does a divorced man not have any right to flirt?

Posted: 11 years ago
i am really surprised to read comments of some members that say -Rajeev should not flirt with Sana as she is younger while Rajeev is Divorced and Buddha. Could you let me know whether a divorced 42 years old man does not has any right to flirt with any gal whether its be old or young and then settle down with her? Listen guys, many B Actors despite being married are having affair with younger gals , but they are not being treated that badly as Rajeev is .why so? why such double standard? if your anger towards Rajeev is because of his Behavior with Imam then i can understand. If you are angry with him just for his flirting with sana, then i think it's completely wrong. If i ask you what Wrong has rajeev done to Imam though? He did what Imam deserved. You guys seemed elated with what Imam did to A lady Ashka in Village home, but you are sad when that uncivilized creature being treated same way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah cause its strange that urvashi also divorced is allowed to sleep in same bed as budha niketan and get nude back massages from rajev but that is never an issue seems like they have issue with whoever rajev is with cause they are jealous they cannot flirt and romance like Paul Pacino... 😛
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow finally I agree with u in this point why people in this forum or dellu's family have problem if rajeev flirt with sana or anyone? he got divorce and he have full right to enjoy his life like dellu have...if dellu can start or move on with her life then..and she accept too then why not rajeev? 
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no he doesn't hv the right to flirt, if he still claims to love his ex wife and want her back in his life.

and as far as i rem, just this diwali epi, he was telling del to reconcile after the show and get back together and start fresh. but then on the other hand hes lusting over sana and kissing her 🤢 weirdo cant hv both
Edited by tv666 - 11 years ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LallanAgree here.

They are just trying to defend their Sana mam that she shudnt flirt with Rajev cuz he manipulates Sana and is deteriorating her image.
Rajev isnt a bad person except for his abuses for Imam.
Ye bs Sana aashiwon ne kaam kharaab kiya hai
navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Correction: Rajeev flirted with almost all women in the house (with the exception of sampat) at some point during the show as rightly pointed by Vrijesh.. Its not only Sana 😆 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Divorce shouldn't be a deterrent to pursuing a relationship. Nor should divorced people be degraded for flirting. Divorce means you're no longer attached, therefore basically single. So I don't see why anyone would have a problem with a divorced man (or a woman for that matter) flirting.  I think most people have a problem here because of the wide age gap between Rajiv and Sana.  Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
see i will not have problem if 

- Rajeev wont bother about Delnaaz's presence on the show
- Rajeev wont be doing delu delu delu ...
-Rajeev wont be crying for Delnaaz 
-Rajeev wont be confessing infront of Sidhu jee that he wants Delnaaz back 
-Rajeev wont be doing that "No nominating" drama again and again!  

His actions contradict his statements 

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Besides, divorced men and women both have right to move on ... 
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Divorce shouldn't be a deterrent to pursuing a relationship. Nor should divorced people be degraded for flirting. Divorce means you're no longer attached, therefore basically single. So I don't see why anyone would have a problem with a divorced man (or a woman for that matter) flirting.  I think most people have a problem here because of the wide age gap between Rajiv and Sana. 

Agreed. 👍🏼