Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
rofl, that was so hilarious! cant stop laughing while reading it. simply awesome:)

n the conversation between arnav and khushi and the proposal was just too good!

khushi is so crazy but still so loveable!

cant wait to read the next part:)
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the end. Each of them was talking about something else. It was very funny. Anjali also is an interfering and devious but adorable sister. The hud hud dabang part was also extremely funny. Loved the update.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What the !! Holy crap !! it is freaking awesome !!
I swear of whatever I imagined what would happen this was not that and yet a million times better.
Anjali was behind the notes 😲 😆
In the office well well this couple moves fast 😳
And finally yet again dhamaka and cliff hanger !!!
aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simply hilarious update.
Khushi going to Ar with a rolling pin for her self defence. Imagining that sequence made me laugh so much.
Anjali-the manipulative di taking the proposal.
Arnav is expecting that finally Khushi is going to be with me and not with some other guy and Khushi here is discussing her dreams of being a fashion designer.
Their entire conversation just made me giggle so much.

pheonix24 thumbnail
hilarious...loved the update..
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Akash is Payal's dream guy but he doesn't know her. We should leave Arnav and Khushi alone in a fuming mood, things are bound to get volatile and out of hand!I was surprised Arnav was so into seeing Khushi angry he actually let her push him that far.Brilliant update👍🏼
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ... Its so hilarious ...
thanks for the PM ...
debby_11 thumbnail
That was a super awesome update...So damn fantastic
i just enjoyed it...khushi kumari gupta's brain is so so so awesome...she is an entertainer...
lazyleaves I loved it :)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

"I am kissing the same man now. I think we will handle" Saying that she brought him close for another long kiss.

"You will have to shift to Delhi. Leave your family behind. You will have to adjust in new surroundings, accept new people. Are you ready for that?" He asked concerned only for her.

"I won't be the first girl doing that, right? And I have thought well about it. I want this"

Arnav looked at the girl in his arms and the thought of having her close to him for somewhere close to eternity seemed'inviting. And better him than that moron NK!

He brought his lips to the column of her neck and started placing butterfly kisses there.

"Fine, Khushi. I will tell Di that we can get married"

She pushed at his shoulders and looked at him shocked, "What?!"

awesome update loved it so cute and damn funny loved how she was panicking thinking she would die a virgin and then anajli showing up at her house with the proposal cute both thought it was a marriage proposal and then khushi coming to the office with a rolling pin asr loved the update thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
r

loved it
awesome
:)
Edited by tanvia - 11 years ago