limits) or the show and not particularly in DMG forum because the show is done with and due to the inactive state of the forum. Anything related to these two actors as a couple or even separately attracts unhealthy attention and gets blown out of proportion. It can get tough on the mods to keep an eye on the minutest details too, so a better move would be to just ban comments on pictures of them that are posted in the main forum.

Just a suggestion, the last call is always of the authorities.
Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kindly hv alook

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3380086
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: herms_angel

I think I agree with most of the people here. The rule is strict and is unfair to not just the fans/viewers but even the show. Its time I guess that everyone understands that no one here is talking about Jennifer Winget who worked with Karan Singh Grover in DMG. Get past the DMG phase, please. People are talking about Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Singh Grover. 

Karan isn't the only one who is the part of the show, agreed. But he happens to be one of the three main leads and leads are an important part of the show. So what's the harm when there's an article/interview/pictures/any kind of media about Karan (who is currently working in QH) be posted here? Even in reference to QH and anything offscreen? If say he attends an event, goes on a holiday, anything as such and Jennifer accompanies him because she happens to be his wife, what's the propaganda about?

Discussions about KaJen/AR/DMG shall obviously not be allowed because this is a QH forum. But his fans/fans of show would expect to be updated here about him (personal when its not crossing the limits) or the show and not particularly in DMG forum because the show is done with and due to the inactive state of the forum. Anything related to these two actors as a couple or even separately attracts unhealthy attention and gets blown out of proportion. It can get tough on the mods to keep an eye on the minutest details too, so a better move would be to just ban comments on pictures of them that are posted in the main forum.

Just a suggestion, the last call is always of the authorities.

@Bold That's a much better solution than just banning the pics .. Allowing us to post pics/videos on Karan is all we're asking for regardless of the fact who's with him or not! Banning the comments on the pics/videos is fine but banning pics/videos completely is what is UNFAIR :) 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh why did it have come down to this ðŸ˜”...but i cant blame the MODS here cause the fan vs bashers thing does get out of hand when its abt KSG and related tho i dont get it as to why people have problems with those who are fans of an actor atleast that is better than bashing anyone left right and center for anything and everything and KSG here should only be judged as an actor and not as a role model  tho I hope KSG and related  pics are allowed as long as they have a relation to QH or as far as KSG is concerned even if they dont cause after all he is related to the show and all other forums have off screen stuff of their actors and just because people love to bash KSG that shudnt lead to-> fans getting a raw deal  😃
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
I kind of agree with all of you out there! Like everyone has said Jen is Karan's WIFE! If banning any picture of Karan which has Jen in it then Its most probably really unfair to the Ksg fans out there who have no other way of knowing anything about their fav actor! Its not just Jen but there are many other leads out there in our tv industry who has a wife from the same industry! If you stopping us from posting KaJen pics out here you might have to go about to all the other forums of those that may have their better halves as a tv actor as well! And Its not ours or KaJen's fault that they were co actors in their previous shows!

I completely agree on banning of excessive discussion about KaJen or for that matter discussing KaJen as Armaan and Riddhima from DMG but when we are discussing KaJen as husband and wife where the husband is the lead actor, i don't think that should be a problem at all!

Stopping us from posting about KaJen is gonna keep us away from what is happening in the leads actors life off screen! You never know we might just have a picture of KaJen with other lead actors of this show like it once happened >> what are we supposed to do in that kind of case? I personally don't even remember having a picture gallery here till i just by chance look at the link for the gallery! That place is not visited by anyone until anyone is specifically looking for pictures from the show..

I kindly request, please don't take this unfair step. It will be really unfair for all the Ksg fans out there. 😊
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hey guys!

I have read your comments and Gun and I will in a short time [day or so] tell our views on the KaJen related topics/pics. No, they won't be very different from this current rule but a variation of them so that KaJen fans, the QH forum and the QH Dev Team can come to a compromise.

Till then,

Topic Closed