Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

What on earth for? Before or after he married?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dexy, again DP changed? Earlier one was splendid, and you looked so gorgeous(and Rabri too, LoL) in that. Ds one is nice too though, and i love it.

Oh wow...back then huh? You should have PMed him and let him know. If you had done that kya pata you'd have been a moderator of some section today.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

meri koi biased moderator ne warning level 20% bada diya tha...though not my fault...i personally pmed him...no response tho usko maine apne list mein se nikaldi😭

but i miss himπŸ˜ƒ
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Oh wow...back then huh? You should have PMed him and let him know. If you had done that kya pata you'd have been a moderator of some section today.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That sound like apt contents for "How to become Mods for Dummies" πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shyams

Oh so that's whr this WL increase business started πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰ lagtha hai sab ko pata chal gayaπŸ˜ƒ
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

dexy, again DP changed? Earlier one was splendid, and you looked so gorgeous(and Rabri too, LoL) in that. Ds one is nice too though, and i love it.

Thanks PK, you're too generous..πŸ˜ƒ...I was gonna say you're sweet as rabri but Lalluram has made me hate that word.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did your Chedu Singh ever get back to you?πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail

That sound like apt contents for "How to become Mods for Dummies" πŸ˜†

I would have done it if he'd promised to make me a moderator. Too bad he's married now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would have done it if he'd promised to make me a moderator. Too bad he's married now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in what way marrige is hindering uπŸ˜‰ to become a moderator. Just show your dazzling pic...aise hi mod banaa dega

Oh so that's whr this WL increase business started πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

warning level was given to her for continuous drooling over Vijay pic. I tell you what actually happened- one day Vijay fell ill, took all types of medicines from all doctors but all failed on vijay, but eventually he went to Sanjay jumani to ask reason of his illness, then that jumani told everything you felt ill because of continuous drooling of Sweety over your pic. Hence warning level was issued.
Aray yaar kaash tum baatadeti.. Kyun nahi bataya, you should have made your feelings known. Result doesnt matter, but he needed to hear your mind.
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweet

in what way marrige is hindering uπŸ˜‰ to become a moderator. Just show your dazzling pic...aise hi mod banaa dega

Yea right. His wife would straight up IP ban me...moderator toh door ki baat hain.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†