continue soon
yas23 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
really nice start
cont soon
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Continue soon can't wait for the new story.
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aisha as villain?
Sounds interesting!
Continue! 😃

abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Nice concept. Liked it. Riya is alive! But docs r performing experiments on her?! That's ridiculous! Hope our super cop finds her soon. And aisha, villan? I guess, she is going to come between ariya. That's why she is going to be villan. Please cont as soon as possible. And please add me to ur pm list.
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmn!sounds interesting.keep continue.
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc concept..!!!
continue soon..!!😊
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very nice update soon

riushibabo thumbnail
                    part 1
A girl is peacefully sleeping on a bed with many machines around her.a beep by machine break the scilence of the room. the nurse sitting on the couch imidiatly come towards the bed and let out a sight of satisfaction.
nurse: i think she is gaining concious i should tell the doctor dixit
she come out of that isolated quater and move towards the watch man
nurse to watch man:i m going to dr dixit take care of them.
watch man :don't worry...
main building of D.H hospital can be seen on the other side of thick trees nurse goes towards the hospital hiding behind the trees
she knocks on dr.dixit's cabin dr dixit:come in
she enters the cabin dr dixit become concious..u hear
nurse:yes sir ..i think the girl in coma in gaining concious plz come...dr dixit:ok u go i m coming
nurse move out..dr dixit calls some one
man on phone:what happend dixit
dr:krish the girl in coma is gaining concious...so what about next
krish:we will take our second chance..when will u say
dixit:no that girl is still weak.we can't take risk of second experiment otherwise u know the conciquences.boss will shoot us.we have already lost 2 patients out of 7.
 krish:ok. and take care she is not a common girl..
dixit:yea i know..we will shift all of them to our bace camp after 3 days their we will do second treatment
krish:ok..by
in the patient's room
she was feeling a current in her body ,her back was paining,and she was feeling dark every where slowly she opens her eyes and try to lift her hand to her head...her headache was incrreasing.then a man come towards her looking like a doctor
dr dixit:how r u feeling miss riya...congratulations u gain concious after two weeks
riya try to remember why is she hear..what happend..slowly she remember every thing how she was on mission with her etf team and how she gulped down those virual capsules.then she noted no one of her team was in the room.
dr dixit saw her and said that her teammates r on a case they visit her every day . riya was feeling so weak that even lifting her head was difficult for her
a nurse came towards her and said her to take rest she will soon recover.
dr dixit gave her some medicines and injuctions.she again drifts into sleep
IN ETF OFFICE
shree and chotu were sitting in confrence room
shree:yar chotu yar aj heroin of the year movie release ho rhe ha movie dakhne chalen...chotu lost some where
shree:yar kia hoa chotu to kider kho gya..chotu: yar riya hote to kitne exited hote..shree han yar us ke jane ke bad us ke importance or bhe ziada feel hote ha
aisha was standing aside she has many times heard about riya.she was known of  her death but how shree and chotu talk about her some times she too start thinking about her
arjun was also hearing them from his cabin...he was too thinking about her and her sweet smile and her antics he was known that he too miss her like others but was quiet confused why he miss her so much..
precap:riya in fully concious

i know its quiet booring part. but i will try my best in next part
        plz like and comment
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update..:) so etf is unaware of riya i.e. she is alive...??? continue soon :)