Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

That is a very flawed analogy; comparing relationships to career is like comparing girlfriends to wives.

You don't go to one employer and tell them, hey Im also aiming at another X company for the job doing so will kick you out from both interviews.
Besides if Im up for an interview, I should first gauge myself to where I stand before I apply for said job. If Rajiv still doesn't understand that he is a middle aged broken man with no self respect, no manners to treat females, and his defensive and weakness to rejection or work under pressure will hinder him to work for said position, a person wouldn't send their resume for the job application in the first place.

Likewise, you don't sit on a first/second dinner date with a guy/girl and tell them you're seeing someone else for a date tomorrow either. Interviews and dates are just that, no commitment or full disclosure required or expected. You're testing the waters and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

*Arguing against your point not you*
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no not with a girl half ur age
Alrightokie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes but there is a time and place for everything. Rajiv's timing is wrong and probably that is one of the reason people are not liking it.
659945 thumbnail
Nothing wrong with a 42 year old flirting if he is single but the problem arises when the 42 year old acts like a 18 year old high on hormones and getting jealous of other guys and petty matters,Constantly touching a girl inappropriately etc. Act your age.
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Divorced means single.Meanss U hav no ryt on your previous wife.

If rajveev is doing flirting with sana,if sana hav no objection,,then There is no need to critise thy matter that much.They know better wht they r doing.
Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhi-Sarun4eva

no not with a girl half ur age

so wat..aap pyar age dkhke karogi kya?

571304 thumbnail
Divorce means you're no longer committed, so basically you are single and ready to mingle. So a divorced man or a woman has every right to flirt...👍🏼
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_ji

so wat..aap pyar age dkhke karogi kya?

Yesss lots of people do and hes fake anyway acting all the way he just wants money cause hes falling short of money in life and nw delu wont give him anymore and sanas young pretty and rajeev is ugly san deserves someone better than him any day.

Why dont u go get married to a guy who is 70 yrs old or half ur age then we will see
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no This divorced man doesnt. when he came he was after his ex then his gaze shifts to another women with alot of ease. he has no respect for women he thinks only of himself. he is a sick perv and truly a tharki person and when he says "KISE K BAAP" i feel like shooting him
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with OP.. too much of double standards in this forum.. it seems like flirting is the biggest crime for some members of the forum.. and if the guy is not so good looking.. then it's a sin to flirt.. People need to know the difference between flirting, and harassing..